Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 30 2016, 04:28 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisluvsanimals View Post
Post-Release Updates - December 30, 12:30AM

- You can now skip any port at any time without waiting. Notice that skipping a port lower the rewards of every port after it, the rewards of any remaining port shifts to the right. For example, if the reward on port 28 is 1000 products, port 29 is 2000 products and port 30 is 3000 products, then if you skip port 28, the reward on port 28 (the one you skipped) will be 0, port 29 will be 1000 products and port 30 will be 2000 products. You basically gave up the chances of earning 3000 products (not 1000) by skipping port 28.

Is there a limit to the number of ports you can skip?
The only info we have at the moment is that you can skip any port any time except the last one - The more ports we skip, the less products we get - in a few minutes will be experimenting - sorry not to be of more help yet
comment trouver votre farmlink how to find your farmlink
memcache where's my post gone quoi de neuf
Support (si on ne peut pas résoudre un problème ici)
Old Dec 30 2016, 04:35 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsdont View Post
Is the next update on the first of January or will it be late? Was wondering as this update has not been closed yet.
We don't know mrsdont
comment trouver votre farmlink how to find your farmlink
memcache where's my post gone quoi de neuf
Support (si on ne peut pas résoudre un problème ici)
Old Dec 30 2016, 06:07 AM

I just had a red circle with the number one in it indicating I had a ship in port but when I clicked on it nothing was there. FYI
Old Dec 30 2016, 06:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
I just had a red circle with the number one in it indicating I had a ship in port but when I clicked on it nothing was there. FYI
Hi Dr. Dirt

Thanks for reporting this.

I'm not completely sure but perhaps that ship was sent to your port before the update. I was not on line during 11 hours, so when I entered the game a few minutes ago, I had number 4 in red.
When I opened the Seaport, only 2 ships were there, the other 2 just disappeared. But one of the ships was from a friend not neighbor, and was sent to my port 5 hours ago, so after the update.

But we will keep an eye on this during the day and will let the developers know if there is any problem.
Old Dec 30 2016, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
It was not exactly 700,000, I think it was like 702,000 ish. I didn't write it down because I was only grabbing a look to see how it compared to the trains. I will try to write down exact numbers in the future and IF they are coming back over 600K I will post.
I just unloaded my first ship..... 698,000 products.... and that was from only 22 ports..... all of the last 8 ports would have greatly increased that number.
Old Dec 30 2016, 07:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Dr. Dirt

Thanks for reporting this.

I'm not completely sure but perhaps that ship was sent to your port before the update. I was not on line during 11 hours, so when I entered the game a few minutes ago, I had number 4 in red.
When I opened the Seaport, only 2 ships were there, the other 2 just disappeared. But one of the ships was from a friend not neighbor, and was sent to my port 5 hours ago, so after the update.

But we will keep an eye on this during the day and will let the developers know if there is any problem.
No, just 30 or so minutes before that I loaded 4 ships and nothing was left in my seaport after that.. Both happened after the update.
Old Dec 30 2016, 07:08 AM

At the other account.... all 30 ports responded.... and I unloaded the ship with over 1.4 million products.

happy sailor here.... but now I have to have a pattern for placing the ships in the order of their expected return....
Old Dec 30 2016, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
No, just 30 or so minutes before that I loaded 4 ships and nothing was left in my seaport after that.. Both happened after the update.
Ok, thank you

We will be checking during the day, please let us know if this happens to you again.
Old Dec 30 2016, 07:49 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for the ability to skip a port. I now have 3 ships on the move I did have a problem this morning that I haven't seen before. When I got on, there was nothing on my toolbox or on my seaport (which I have move to the front). I clicked the sea port out of habit and had 3 ships in my port. I sent them on their way but if I hadn't opened the sea port I would not have known they were there. Thanks to the developers for all they do. I think the ships will be fun once the "kinks" are worked out.
Old Dec 30 2016, 07:57 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I do hope they create the option for the players to opt OUT like they do with the funeral services . That way neighbors that are 'refusing' to move ships forward but are active won't hold a ship up ..... I like the ships , but I am waiting until we can 'choose' the neighbors before sending anymore out .... Love the skip feature .. my first ship is due back in 8 hours and has been stuck in port #4 for days ... got all that were 'stuck' moving ...
Closed Thread