Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 24 2021, 04:23 AM

Hi, I have another question re. the NCC. I am doing my best to understand the rules but unfortunately I have another question.
SUPPOSE I want all 4 NCC facilities on 1 farm in the next new NCC contest. When exactly is the right moment to move them from their original farm into storage and then transfer them to that one farm where I want all 4 of them to be placed?
Old Nov 24 2021, 04:51 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Hi, I have another question re. the NCC. I am doing my best to understand the rules but unfortunately I have another question.
SUPPOSE I want all 4 NCC facilities on 1 farm in the next new NCC contest. When exactly is the right moment to move them from their original farm into storage and then transfer them to that one farm where I want all 4 of them to be placed?
Hi Palmarina,

I am not sure I am understanding, but there is no way for us or you know which facilities are going to be picked for the following weeks contest.

In order for you to be able to move them all to the same farm you would have to know which ones they were going to be, then move them before the following weeks contest started.

I am not sure why you want to do that, but if you are wanting to only start/load those particular facilities you can do that from the NCC manager in your tool box or filter your Facility Manager so that it only shows that are Part of the NCC and start/load just those.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Nov 24 2021, 05:03 AM

When this week's NCC is finished we collect our rewards and then the 4 new facilities show up.
Is it then you can still move those facilities from one farm into storage and then onto another farm?
The reason is simple, I want them to be on 1 farm.
I was just wondering when is the exact moment to move them, if it is possible of course. I know that I am booted from the contest if I first start the contest and then move a facility. LOL I already experienced this in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Palmarina,

I am not sure I am understanding, but there is no way for us or you know which facilities are going to be picked for the following weeks contest.

In order for you to be able to move them all to the same farm you would have to know which ones they were going to be, then move them before the following weeks contest started.

I am not sure why you want to do that, but if you are wanting to only start/load those particular facilities you can do that from the NCC manager in your tool box or filter your Facility Manager so that it only shows that are Part of the NCC and start/load just those.
Old Nov 24 2021, 05:44 AM

Quote:
When this week's NCC is finished we collect our rewards and then the 4 new facilities show up.
Is it then you can still move those facilities from one farm into storage and then onto another farm?
The reason is simple, I want them to be on 1 farm.
I was just wondering when is the exact moment to move them, if it is possible of course. I know that I am booted from the contest if I first start the contest and then move a facility. LOL I already experienced this in the past.
Hi Palmarina,

Once the contest ends, the new contest facilities are already chosen one second later. You won't know which facilities are in the new contest until you claim your rewards.

Even if the second contest was over, you asked someone else who has already claimed and knows which ones were in the next weeks contest BEFORE you started/loaded any of your facilities AND before you opened the NCC to claim, there's still no guarantee that moving them at that time will work, moving them might still cause you to abandon the contest.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Nov 24 2021, 06:28 AM

OK Tiger, thanks for your assistance and advice!

Quote:
Hi Palmarina,

Once the contest ends, the new contest facilities are already chosen one second later. You won't know which facilities are in the new contest until you claim your rewards.

Even if the second contest was over, you asked someone else who has already claimed and knows which ones were in the next weeks contest BEFORE you started/loaded any of your facilities AND before you opened the NCC to claim, there's still no guarantee that moving them at that time will work, moving them might still cause you to abandon the contest.
Old Nov 24 2021, 07:29 AM

Quote:
OK Tiger, thanks for your assistance and advice!
You're welcome Palamarina.

The other thing to consider would be if you had multiples of the same facility.
For example if a sugar refinery was picked and you had multiples of those you would have to move the correct one.

It's not something we can recommend doing, but it is your choice if you don't mind that if it doesn't work you end up abandoning that weeks contest.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Nov 24 2021, 11:31 AM

Hi Tiger, just for your information --> I managed to do what I wanted.
Before doing anything in the game I asked a neighbour what the 4 new ncc facilities would be. I then moved 2 out of the 4 via the storage to that one farm where the other 2 facilities were.
After that I opened the NCC manager window, claimed my rewards and started to work the 4 new facilities, without any problem. Yeah!

Thanks Tiger, yes I know that the very first of multiples is the one chosen by the contest and yes I know it is my crazy choice LOL
I am not sure yet if I will try it and if I try I will let you know if I succeed or not.
Thank you for the advice.

Quote:
You're welcome Palamarina.

The other thing to consider would be if you had multiples of the same facility.
For example if a sugar refinery was picked and you had multiples of those you would have to move the correct one.

It's not something we can recommend doing, but it is your choice if you don't mind that if it doesn't work you end up abandoning that weeks contest.

Last edited by Palmarina; Nov 25 2021 at 05:41 AM.
Old Nov 26 2021, 07:00 PM

Hi.. this weeks neighborhood chain contest is up but it still says "we are currently selecting the neighborhoods that will be competing in this contest, please check tomorrow" ..

I did check tomorrow since yesterday.. and it does still say the same thing. It says 5 days left in the bottom corner. And it is different facilities than last week.

Will neighborhoods be selected by tomorrow.. or is something not working?

Thanks
Old Nov 26 2021, 07:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundos View Post
Hi.. this weeks neighborhood chain contest is up but it still says "we are currently selecting the neighborhoods that will be competing in this contest, please check tomorrow" ..

I did check tomorrow since yesterday.. and it does still say the same thing. It says 5 days left in the bottom corner. And it is different facilities than last week.

Will neighborhoods be selected by tomorrow.. or is something not working?

Thanks
Hi Sundos,
The first bath of contest groups are selected every Saturday at 12:15 AM eastern time. The next batch for those that wait to start on Saturday are selected at 12:15 AM Monday. It has been that way since the start of the NCC.
You can find all the information about the NCC in the Game Guide chapter 31 about the contest:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=621846
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 26 2021, 07:32 PM

thanks Taz

Tags
add faciities in contest, disable ncc, enable ncc, facilities in contest, missing in ncc, ncc, ncc rewards, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest