Old Aug 19 2014, 06:27 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by whosyou? View Post
why do you act as if you have to do the quest?no one is forcing you to do them.they are not required.25 fc for a million coins?ummm...so trade virtual money to take real money out of the devs pockets...99.9999% sure they will never do that.if you owned a business...would you give away more than you take in?
thank you!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Aug 28 2014, 12:28 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by amfwells View Post
Please tell me it isn't so..The one reason I love FT is NO quests and begging for stuff..I hope they aren't going to start quests as it will ruin a great fun game..
The way I see things is Facebook puts out certain rules each game company has to do in order to be allowed to play on said facebook. GGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!! Then I see certain things that should appeal to people of the younger players. This is the only game that is capitalism at it's finest. I would love it to stay on those basis. But alas things do have to change just a little bit so that old timers like me keep coming back day after day, year after year. So on all of that the quests will be around as well as the new quests on the way.
Old Aug 28 2014, 09:46 PM
Account Not Linked

Quests are an option. Unlike many games you don't have to do them.
Old May 02 2018, 12:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by amfwells View Post
Please tell me it isn't so..The one reason I love FT is NO quests and begging for stuff..I hope they aren't going to start quests as it will ruin a great fun game..
I agree. After 9 years of fatefully playing the game I decided to close the doors of my farm It became just as bad as farmville is. New facilities every other week make impossible to do quests unless you are willing to spend more and more money. I loved the game but this is toooooo much. As long as they are getting their money they will be pushing this new facilities and new this and that. How many farms do we need? I am so disappointed with what this game become, it's not fun anymore.