Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 14 2013, 09:50 AM

Thanks for sorting the trees separately
Old Jun 14 2013, 10:05 AM

*******ISSUES:::*****
Havent seen this posted yet BUT when in FULL SCREEN mode, you have to hit the ESC button to get back out, and the Little green man to get it to register,you have to click to the right of him, It will not register in the middle,....if its just me-My bad.

Great update tho.TY
Old Jun 14 2013, 10:10 AM

Thanks for the new update Raul and Devs - very happy :-) Love that I can replace the dice and buddy icons and have useful ones there instead! The filter for the Ingredient Importance is good too - helpful at the market :-) However, I have been busy planting trees and just wondered why the new American Elm Tree is a tree for chopping - but does not go to stumps like all the others?

Not complaining though - that is really not of much importance, just curious. Thanks for all your hard work
Old Jun 14 2013, 10:13 AM

Thanks for the upgrade! Love it.
I am currently unable to load my facilities, after I included all the new ones.
Is it just me?
Thanks again
Star
Old Jun 14 2013, 10:24 AM

Just love love love the upgrade. But I am disappointed that we didn't get any new turbo tools for the facilities. Was soooo looking forward to them.
Old Jun 14 2013, 10:36 AM

This is my second post...I don't have access to my facility manager. My game reloads automatically when I click on it. The error code is: "Error saving data. Error X025. Click the green tick to reload game."
PLEASE FIX
Thank You
I've cleared my history and cache and memcache
Old Jun 14 2013, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pradagirl2312 View Post
It would seem that the new super sheds are causing the X025 error when trying to open facility manager etc. Put them into storage, and the error will go. Not a perfect remedy, but a temporary fix, maybe.
I'm having the same problem. Otherwise, enjoying the updates.
Old Jun 14 2013, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marwahr55 View Post
I'm having the same problem. Otherwise, enjoying the updates.
Putting the new sheds in storage requires emptying them...360 of each...and I just finished filling them...all 3 of them...to the max.
I'm waiting for a permanent fix but until then I'm not able to access my Facility Manager which means playing the game is very limited.
Old Jun 14 2013, 11:15 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiMo1960 View Post
Just wondering.
Can we have both new (FC) animal shed and old (C) animal sheds on same farm and both producing?
The answer is no. The store will not let you buy the super building if you have a regular one on that farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 14 2013, 11:16 AM

Okay, until this error thing is fixed my farms are now officially closed and no more filling up of facilities. Sorry if your a friend and/or neighbor, but when a game gives me anxiety I stop playing - my health is more important. Hope the Devs get it fixed soon. Until then, happy farming to those that can!
Closed Thread