Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 07 2019, 07:37 PM

Angry Fuel issues and treasure chest

I refueled and tried to harvest I got 1729 gallons of fuel. It kept saying I am out of fuel and I had only 629 gallons of fuel and would not let me harvest at all. Also last night someone came to my farm and offered me a
job on 12 farms fishing. The treasure chest coins however did not happen there were none both of noticed I did not get the treasure chest bonus an even one farm. I did farm again and got them fine. Did this on 12 farms.
Old Jul 07 2019, 07:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by celanith View Post
I refueled and tried to harvest I got 1729 gallons of fuel. It kept saying I am out of fuel and I had only 629 gallons of fuel and would not let me harvest at all. Also last night someone came to my farm and offered me a
job on 12 farms fishing. The treasure chest coins however did not happen there were none both of noticed I did not get the treasure chest bonus an even one farm. I did farm again and got them fine. Did this on 12 farms.
Hi celanith,
I moved your post to the subject thread about fuel as that was your first problem.
Depending on what tool you were using even if you have some fuel left it may tell you you are out of fuel because there isn't enough for the tool to work. For example if you are using a 10x10 tool then it would require 100 fuel so if you only 50 fuel the tool will not work. If it was a combine then it would use even more fuel as it is needed for each job it does.

To get the treasure chest bonus for a job you have to be hired in the market or inn by a stranger. If they hired you while on your farm then you will not get the bonus chest. You can find all the information about hiring in the Game Guide chapter 9 about it:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=599222
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 09 2019, 09:47 AM

Here I go again! Sorry, I've tried to post this in the General Feedback Forum, but it seems to me all posts there are "closed" and I could not add any feedback to any of them.

My problem is I have too many gallons of fuel. I have over 2.7 millions of gallons in my farm, and more than 14.3 millions in my reserved for refill. I would like to sell some in the market. I went to the market and clicked on sell to sell some to the other farmers, but I can't find anything about fuel tanks that I could sell to them, even though Fuel is now in the Gas Station as one of the items that my friends can work on when they help me with the Client Services facilities. I would like Farm Town to include the Fuel in our selling products so I can sell some of my fuels to others who are not having any in their fuel tanks. Farm Town is not fun to the farmers who are constantly out of fuels to do anything while I have plentiful to share, so I would suggest that Farm Town to include the Fuel Tanks as an item that we can sell to others in the market. Thank you!
Old Jul 09 2019, 10:21 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
Here I go again! Sorry, I've tried to post this in the General Feedback Forum, but it seems to me all posts there are "closed" and I could not add any feedback to any of them.

My problem is I have too many gallons of fuel. I have over 2.7 millions of gallons in my farm, and more than 14.3 millions in my reserved for refill. I would like to sell some in the market. I went to the market and clicked on sell to sell some to the other farmers, but I can't find anything about fuel tanks that I could sell to them, even though Fuel is now in the Gas Station as one of the items that my friends can work on when they help me with the Client Services facilities. I would like Farm Town to include the Fuel in our selling products so I can sell some of my fuels to others who are not having any in their fuel tanks. Farm Town is not fun to the farmers who are constantly out of fuels to do anything while I have plentiful to share, so I would suggest that Farm Town to include the Fuel Tanks as an item that we can sell to others in the market. Thank you!
Hi Sandie May Angel,

If you are getting a message that a thread is closed then you have been in the wrong area. You need to go to the Suggestions section when you want to post an idea for the game, not General Feedback.

Here's the link. You can't start a new thread there, what you do is find one with a title that most suits your idea, click the title to be taken to that thread, and then scroll down the page and post in the reply box.

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Old Jul 09 2019, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Sandie May Angel,

If you are getting a message that a thread is closed then you have been in the wrong area. You need to go to the Suggestions section when you want to post an idea for the game, not General Feedback.

Here's the link. You can't start a new thread there, what you do is find one with a title that most suits your idea, click the title to be taken to that thread, and then scroll down the page and post in the reply box.

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2
Thank you!!! I appreciate your response!
Old Jul 09 2019, 02:41 PM

I've posted in the Suggestion, but my post was deleted without an explanation, and I would like to know why my suggestion of the fuel is deleted. Can someone explain to me why my suggestion was deleted? This is very upsetting to me! I have been playing this game since FT began and I don't know why my suggestion would be deleted without an explanation.

Last edited by Sandie May Angel; Jul 09 2019 at 02:45 PM.
Old Jul 09 2019, 02:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandie May Angel View Post
I've posted in the Suggestion, but my post was deleted without an explanation, and I would like to know why my suggestion of the fuel is deleted. Can someone explain to me why my suggestion was deleted? This is very upsetting to me! I have been playing this game since FT begins and I don't know why my post would be deleted without an explanation.
Hi Sandie May Angel,
Your post was not deleted. It was moved to the correct thread for the subject of your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 09 2019, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sandie May Angel,
Your post was not deleted. It was moved to the correct thread for the subject of your suggestion.
Oh, that explains it! Thanks all !!!
Old Jul 17 2019, 12:53 PM

Default Fuel

A few minutes ago I posted a cry for help. I usually can see my post when I come back to check for answers. I can't even find my post. Please help I am having a problem with my fuel. I have an oil Pump on almost every farm I have and I have two refineries. one I just recently bought because I kept running out of fuel. I can only refuel once a day and I just did that. I went back to finish sowing an ran out of fuel before I could finish that farm. Please someone tell me what is going on.

Please someone explain to me why? I have an Oil Pump on almost all of my farms, I have always had plenty of fuel. I did have only one refinery, but when I first started having the problem of running out of fuel, I bought another refinery, I still have the problem of running out of fuel. And when I go to refuel,, I don't get as much as I used to get. When I go back to the farm to continue seeding

, I keep having an alert coming up over and over that I need more fuel. It won't go away and It shows my fuel going down very quickly, I still a lot of crude oil barrels stored, but it takes a while to get the fuel. Please tell me what is going on.
Old Jul 17 2019, 01:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by net1917 View Post
A few minutes ago I posted a cry for help. I usually can see my post when I come back to check for answers. I can't even find my post. Please help I am having a problem with my fuel. I have an oil Pump on almost every farm I have and I have two refineries. one I just recently bought because I kept running out of fuel. I can only refuel once a day and I just did that. I went back to finish sowing an ran out of fuel before I could finish that farm. Please someone tell me what is going on.

Please someone explain to me why? I have an Oil Pump on almost all of my farms, I have always had plenty of fuel. I did have only one refinery, but when I first started having the problem of running out of fuel, I bought another refinery, I still have the problem of running out of fuel. And when I go to refuel,, I don't get as much as I used to get. When I go back to the farm to continue seeding

, I keep having an alert coming up over and over that I need more fuel. It won't go away and It shows my fuel going down very quickly, I still a lot of crude oil barrels stored, but it takes a while to get the fuel. Please tell me what is going on.
Hi net1917

I moved your post to the thread about Fuel.

This is your first post today so if you tried to post earlier it was not showed up here.

If you dont find your posts on the forum please follow the suggestions given in this thread:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594766

About your fuel problem, I had a look at your data and you have 23 farms and only 8 oil pumps, one thing for you to do is to add oil pumps to the rest of your farms.

By this time you need to get as much fuel tanks as possible before you refuel again.

When the crude oil is done in the oils pumps then you have to add them to your storage and then start production for Fuel tanks in your Oil Refineries. Once they are done, you have to store them and they will be taken by the time you refuel. Also try to post your facilities for your friends to work and you will be able to refill your refineries to get more fuel tanks. And when you work your friends factories, you will also get fuel tanks. Same thing if you exchange your gifts for fuel tanks.

If you hire someone to work your farms, for example to harvest, plow, etc try to not allow the use of your fuel or allow the use of fuel last and not first. Also, when you work for other farmers, you will not know which fuel is used first till you arrive to their farms and start working. If they only allowed the fuel last then you will use your own fuel till you run out.

All this information is in our Game Guide in Chapter 20: Fuel

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Tags
clearing fields, fertilize, fuel, fuel disappearing, fuel problems, gifting machines, harvest, harvest all button, harvest/plow/sow, manure, manure collector tool, manure spreader, mobile tower lookout, multiplanter, purple hand, refuel, super neighbor, tools, tools missing, tools missing when hired, tools not working, transplanter