Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 14 2018, 09:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Rauil has just posted the following:
Post-Release Info - August 14th, 10:30PM

- Released the Haberdashery Supplies Factory and Haberdashery Store facilities
- Updated report of batch bonuses in facility screens so that there are not multiple lines in the screen at the same time
- Other minor improvements to the new Belt System

8. Haberdashery Supplies Factory (Coins): Produces Haberdashery Supplies.

Fabric Scissorst
Thimble
Sewing Tracing Wheel
Sewing Thread
Zipper
Sewing Machine
Pin Cushion
Dress Form

10. Haberdashery Store (Coins): Provides Haberdashery Supplies Retail Services and can be stocked with products from the Haberdashery Supplies Factory.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 14 2018, 09:57 PM

When can we expect a FIX on the multi message when in facility manager.. it is slowing down us trying to get product ready for posting... not to mention it is driving me crosseyed.... LOL
Old Aug 14 2018, 10:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by katintn View Post
When can we expect a FIX on the multi message when in facility manager.. it is slowing down us trying to get product ready for posting... not to mention it is driving me crosseyed.... LOL
Hi Katintn,
Raul just posted this:
- Updated report of batch bonuses in facility screens so that there are not multiple lines in the screen at the same time
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 15 2018, 12:16 AM

Both haberdashery have the same products - shouldn't the store have hats????
Old Aug 15 2018, 12:33 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mareface View Post
Both haberdashery have the same products - shouldn't the store have hats????
Hi mareface,
The Haberdashery Store is the service that stocks the products from the Haberdashery Supplies Factory.
Old Aug 15 2018, 01:08 AM

Thank you taz.
Old Aug 15 2018, 05:31 PM

i just have to say to the devs- WELL DONE on the new belt posting. it is AMAZING!! i love love love love love it!! i got 7 bonuses all at once, and i love being able to look thru n see what i actually needed to post, instead of just posting as they pop up n missing one i really needed instead of posting a bonus for something i already have a ton of!!! this was a wonderful addition!! thanks so very much!!
Old Aug 15 2018, 06:07 PM

Hi gals and guys

From Raul notes for the New Release

Post-Release Info - August 15th, 7:00PM

- Bugfix: About 30 facility products were triggering a specific bug in the system that belt bonuses could not be collected from them
Old Aug 16 2018, 07:45 AM

I quote

>>>a) Performance improvements to farm loading times, specially heavy loaded farms, eliminating the slowness introduced by Adobe Flash Player version 30<<<

I see not change. In fact if anything it is even slower. The saves are just exasperating. Just move your cursor for example and your saves jump by 3.

I sat there with 15 saves on a 30X30 farm and only made 8 clicks. Maybe more or better servers are needed?
Old Aug 16 2018, 10:08 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingmanFarm View Post
I quote

>>>a) Performance improvements to farm loading times, specially heavy loaded farms, eliminating the slowness introduced by Adobe Flash Player version 30<<<

I see not change. In fact if anything it is even slower. The saves are just exasperating. Just move your cursor for example and your saves jump by 3.

I sat there with 15 saves on a 30X30 farm and only made 8 clicks. Maybe more or better servers are needed?
Hi Wingman,
The number of clicks you do have nothing to do with how many things need to be saved to the servers. Depending on what you are doing one click can cause several things to need to be saved.
The servers can only process and send back the acknowledgement as quickly as your internet links send them. If there is a slowdown at one of the many links between you and the Facebook app server or the links between there and the Farm Town servers. Unfortunately there is nothing Farm Town can do to monitor or fix this.
Closed Thread