Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 04 2011, 05:19 PM

Default More levels!!!

While a 9th farm sounds interesting, I'm more interested in more levels. Its getting boring when you are maxed out with nothing new to set goals for. LOVE LOVE LOVE all the recent improvements. LOVE the facility manager, LOVE the 30+ option. I may get feeling back in my finger yet!

Thanks for all you do!
Old Mar 04 2011, 05:21 PM

Don't know about anyone else but I'm ready for Farm 9 ... been ready for Farm 9 ... hint, hint, hint
Old Mar 04 2011, 05:53 PM

Wink

Cannot wait for farm 9. Been ready for a long time .
Old Mar 04 2011, 10:09 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Guess not this week.
Old Mar 04 2011, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrookeB View Post
Farm 8 was 1.3 billion with all upgrades. So you can be sure Farm 9 is going to be a lot more expensive. I wouldn't be surprised if it is well over 2 billion (plus first born, of course).
That is why I am trying to get to 3 billion coins before it comes out. I don't have far to go now.
Old Mar 04 2011, 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justme261 View Post
While a 9th farm sounds interesting, I'm more interested in more levels. Its getting boring when you are maxed out with nothing new to set goals for. LOVE LOVE LOVE all the recent improvements. LOVE the facility manager, LOVE the 30+ option. I may get feeling back in my finger yet!

Thanks for all you do!
LOL I am at level 185 and I have been maxed out at the level ever since level 60. Ever since then each time there are new levels added I am already maxed out. Of course many others have that same issue too.
Old Mar 04 2011, 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by knotroot42 View Post
sure wish it was so i could buy fuel when i need it
You don't need to buy fuel, between gifts and my 8 Oil Rigs and the refinery I have some much fuel that when I fill up, it last me for about a month and I do some heavy usage on the fuel.
Old Mar 04 2011, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKB View Post
Guess not this week.
Ahh now last month woke up Saturday morning to upgrades which was sweet. Trying to stay up for it tonight but I will probably fold soon.
Old Mar 05 2011, 06:27 AM

cant wait for the new update, i'am curious for the st patricks stuff and i like also a new farm 9 and new levels.....

but thanks devs for the last update, love the forklift,love the facilitiemanager,love also the +30 option, very handy for my green and black tea and love the lovebirds tree, those birds are so cute. (first time i have then) i guess thats the reason why i cant wait for the new update, i like to know what for great stuff you guys put in
Old Mar 05 2011, 07:02 AM

Cool

Just saw that st paddys day is nearly .2 weeks away...Oh please give us something SOON....I'm getting really frustrated seeing other games getting new releases sometimes once a week or random things released every couple of days.....While we wait up to a month...Once you have reached the max level there is much more to do....Yes you redecorate your farms but even that gets tiresome....Apart from wheat I have more crops than I will ever need...Ive only planted one of my 8 farms this week.....I hope we get more than a few decorations soon...