Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 14 2019, 04:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet Greene View Post
why, even when I have cleared the cache and reloaded the game does the text in the box either in the market or when sending messages to farmers on their farms type in really slowly
Hi Janet,
I moved your post to the subject thread about the chat. The only thing I can think of that would cause this is a market being very full with players or a heavily layered farm. Either of those can slow down how fast the chat box receives the text from your typing. In both cases there is nothing that we or you can do to speed it up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 15 2019, 01:11 PM

I have lost several request for work when someone turns down my "hire request" when I never asked anyone to work for me?

Why do they get work requests I never sent?
Old Jul 15 2019, 02:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
I have lost several request for work when someone turns down my "hire request" when I never asked anyone to work for me?

Why do they get work requests I never sent?
Hi John,
You may have gotten the pop up for those that should have gone to someone else. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and check again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 21 2019, 06:58 PM

Default No People in Market when I go there to hire

No people are appearing in my marketplace when I go there to hire. Have chrome browser and cleared memecache. Any help to be had with this issue?
Old Jul 21 2019, 07:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pamelajayson@gmailcom View Post
No people are appearing in my marketplace when I go there to hire. Have chrome browser and cleared memecache. Any help to be had with this issue?
Hi Pamelajayson,
I moved your post to the subbject thread about markets.
You need to change your language in your preferences to English (US) or English (UK). Be sure you click on the green check at the bottom of the preferneces to save the change.
Old Jul 25 2019, 07:03 PM

Send a message via AIM to hairball45 Send a message via Yahoo to hairball45
Default Market Problems

When I go to the market to hire I am the only one there, What rules have I fouled up now??
Old Jul 25 2019, 07:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairball45 View Post
When I go to the market to hire I am the only one there, What rules have I fouled up now??
Hi Hairball,
I moved your post to the subject thread about markets. Please reset your language in the preferences to English (US) or English (UK).
Old Jul 25 2019, 07:27 PM

Send a message via AIM to hairball45 Send a message via Yahoo to hairball45

I am having Trouble understanding how this forum works, I post what I think is a new thread and get "YOU don't have access" then when I do manage to post something you redirect it somewhere else, I have farms wasting because NOONE is in the Market to hire, all I want to know is why, Can anyone help me????? Oh and when I do find a Language button, English is NOT one of the selections!! I can't find any Preference selection so can't check the Green thingy.
Old Jul 25 2019, 07:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hairball45 View Post
I am having Trouble understanding how this forum works, I post what I think is a new thread and get "YOU don't have access" then when I do manage to post something you redirect it somewhere else, I have farms wasting because NOONE is in the Market to hire, all I want to know is why, Can anyone help me????? Oh and when I do find a Language button, English is NOT one of the selections!! I can't find any Preference selection so can't check the Green thingy.
Hi Hairball,
We moved the posts to the already set up threads about the subject you are asking about. We do that to keep the forums neat and easy for all to find what they are looking for. If you don't want your post moved then instead of starting a new thread please find one that fits the subject of your question or problem open it and click on the Reply button at the top or bottom of the page.

If you get a message you don't have access then you are trying to post in a section that is information only. You can find where you can post in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=595162

There are 2 English language settings in the Language list. Click on the down arrow next to your current language in the preferences and scroll up and down to find one of them. You will find the most players in the English (US) setting. They are the 8th and 9th in the list.

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 25 2019 at 07:45 PM.
Old Jul 27 2019, 06:50 AM

Exclamation can not hire anyone, no avatars showing at market

I restarted game several times and no avatars showing to hire help. This started yesterday afternoon. I tried trade the inn. Having problems, pls help.

Tags
can't hire from farm, can't see anyone on farm, change language, market place, messages