Go Back   Farm Town > Social Forums > Farm Town Social

Old Mar 26 2019, 10:00 AM

Question Getting Organized

I'm putting out there a general question...how do you organize all your farms such as knowing what fac/client you have on what farm? Do you have a book and how do you set it out? or you just remember? I only have 29 farms but struggle to remember what is where, tried writing a list but was not very good at setting that one up!! Any help or suggestions would be very much appreciated. Thank you
Old Mar 26 2019, 10:54 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyMad View Post
I'm putting out there a general question...how do you organize all your farms such as knowing what fac/client you have on what farm? Do you have a book and how do you set it out? or you just remember? I only have 29 farms but struggle to remember what is where, tried writing a list but was not very good at setting that one up!! Any help or suggestions would be very much appreciated. Thank you
Hi MickeyMad,

I don't use any lists, I just use the Facility Manager. Some of my farms are decorative so have some facilities on it that suit the design, others may be packed with regular facilites or just clients and others a combination of both.

If you are just wanting to find where a particular facility is located on any of your farms use the Facility Manager in the tool box.

Depending what you have the the Funnel filter set to (Example: All Facilities, All Farms) you can use the search icon to search for a specific facility. When the facility comes into view each box tells you where it is located. Example F3 would be Farm 3.

You can also set the Facility Manager to just show you the facilites on the Current Farm, Group of Farms, a certain type of regular facility or clients or animal sheds and so on. Full details are in Chapter 13 of the Game Guide. Here's the link to the one about the Facility Manager http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...42#post5078842

I'm not entirely sure why you would want to make lists of where your facs are, but a quick way to show them would be the FM.
Old Mar 26 2019, 12:48 PM

Thank you Tiger Laybourne for that, I did not realise you could do that, wow, again thank you. To address your question as to why I would make a list, simply, I have an ocd where it comes to making list and colour co-ordinating, etc!!!
Old Mar 26 2019, 01:26 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyMad View Post
Thank you Tiger Laybourne for that, I did not realise you could do that, wow, again thank you. To address your question as to why I would make a list, simply, I have an ocd where it comes to making list and colour co-ordinating, etc!!!
you are very welcome MickeyMad, happy to have helped