Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 23 2021, 04:49 PM

I am ranking in the millions this week in the NCC but for some reason ended up competing with 2 other people that I have unfriended and blocked from FB -- how can I be competing against 2 people that are not friends and have them blocked. Also, because for some reason they always score 1st and 2nd place. I was told that as long as "HURRICANE" played, no one stood a chance to get first place and it seems like the other person always ranks 1st no matter what. I go by the rules and play fair and constantly refill and work neighbors' posts and I end up being put with the 2 people that I unfriended in Farm Town and blocked in FB -- can you explain how that happened? I am very disappointed and do not want to play anymore if this is the case
Old Aug 23 2021, 05:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by teresitao View Post
I am ranking in the millions this week in the NCC but for some reason ended up competing with 2 other people that I have unfriended and blocked from FB -- how can I be competing against 2 people that are not friends and have them blocked. Also, because for some reason they always score 1st and 2nd place. I was told that as long as "HURRICANE" played, no one stood a chance to get first place and it seems like the other person always ranks 1st no matter what. I go by the rules and play fair and constantly refill and work neighbors' posts and I end up being put with the 2 people that I unfriended in Farm Town and blocked in FB -- can you explain how that happened? I am very disappointed and do not want to play anymore if this is the case
Hi Teresitao,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about the NCC to answer you.
You compete against any other players' teams that are playing the contest. It has nothing to do with whether they are your friends or not. The teams you compete against are any other players that match as closely as possible to what you have at the time the teams are chosen.
Please do not post questions or problems in the Suggestions section. That section is only for making suggestions to add things to the game.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 26 2021, 06:38 AM

I just purchased the bar supplies factory for this weeks chain contest and it is not showing up in the game. So I moved it to another farm. Still nothing. Then I bought another one and that's not showing up either. The new ones are on 42 and 43
Help
Old Aug 26 2021, 06:53 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kperry7411 View Post
I just purchased the bar supplies factory for this weeks chain contest and it is not showing up in the game. So I moved it to another farm. Still nothing. Then I bought another one and that's not showing up either. The new ones are on 42 and 43
Help
Hi kperry7411,

First a warning for the future....please don't ever move facilities that are picked for the NCC once you have entered the contest as that can make you abandon the contest and there's no way to get you back into it.

The reason the other bar supplies is not counting is because you have 4 FC facilities in the contest which means you can only have 4 coin facilities in the contest and you currently have 3 Post Office (coin) and 1 Bar Supplies (coin) in the contest.

If you open the NCC manager in your tool box and then click on the Work button underneath each of this weeks facilities it should show you all of the ones being used and which farms they are on.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 02 2021, 12:08 AM

Hi!! Todays Brand NEW NCC Neighbor Chain Contest - my coin facilities are not matching the FC facilities. I just dropped way too much money (actual $$$ for FC) so :-) please help!! i have 7 each now for the two FC facilities (sadly the home depot store - have 8 & only 6 are showing) Thank you [mod edit: email removed for safety]
Facebook USER ID number is: 1169598069

NEVERMIND!!!! I read some comments and ... fix'd my bad self!! Operator error here!!! ALL SET!!! :-) Thank you!!

Last edited by Tiger; Sep 02 2021 at 03:46 AM.
Old Sep 02 2021, 03:51 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy poland View Post
Hi!! Todays Brand NEW NCC Neighbor Chain Contest - my coin facilities are not matching the FC facilities. I just dropped way too much money (actual $$$ for FC) so :-) please help!! i have 7 each now for the two FC facilities (sadly the home depot store - have 8 & only 6 are showing) Thank you [mod edit: email removed for safety]
Facebook USER ID number is: 1169598069

NEVERMIND!!!! I read some comments and ... fix'd my bad self!! Operator error here!!! ALL SET!!! :-) Thank you!!
Hi lucy poland,

Well done for sorting this out yourself!

Just a note for the future should you need to post in the forum again. It's better not to add your email address to your post in a public forum. I have removed it from your post for you. We only require your USER ID number if we need to have a look at your data for you.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Sep 15 2021, 11:57 PM

For the new NCC I had 4 FC facilities (3 Aquarium Supplies Factories; 1 Indoor Playground) & 3 coin facilities (2 China Buffet & 1 Rug and Mat Outlet). I added another Rug and Mat Outlet on farm 16 but it's not showing in either the NCC contest or the Facility Manager (sorted to show NCC regular & service facilities only).

I cleared cache & ran the FT memcache (2x each) but the new NCC facility still doesn't show up. Hope you can get this fixed or advise. Thanks for your help!
Old Sep 16 2021, 12:02 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarbLH View Post
For the new NCC I had 4 FC facilities (3 Aquarium Supplies Factories; 1 Indoor Playground) & 3 coin facilities (2 China Buffet & 1 Rug and Mat Outlet). I added another Rug and Mat Outlet on farm 16 but it's not showing in either the NCC contest or the Facility Manager (sorted to show NCC regular & service facilities only).

I cleared cache & ran the FT memcache (2x each) but the new NCC facility still doesn't show up. Hope you can get this fixed or advise. Thanks for your help!
Hi BarbLH,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about the NCC. I have cleared your NCC data. Please close and reopen your farms and that should correct now.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 16 2021, 12:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi BarbLH,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about the NCC. I have cleared your NCC data. Please close and reopen your farms and that should correct now.
Sorry, I know I should've posted in the NCC thread, guess I was asleep at the switch! I closed/reopened my farm. All is well now. Thanks for helping me
Old Sep 16 2021, 02:49 PM

I have a problem with my The FARm town always problem I will not playing so far right now....

USER ID number ( 10216546039265071 )

Tags
add faciities in contest, disable ncc, enable ncc, facilities in contest, missing in ncc, ncc, ncc rewards, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest