Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Jan 02 2017, 07:29 AM
Account Not Linked

as I work stupid hours and it seems nearly all my neighbours dont play anymore having difficulty with other quests and my boat, as yes you guessed it they dont play anymore so have to remove people or not bother with those, I am hoping to gain 1 fc this week but have had a couple of weeks when I managed to gain 2....just think I need some neighbours that actually play
Old Jan 02 2017, 07:36 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by looby_lou View Post
as I work stupid hours and it seems nearly all my neighbours dont play anymore having difficulty with other quests and my boat, as yes you guessed it they dont play anymore so have to remove people or not bother with those, I am hoping to gain 1 fc this week but have had a couple of weeks when I managed to gain 2....just think I need some neighbours that actually play
Hi Looby_lou,

I moved your post to feedback for quests as you are not requiring help with a problem in the game. All i can suggest is perhaps you get some new neighbours that are willing to do the quests and also the ships.

We have an area in the social section where people that are looking for neighbours post. You may want to send some of those a request or post your own request for neighbours. Here's the link to that section >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391198

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jan 04 2017, 07:08 PM

i am not happy... i had 4 quests completed, patiently waiting for a few days so i could claim my farmcash, and THEN the fiasco with the 'New Year' happened - my quest counter showed all zero's for a day or 3, despite it also knowing that i had 4 completed... when the counter registered the 4 quests i had done, there was still time to wait - not sure why though - but while i was waiting, 3 of the 4 quests expired - that is, they no longer counted towards any reward... now, since the 'glitch' wasn't the fault of any user, what is being done for all those farmers who completed quests - either type - only to not be able to collect the rewards from them? if something had gone wrong on this end, fine - that's not slashkey's fault, it sucks to be me; but this wasn't the result of something on this end... what are they gonna do about it?

"Do, or do not; there is no try." (Yoda)

A house is not a home without a cat.
Old Jan 04 2017, 07:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertrucker View Post
i am not happy... i had 4 quests completed, patiently waiting for a few days so i could claim my farmcash, and THEN the fiasco with the 'New Year' happened - my quest counter showed all zero's for a day or 3, despite it also knowing that i had 4 completed... when the counter registered the 4 quests i had done, there was still time to wait - not sure why though - but while i was waiting, 3 of the 4 quests expired - that is, they no longer counted towards any reward... now, since the 'glitch' wasn't the fault of any user, what is being done for all those farmers who completed quests - either type - only to not be able to collect the rewards from them? if something had gone wrong on this end, fine - that's not slashkey's fault, it sucks to be me; but this wasn't the result of something on this end... what are they gonna do about it?
Hi Supertrucker,
If you feel that this is the case then you need to contact Support about it. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 03 2017, 02:27 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

How much time do we have to collect for the Quests once the 7 day window is open?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 03 2017, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Histotech View Post
How much time do we have to collect for the Quests once the 7 day window is open?
Hi Histotech

When the Collect farmcash button turns blue, then you are able to get your cash.

You can get the cash at the exact moment the button turns blue or you can wait. It depends on when you completed the first quest for that week.

Let me give you an example: If you collected your cash on Tuesday at 9:00 am and you completed the first quest for the new week that same day at 11:00 am then the next week the button will turn blue at 9:00 am and you will have 2 hours to collect your farmcash before the first quest drops off the chart in 2 hours.

The blue button remains blue until you collect or till you have less than 3 quests for regular quests or less than 4 quests for cooperative quests.
Old Feb 06 2017, 06:19 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Completing Quests for Farm Cash

I enjoy the Co Op Quests but find it unreasonable that completing 4 gets you 1 Farm Cash, then to get one more dollar in FC, you have to complete 13! Way more than double. Isn't that being unreasonable with us? Especially, when it costs so much to buy anything at the Store. Give us a break. 8 or 9 Quests would be a lot friendlier. Most end up buying additional FC anyway. Would it really hurt you financially to compromise here?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 16 2017, 05:54 PM

hi could we please have the remaining time left for quests not just when they were finished. It would be easier.
Old Feb 16 2017, 06:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allykat View Post
hi could we please have the remaining time left for quests not just when they were finished. It would be easier.
Hi Allykat,
Please post your suggestion in the Suggestions section where the dewvelopers will see it with all the other suggestions about quests. You can not start a new thread in that section, but you can reply to the one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 17 2017, 05:16 AM

I love quests! But I have a question regarding Personal Quests. I have the ability to use a life line (preserver) 1: harvest tool, meaning I can go and harvest what I need by getting hired to harvest it, 2: Buy, so I can go to market and buy items I need. 3: The PRESENT??? or gift box? What is that, you can't buy or harvest what you need. It says get from friends or receive as a gift from neighbors. BUT none of what I need can be given as a gift. For instance I needed coconut. NOT a tree, just coconuts. Not an option as a gift. Can we consider expanding the gifts to products we need?