Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 04 2015, 07:15 AM

I want to purchase several hundred trees at a time, so I can cover one of my farms in them. Is there a way to do this? A 18 by 18 farm takes near 5000 trees, and buying one at a time is very time consuming.

Thank you

Jimmy
Old Feb 04 2015, 07:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Freeman View Post
I want to purchase several hundred trees at a time, so I can cover one of my farms in them. Is there a way to do this? A 18 by 18 farm takes near 5000 trees, and buying one at a time is very time consuming.

Thank you

Jimmy
Hi Jimmy

I moved your post to the thread for Tools.

You have the Multiplanter which can be used for planting trees and flowers.

You find them in the Store under Tools tab. We have 3 multiplanters with different sizes so you can plant different amount of trees or flowers. They all cost farmcash.

For more information about how to use the Multiplanter, please read the following thread from the Game Guide

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...38#post5825038

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Feb 05 2015, 01:00 PM
Account Not Linked

Default less fuel

Hi, the last few days I have received much less fuel when refueling. I haven't changed anything that I know of. Today I only got 20040. I used to get enough to do all of my farms, plus work others. I am level 528.
Old Feb 05 2015, 01:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmiefarmster View Post
Hi, the last few days I have received much less fuel when refueling. I haven't changed anything that I know of. Today I only got 20040. I used to get enough to do all of my farms, plus work others. I am level 528.
Hi farmie,
Nothing has changed on the fuel except for the active neighbors. That now actually computes for active neighbors instead of all neighbors. That was only 10 fuel for each so should not be that mouch of a change. The majority of your fuel comesa from the fuel cans you have in storage or the gift box and that is computed at 300 per fuel can.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 05 2015, 01:11 PM
Account Not Linked

How much is it computed per level? I couldn't find that info anywhere.
How can I produce more fuel cans? It seems limited in my facility.
Thanks for your help!
Old Feb 05 2015, 01:17 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmiefarmster View Post
How much is it computed per level? I couldn't find that info anywhere.
How can I produce more fuel cans? It seems limited in my facility.
Thanks for your help!
Hi farmie,
You get 10 per level.
The only way you can produce more from your refinery is to have your neighbors work your facilities and as they do then refill it. That way they are producing the maximum amount for each, so you get more produced.
The other way to get more is to exchange your gifts for them.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 05 2015, 01:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you for answering all of my questions.
Looks like I won't get to work as much as I used to.
Old Feb 05 2015, 06:02 PM

Default Eye Icon Not working

When I use one of my tools (tree shaker, flower harvester, boat, etc.), the other items on my farm no longer fade out. Everything shows as normal. I've cleaned out my cache. Anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions on how to fix it? I've tried checking and unchecking the eye icon under my preferences. Nothing works. Help!
Old Feb 05 2015, 07:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnes618 View Post
When I use one of my tools (tree shaker, flower harvester, boat, etc.), the other items on my farm no longer fade out. Everything shows as normal. I've cleaned out my cache. Anyone else having this problem? Any suggestions on how to fix it? I've tried checking and unchecking the eye icon under my preferences. Nothing works. Help!
Hi lynne,
Have you tried clicking on the eye itself? If the eye is fully open then nothing is faded or hidden. If it is half open then that will fade anything not pertaining to that tool, and fully closed then anything not pertaining to that tool will be hidden.
Old Feb 06 2015, 02:42 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

i dont think the manure spreader that doubles your crop total is working, plus why does it take so much chamolei , this is not funny, pay for a tool & it dont work

Tags
clearing fields, fuel, fuel disappearing, fuel problems, gifting machines, harvest all button, harvest/plow/sow, lookout, manure collector tool, marked, mobile, mobile tower lookout, multiplanter, pump, refuel, starting over, tool, tools, tools missing, tools missing when hired, tools not working, tower, transplanter, tree