Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Jun 13 2019, 01:13 AM

Default Facility Chains

Please streamline exporting and importing in the Facility Chains manager. It is now taking over 30 min to export and import all our products.
Old Jun 24 2019, 12:39 AM

I would like the ability to Import or Export all chains at the same time. I have created chains weekly and now it is becoming very time consuming to visit all the necessary chains. Thanks...

Last edited by Tiger; Jun 24 2019 at 02:31 AM. Reason: question removed
Old Jun 30 2019, 12:36 AM

Each week since the chains started I've bot another facility to create a chain with 2. It's now taking me at least 45 min. to import & export, which is tooooo much time. Surely you can figure a way to do them faster. It also takes a long time to reload users in the FCM all the time. Please help, as my neighbors are losing interest, and I won't be making any more chains until these issues are fixed. I still think it's a great idea that gives fantastic yields. PLEASE tweak it. Thanks for putting this in the to do bucket Shirley
Old Jul 07 2019, 10:55 AM

It takes a lot of time to go through every quest for each of my neighbors. One easy fix would be to change the color of the tab to left if there is a help flag posted on that quest. Then we would know if that person needs help, and on which quest, without having to click (and scroll) through every quest they have. PLEASE can you consider this? Thank you!
Old Jul 15 2019, 09:34 AM

What I want to suggest .. is a way to do for nonfriend farmers what, we can do for friend farmers -- the use of the yellow help tag.
We can go here to the forum and buy items that we need for our co-op quests .. I'm suggesting the availability to also SELL the nonfriend farmers products they need for the co-op quests. I hope this better explains my suggestion.

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 15 2019 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Removed quote
Old Jul 18 2019, 08:43 PM

Now that we all know that the developers can write code so that only the facilities you own will be selected in the Super Facility, why can't they do the same with the quests and coop quests? Those at the top level get very little to keep the interest in the game and even less for those trying to earn farm cash to buy what they can. With all of the restaurants and Taste of ... it is becoming impossible to earn 2 FC in a week. I think it's time to do something about it. They spend so much time on everything else and basically ignore the stuff that will give farmers a bit of a chance to buy some of the new things.
Old Aug 04 2019, 09:29 AM

On the Co-op Quests it really would help SO MUCH if you could make it so that when someone puts up a Yellow HELP sticker, that sticker also shows up on the tab on left side for that quest. Then we could go through our neighbor's quests and be able to see right away if they need help with something without having to click and scroll through every quest they have. We would know as soon as we click on that person whether and where they need help. Please PLEASE do this! It takes so long to go through every single quest that everyone has when it really shouldn't be necessary. Thank you! xoxo
Old Aug 13 2019, 01:05 PM

I use the buddy list sometimes when working Co-ops. It would be nice to add to buddy tool to click on just their co-ops and not have to visit the farms.