Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 05 2019, 10:43 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Have you checked your buddy list to see if the avatar's name is there?

Also, some farmers change their avatar's name when they are at market or the avatar's name is a common one then you could think they were strangers but they indeed are friends/neighbors.
I dont have anyone on my buddy list and yes I checked my neighbors and was not..
Old Jul 05 2019, 10:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boris44 View Post
I dont have anyone on my buddy list and yes I checked my neighbors and was not..
Then please report this to Support to let them check as your data is not showing you were hired by a stranger. It is showing up jobs for you got the bonus chest a few minutes ago, but not earlier. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Last edited by marymarcel; Jul 05 2019 at 10:54 AM.
Old Jul 05 2019, 11:06 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Then please report this to Support to let them check as your data is not showing you were hired by a stranger. It is showing up jobs for you got the bonus chest a few minutes ago, but not earlier. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Thank you so much for all your help, have a blessed day
Old Jul 05 2019, 01:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by boris44 View Post
Thank you so much for all your help, have a blessed day
You are very welcome boris44

One more thing for you to consider is if the person who hired you and you are only one way neighbors. You could be their neighbor but they are not yours so you dont find them among all your neighbors.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jul 20 2019, 01:59 PM

Something is VERY wrong, I was screwed.Someone hired MANY workers to fish.

While I was fishing others fished the waters clean but my avatar was allowed to continue to fish while gaining ZERO bonus, ZERO fish, AND USING MY FUEL!!!

If the fish are GONE why is my avatar allowed to USE MY FUEL and WASTE MY TIME on EMPTY waters?!

FIX THIS!!!
Old Jul 20 2019, 02:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Something is VERY wrong, I was screwed.Someone hired MANY workers to fish.

While I was fishing others fished the waters clean but my avatar was allowed to continue to fish while gaining ZERO bonus, ZERO fish, AND USING MY FUEL!!!

If the fish are GONE why is my avatar allowed to USE MY FUEL and WASTE MY TIME on EMPTY waters?!

FIX THIS!!!
Hi John,
If you clicked on empty waters then it would not use your fuel. ANy indication of this would be reversed as soon as you left the farm and your data updated.
I am sorry but we have no control over how many players a person hires for a job.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 20 2019, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi John,
If you clicked on empty waters then it would not use your fuel. ANy indication of this would be reversed as soon as you left the farm and your data updated.
I am sorry but we have no control over how many players a person hires for a job.
I hope that is true but I still wasted TIME fishing waters with no fish, one MORE reason EVERY item finished should DISAPPEAR, no ghosting PLEASE!!!

If I KNEW there were no fish I could move on!!!
Old Jul 20 2019, 03:53 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
I hope that is true but I still wasted TIME fishing waters with no fish, one MORE reason EVERY item finished should DISAPPEAR, no ghosting PLEASE!!!

If I KNEW there were no fish I could move on!!!
Hi John,
There isn't any way for everything in the game to be updated instantly and sent back out to all the players concerned with it. I am sorry this happened to you , but if you see you are hired with many others the best thing to do is just leave the job or go to another farm if the hire is for multiple farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 23 2019, 05:22 PM

hi...i have a problem that is recurring...it does not matter if i click slow or fast, on farms i am working on or my own...i get kicked out to the loading page for farmtown...most times the rehire option comes up when i go back but also sometimes it does not...lately it has happened up to six or seven times during a large hire..like many farms...the first few times the rehire option comes up and then it stops coming up...and i lose out on over half of a great job...seems more prevalent with farms that are heavily loaded...is there something to remedy this in the future happening...i have cleared the cache..i have reloaded the game..i have uninstalled flash and re-installed it..i have tried faster and slower clicking and it still happens a lot especially lately...totally frustrating...pls email (email removed for safety)

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 23 2019 at 05:32 PM. Reason: Email removed for safety
Old Jul 23 2019, 05:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucy503 View Post
hi...i have a problem that is recurring...it does not matter if i click slow or fast, on farms i am working on or my own...i get kicked out to the loading page for farmtown...most times the rehire option comes up when i go back but also sometimes it does not...lately it has happened up to six or seven times during a large hire..like many farms...the first few times the rehire option comes up and then it stops coming up...and i lose out on over half of a great job...seems more prevalent with farms that are heavily loaded...is there something to remedy this in the future happening...i have cleared the cache..i have reloaded the game..i have uninstalled flash and re-installed it..i have tried faster and slower clicking and it still happens a lot especially lately...totally frustrating...pls email (email removed for safety)
Hi Lucy,
I am sorry we can not do anything to stop players from heavily layering their farms. That is completely up to them. The only thing we can offer for when you work those to uncheck all the show items in your preferences that are not needed for the work you are doing.

Tags
bonus, bonus chest, coins, hiring, hiring issues, marketplace, no xp bonuses, show work info, tools missing when hired