Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 21 2015, 12:06 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
just got my 25th farm and when try to fertilize it it doesn't seem to want to just wondering if everyone else has this problem..is it a glitch
Hi Amanda,
I just fertilized my 25 farm and it shows as fertilized. Do you have anything planted on it yet? Have you tried reloading your farms to see if it shows after that?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 21 2015, 07:08 AM

I see the transplanters are now in the store under the tools tab. I buy one, place it on my field, share this purchase with my friends, then the tool is gone. I've reloaded the game, looked in my storage and opened the extended tool box and it's not there. I tried all of this again and same results. I'm not worried it will all of a sudden show up and I'll have 2 of them and will be out farmcash. I'm not seeing anything about a glitch on this yet. Any suggestions please??
Thank you .. Happy Farming !
Old Feb 21 2015, 07:33 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Has this been mentioned yet?

Hi all-- Not too sure if this has been mentioned yet but here goes:

First of all, I LOVE how we can now just click to open the appropriate facility right from the quest. Makes it SO much easier.

So anyway, I had to produce both chromite ore and iron ore from the mineral mine. Clicked "open" from the chromite ore, and started production. So while I was there, of course I clicked to start production on the iron ore as well. Seeing as how I was right there, you know??

So I get back to my quest and the iron ore wasn't recognized as having been started. I had to click to open the mineral mine again, this time from the iron ore.

Once I did that, it worked. I was thinking that if I started everything I needed while I was in there, it would accept it. Guess not! Live and learn....
Old Feb 21 2015, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by butterflysbaby View Post
I see the transplanters are now in the store under the tools tab. I buy one, place it on my field, share this purchase with my friends, then the tool is gone. I've reloaded the game, looked in my storage and opened the extended tool box and it's not there. I tried all of this again and same results. I'm not worried it will all of a sudden show up and I'll have 2 of them and will be out farmcash. I'm not seeing anything about a glitch on this yet. Any suggestions please??
Thank you .. Happy Farming !
Hi butterflysbaby

Could you please provide a link to your farm?

Instructions on how to get it in the following thread

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=590390
Old Feb 21 2015, 07:38 AM

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...2102&farm_ix=0
Old Feb 21 2015, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Hi butterflysbaby

I checked your data but it doesnt show any purchase for a Transplanter and any farmcash was deducted.

Your last purchase was on February 14 upgrading your farm 25.
Old Feb 21 2015, 08:20 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker grrrrrl View Post
Hi all-- Not too sure if this has been mentioned yet but here goes:

First of all, I LOVE how we can now just click to open the appropriate facility right from the quest. Makes it SO much easier.

So anyway, I had to produce both chromite ore and iron ore from the mineral mine. Clicked "open" from the chromite ore, and started production. So while I was there, of course I clicked to start production on the iron ore as well. Seeing as how I was right there, you know??

So I get back to my quest and the iron ore wasn't recognized as having been started. I had to click to open the mineral mine again, this time from the iron ore.

Once I did that, it worked. I was thinking that if I started everything I needed while I was in there, it would accept it. Guess not! Live and learn....
Hi rocker grrrrrl,

Yes as you have discovered there is a problem using the start all if you use it from within a quest. The developers are aware of it and hopefully will have it fixed for next release.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 21 2015, 10:19 AM

I keep trying to purchase it, I put it on my field, click the okay to purchase, share with my friends, then it's not there nor has it taken my farmcash. What am I doing wrong?? I have the planters already so It is showing unlocked .. I don't know what's going on ;(
Old Feb 21 2015, 10:29 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
I keep trying to purchase it, I put it on my field, click the okay to purchase, share with my friends, then it's not there nor has it taken my farmcash. What am I doing wrong?? I have the planters already so It is showing unlocked .. I don't know what's going on ;(
Hi butterflysbaby,

Have you put the planters into storage? And can you "show" everything on your farm and make sure there is enough empty space to put the tool down. If there is a flower or any hidden item under where you're trying to place the tool then it can cause a problem.

If that doesn't work. . .
Please try clearing your FT memcache (link below) to clear your game memory. You will see a page of"unsetting" close that window and the farm if it is open. Then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 21 2015, 10:34 AM

Quote:
I finally figured it out. You have to have the 4x4 planter in storage before it will work. Also had to be on the same field as the 8x8 planter to buy the 8x8 transplanter.
Closed Thread