Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 06 2009, 01:18 AM
Account Not Linked

Wink Great new stuff

I use myspace and it is great that we got the second farm and have new christmas stuff yay. hoping you guys get the storage fixed really soon. that would make things alot easier. Also suggestion that i know alot of us myspace users would like. please make it to where we do not have to have our neighbors as or top friends. seriously its rather annoying. would make our lives so much easier. anyways thanks for the other stuff looking good. maybe next year a santa or snowman on a hammock or something that would be cool.
Old Dec 06 2009, 02:06 AM

thats great about the christmas stuff but when is the coins and xo points going to be fixed .......it is not worth going to work at other peoples farms as you lose points and coins......i have lost so many xp points ......could be on level 40 by now
Old Dec 06 2009, 03:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler45 View Post
I am in the states and I don't do it that way nor does my church so why don't you just respect other peoples traditions. Not everyone has to do it the way you do it and if they don't that doesn't make them wrong for doing it their way. You have your way and they have theirs so why not just leave it at that and move on?

I totally agree, the voice of reason as always
Old Dec 06 2009, 03:47 AM
Account Not Linked

hi mom! hi dad!
Old Dec 06 2009, 04:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabySnow View Post
I use myspace and it is great that we got the second farm and have new christmas stuff yay. hoping you guys get the storage fixed really soon. that would make things alot easier. Also suggestion that i know alot of us myspace users would like. please make it to where we do not have to have our neighbors as or top friends. seriously its rather annoying. would make our lives so much easier. anyways thanks for the other stuff looking good. maybe next year a santa or snowman on a hammock or something that would be cool.
The top twenty rule is a myspace rule not farmtown.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=552364674

Playing since 26th March 2009
Old Dec 06 2009, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalgrl View Post
But here is the states, we have always depicted the scene to have the "birth" already in place.
I don't know who you are representing when you use the pronoun "we" but that's not true.

The infant Jesus is placed in His crib in the manger on Christmas Eve (midnight Mass) or Christmas Day.
Old Dec 06 2009, 06:59 AM

Talking

I am loving all this 'winter wonderland' effect. Funny... but in RL I *HATE* winter and snow. LOL Guess that's because I have to see that it gets shoveled in RL. lol

My 1st creche did not have Jesus in it... so when they corrected that and offered one that did.. I exchanged it. No big deal. Dont be such a virtual miser!
Old Dec 06 2009, 06:59 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by cakepro View Post
I don't know who you are representing when you use the pronoun "we" but that's not true.

The infant Jesus is placed in His crib in the manger on Christmas Eve (midnight Mass) or Christmas Day.
Glad I (We are-I mean my family) am not the only ones
Old Dec 06 2009, 07:36 AM

Smile Love it !

I love all the changes !! One problem.. a blizzard hit my farm and I don't have a snowplow to clean it up !
LOLOLOL
Thanks ya'll !

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=177185136
Old Dec 06 2009, 07:54 AM
Account Not Linked

thank you for the christmas stuff.i really like the snow patch and the snow pine,please keep them for all winter please and could we have a snowman to buy with coins please,as what's xmas without a snowman.please snowman without hat and scarf-for coins option.
Closed Thread