Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Jun 07 2019, 11:01 AM
Account Not Linked

the trading warehouses trade in low quantities and the trading from friends the amount on that is low to . what good is it to get say 1000 products from from someone and cash them in for pennies when i need trillons of cash to help me i have 40 farms and i have 40 of the same coin facilities that needs a lot of products to fill them everyday so please raise up the trading amounts on both the warehouses and trading from friends thank you
Old Jun 24 2019, 10:02 PM

Default Facility Manager Suggestion/Selling in Market

Hi. My suggestion is for selling to the market. I think it would be helpful to be able to view just the items in one service facility. For example, I would like to be able to sort to see all of the items in the Music Conservatory. This would make it much easier to sell the extra items that aren't needed. I had over 2 million clarinets, but only need about 9,000 for my two music conservatories. I have 6 service facilities that are part of my facility chains. Thanks for your attention to my suggestion.

Playing Farm Town since May 12, 2009!
Old Jul 01 2019, 08:29 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Trading Warehouse

I would like a quick way to know which product you have when you view someones Warehouse, perhaps by hovering over an item could show stored amount. I like to buy what I have the least of, without having to search storage for every single item offered.
Old Jul 09 2019, 02:28 PM

FUEL

I have too many gallons of fuel. I have over 2.7 millions of gallons in my farm, and more than 14.3 millions in my reserved for refill. I would like to sell some in the market. I went to the market and clicked on sell to sell some to the other farmers, but I can't find anything about fuel tanks that I could sell to them, even though Fuel is now in the Gas Station as one of the items that my friends can work on when they help me with the Client Services facilities.

I would like Farm Town to include the Fuel in the list of products that we can sell so I can sell some of my fuels to others who are constantly out of fuel. Thank you!
Old Jul 17 2019, 12:28 AM

hi .......suggestion ....... How about setting up the tradeing warehouse to post on the FT wall .
Old Aug 05 2019, 01:28 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Trading Warehouse - When viewing anyone's warehouse, I would like to hover over the available products for sale and have it show how much I have in storage so I know what I have the least of.
Old Aug 08 2019, 05:13 PM

I would really love to see more people use the warehouse, geez it was free and they are still afraind to use it, the only thing right now i would make different is that for some of us with few working neighbors that after trying for 5 or 6 hours to sell to neighbors from the warehouse or SF that it then revert to being able to sell the excess in the mkt to interested buyers, you never sit there long with things in your warehouse before they are gone, with the linen factory for instance i can't even give mine away to my neighbors, so many items there that I can't get rid of them.

tHANK YOU, CINDY

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 08 2019 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Separated suggestions.
Old Aug 09 2019, 01:54 PM

I would like some tool to help with the Facility Chain Manager. It takes a long time to do through the manager and export/import each facility. Wait for the facility to open, click to do an action, wait for the action to be completed, click the next neighbor, etc. For EACH facility in the chain!
Or maybe I am not usng the facility correctly? I add a facility each week when allowed. Initially imported/exported regularly, but it takes so much time that I now do it only about once a week, doing partial list of facilities.

Also this manager still isn't finished. The Check Stats button still says "Coming Soon!" Maybe this was an idea before its time, or a bad idea.

I really like the super facility and the trading warehouse! They seem to be well thought out and work together well.
Old Aug 16 2019, 08:59 AM

I like the Trading Warehouse capability, but I often get facilities that aren't useful to me, so there is no incentive to use it. It would be nice if we could choose our weekly Super Facility, or at least choose from a selection. Thanks!
Old Aug 27 2019, 02:13 AM

I have a suggestion for the Warehouse: is there a possibility to have a browse arrow to go from one neighbour's tradehouse to the next available tradehouse. In the same way we can browse our neighbours' co-op quests. An arrow to browse to the next.
Please?