Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 18 2019, 07:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolli315 View Post
I went to approve a neighbor and in red it said that my neighbor list is full and I need to remove some to add more ... so I scrolled past the peoples names that were in the Blue Boxes and started removing the names in the white boxes
by unfriending them on facebook.. I was not successful in doing so... I have active players that I want to put on my neighbors list and I cannot do so.. Is there a way from your end that you can delete the people that are in the white boxes Thank You
Lolli
Hi Lolli,
I moved your post to the subject thread about neighbors. Those in the list on the My Neighbors tab in the white boxes are not your neighbors. They are Facebook friends who still have the Farm Town app listed in their Facebook profile whether they play or not. You can not delete those as they are listed there by the inquiry of Facebook to find all your friends who play or played. If you unfriend them in Facebook they will eventually drop off the list, but Facebook is not real quick to do so.

However, removing those will not effect your total number of neighbors, because those are not neighbors. To remove some neighbors to replace them with new ones you will need to click on the Remove Neighbor button on any blue boxes that you want to remove. I also suggest that you first go to their farms and remove yourself as their neighbor. You can do that by clicking on the yellow tool box next to their name on the bottom left.

The neighbors limit is based on how many digits the database can hold, it varies because not everyones ID is the same length. ID's are normally 8 to 15 characters in length, so it can vary from 80 to around 110, depending on the ID's of your neighbors. At the present time, it is a limitation of the game, and can't be increased.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 26 2019, 01:47 AM

Default Super Neighbour

I have added a neighbour as Super Neighbour, giving permission to hp etc. but when she goes to my farm the permissions are not showing and she can only water flowers. Help !!!
Old Jul 26 2019, 03:02 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer Fitzryk View Post
I have added a neighbour as Super Neighbour, giving permission to hp etc. but when she goes to my farm the permissions are not showing and she can only water flowers. Help !!!
Hi Jennifer Fitzryk,

There is a limit on how many Super Neighbors you can have. It's normally around the 20 mark. You have 29 so this is likely the problem as you will have reached your limit for them. To add someone else you will have to remove at least one, possibly more.

When you have removed some, remove the new neighbors permissions, reload, add them back in, then have her check the tools again.
Old Jul 30 2019, 07:23 AM

Default Neighbor Bar

A funny thing happened when I changed my neighbor bar from the SN setting to who is online. It came up blank! lol I refreshed the farm and it was ok after that. Just thought you may want to know about it.
Old Jul 30 2019, 07:42 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plynn View Post
A funny thing happened when I changed my neighbor bar from the SN setting to who is online. It came up blank! lol I refreshed the farm and it was ok after that. Just thought you may want to know about it.
Hi Plynn,

I have moved your post to the thread about Neighbours. When you are offline and try to sort by online it will do that. Just go back online and it will correct.
Old Aug 01 2019, 02:47 PM

Default Neighbors showing as Inactive

I have two Neighbors who are Active but showing as Inactive on my Neighbors list. As a consequence, even though I can see them in the game window, they don't show up in lists for Gifts, etc.

I have tried clearing Chrome etc. to no avail. I have a small number of Neighbors, so I am not at my limit.
Old Aug 01 2019, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1wolfie1 View Post
I have two Neighbors who are Active but showing as Inactive on my Neighbors list. As a consequence, even though I can see them in the game window, they don't show up in lists for Gifts, etc.

I have tried clearing Chrome etc. to no avail. I have a small number of Neighbors, so I am not at my limit.

Hi 1wolfie1

Are they recent neighbors?

If not, can you see in your Neighbors tab when was the last time they played? it is showed in the blue box under Active.

Have you checked if you are still friends on Facebook?

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Aug 05 2019, 10:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
Hi, I have been hiring a farmer from the market to harvest my fish. Then I went away on vacation and made her a super neighbor. We have since discovered that being a super neighbor, we did not receive any bonus coins and received billions less when selling the products. We have since canceled our super neighbor status, but now when we hire each other, we still do not receive bonus coins... etc. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks for any help you can give.
Old Aug 05 2019, 10:53 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightpece View Post
Hi, I have been hiring a farmer from the market to harvest my fish. Then I went away on vacation and made her a super neighbor. We have since discovered that being a super neighbor, we did not receive any bonus coins and received billions less when selling the products. We have since canceled our super neighbor status, but now when we hire each other, we still do not receive bonus coins... etc. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks for any help you can give.
Hi Lightpece,
You will have to remove each other as neighbors. Neighbors, super neighbors and buddies do not receive the bonus. That only works for hireing strangers in the market or inn.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 12 2019, 05:32 PM

Default Super-neighbour

Hi is there a way you can tell on someone's farm the actual farms that need work doing? I have been added as a super-neighbour and I have to visit every farm (40) to see what work needs doing, wondered if I am missing an easy trick, TIA

Tags
add neighbor, dots, farmtown, invite, neighbor, neighbors, remove neighbour, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors questions