Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 19 2019, 12:24 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandielm View Post
When is the speed of these farms going to be worked on? They don't save fast enough and get kicked out a lot and most times it doesn't bring you back to that farm. This happens especially when fishing.
Hi sandielm,

I have moved your post to the thread about the game running slow as it is not about the new release.

We have no control over how much stacking is being done on a farm, the more there is on a farm, the harder the farm will be to load. With stacked waters wall to wall on a large farm you will probably have seen that they can't be displayed properly as there are so many of them. If you have always had problems with those types of farms all we can suggest is you turn off everything in show items except the item you are working on and see if that helps you. There is a list on page one of this thread of the kinds of things that can make the game run slow and you can also check the following post and see if there is anything there you have not tried. http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590

If you've already done those and only had the problem since the release then it may be that there are many more people on the game than there usually is, trying to get and use the new items, and the servers are busier than usual. If that's the case things should improve in the coming days.
Old Jul 27 2019, 04:31 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Saving

Is there anything I can do when working for people at the Job Market to get this game to Save Faster?
Old Jul 27 2019, 04:43 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dana1971 View Post
Is there anything I can do when working for people at the Job Market to get this game to Save Faster?
Hi Dana,
The first thing you can do before you go to get hired is to uncheck everything in the Prefernces Show items that you do not need for the work.
Beyond that I am afraid it is up to how heaviliy layered the farms are that you are hired for and what job(s) you were hired for. The more layering the slower it will go for work.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 27 2019, 06:26 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

when is the game going to be fixed? its has been draggin so bad im spending way to much time to just to getting the crops, it only took me 4 hrs to do my trees, this is unaceptable for what i got tied up in this game, why does facebook keep the game messed up so bad its hard to play, my mouse feel like its pullin a 1,000 lb weight
Old Jul 27 2019, 06:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
when is the game going to be fixed? its has been draggin so bad im spending way to much time to just to getting the crops, it only took me 4 hrs to do my trees, this is unaceptable for what i got tied up in this game, why does facebook keep the game messed up so bad its hard to play, my mouse feel like its pullin a 1,000 lb weight
Hi beverduster,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about the game running slow as this has nothing to do with the current release.

Please check all the suggestions in the first post of this thread as well as the suggestions in the following link as those can help for a slow game as well:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590

It could also be an internet problem as your data has to go through many links to get to the Facebook app server and then on from there through more links to get the Farm Town servers. Unfortunately we do not have any control over that nor can we fix those links.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 28 2019, 11:49 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi beverduster,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about the game running slow as this has nothing to do with the current release.

Please check all the suggestions in the first post of this thread as well as the suggestions in the following link as those can help for a slow game as well:

It could also be an internet problem as your data has to go through many links to get to the Facebook app server and then on from there through more links to get the Farm Town servers. Unfortunately we do not have any control over that nor can we fix those links.
its not my internet, when the mouse drags like its pullin 100 lbs its in the programing whether it ft or fb,
Old Jul 28 2019, 12:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
its not my internet, when the mouse drags like its pullin 100 lbs its in the programing whether it ft or fb,
Hi beverduster,
The program does not control how fast or slow your mouse moves. That is controlled within your computer's mouse control.
As far as your internet you can only determine that the internet link between you and your service provider is working correctly. You do not have any way to determine how the rest of the many links between you and the Facebook app server or the links beyond that to the Farm Town servers are working. We have no way to determine that either.

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 28 2019 at 12:23 PM.
Old Aug 02 2019, 11:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Exclamation Saving problems

For 2 days now the game is running so slow and not saving. I can't play. I try to load all or start all in facility manager and it gets stuck at about 60%. Left it for 10 minutes when I came back was still 60% I planted a farm it wouldn't save. The game is unplayable for me.
Old Aug 02 2019, 11:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlrobards View Post
For 2 days now the game is running so slow and not saving. I can't play. I try to load all or start all in facility manager and it gets stuck at about 60%. Left it for 10 minutes when I came back was still 60% I planted a farm it wouldn't save. The game is unplayable for me.
Hi mlrobards,
I moved your post to the subject thread about game running slow.
Please check all the suggestions in the first post of this thread and try all the suggestions in the following link:
Old Aug 08 2019, 08:08 PM

What is the status with Flash Player? My game is slow to load and takes a few minutes to get to a decent speed. Please advise.

Tags
slow, slow game