Closed Thread

Old Oct 20 2009, 09:51 PM
Awe Inspiring ( Level 30 )

Farmer Since: May 13 2009
Level:
Trophies: 13
XP:
Send a message via AIM to heyrkstar

I am very excited when it comes to updates and new features and what not. But I think this was the most pointless update and feature ever. There is no point for people like me Level 30, who already have x4 plowing, and harvesting? thats no big deal, it would have been worth more to have a x4 deleter for harvested fields. And the whole fuel situation FOR these machines? Way too confusing. You just made the game more complicated than it ever needed to be. You should update with more land options, and different features, these ones are weird and pointless. Unless you pressed the harvester and it HARVESTED automatically for you. That would have made MORE sense.

Just saying.

Visit Rkstar Inc. Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 20 2009, 09:55 PM

actually Yo's Farm DId answer your question "You Can NOT use the Tools to harvest/plow for someone else" THUS in your words you hire someone to work at YOUR farm They can NOT USE YOUR tools either

Not being a smart *** just trying to clear the question up

Check Out Devon Farm on Farm Town

Check out the IRL Devon Farm

Woo Hooooo 'Level 45' -
I LOVE harvest ahead
I LOVE the new tractors!!

I LOVE farm town
Old Oct 20 2009, 09:55 PM
Account Not Linked

awesome! now if we could delete 4 plots at a time
but thanks, this will be fun. going to try it out right now
Old Oct 20 2009, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody83 View Post
How come it appears the large machines are charging $3 to purchase yet this is not showed when you're buying?
$3 as in real money? I've purchased both large seeders and plowers and the solar powered plower and I have not been charged real money.
Old Oct 20 2009, 09:59 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Loki View Post
Harvester would be more appealing to me if it would harvest trees - seems no one really wants to harvest trees as much as they want to harvest pineapple. ...
Good point; people seem to have lost interest in harvesting trees, now that they can get XP by plowing other people's land.

I was kind of hoping for a "rope" selection of plots to harvest/plow/plant: Draw a diamond with corners at the start and end of a click-drag-release motion. harvest/plow/plant all available plots in the diamond.

Seems to me that harvesting and plowing equipment would be most useful if I could use it when others hire me. And if I could buy fuel with coins. Now that could make hiring competitive harvesters and plowers an interesting experience!
Old Oct 20 2009, 10:01 PM

i cant beleive the whinging, people we spent $1,000,000 credits on a house and heaps on other things that do nothing but look good, so whats the problem in spending it on machinary that has the potential of doing something... it does some things now and i am sure they are developing them further. maybe when they add levels there will be options for using them on other peoples farms. i have bought them all, they look good on my farm, i cant wait to test them out, now i can harvest my own raspberries that no one wants, and do it a bit quicker and it wont be such a drag. also seed 4 at a time. and the plower machinary will make it look a bit more realisitc. have fun with it. we are happy to spend lots of credits on barns, windmills, watermills etc that do nothing so whats the difference????
Old Oct 20 2009, 10:02 PM

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamFroggy View Post
With everyone's comments about what they want in the next upgrade, I do not think I have seen anyone mention how we need more crops too! There are so many things that could still be planted...asparagus, mushrooms, lettuce, broccoli, cauliflower, garlic, just to name a few things!

We do agree that we need larger farms, especially those of us who have already reached the maximum capacity on our farms. We should also have a store where we can buy new clothes as well.

What do you all think?

I wish we had an 8 hour crop. Then you could sleep or go to work while it's growing.

I wish I had storage so that I could move things from my farm TO storage, and then get them back later (like taking things from gifts).
Old Oct 20 2009, 10:06 PM
Tycoon ( Level 33 )

Farmer Since: Jul 26 2009
Level:
Trophies: 10
XP:

My only concern is this - now that we can buy these machines, what will happen to the hiring proces sin the marketplace? I can see the need for having a seeder, but the harvester and the plower are going to greatly cut into the 'profits' of the people in the marketplace. I find this disturbing. This could very well cut out alot of users on this game as it will now take far too long to level up and gain coins.

Visit Almost There

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 20 2009, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by photorestore2004 View Post
My only concern is this - now that we can buy these machines, what will happen to the hiring proces sin the marketplace? I can see the need for having a seeder, but the harvester and the plower are going to greatly cut into the 'profits' of the people in the marketplace. I find this disturbing. This could very well cut out alot of users on this game as it will now take far too long to level up and gain coins.

i think when people realise you get more money for hiring people to do it, they will still hire people., i know i will be!!
Old Oct 20 2009, 10:09 PM

Do we hire someone to run these or our days in the market over?
Closed Thread