Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 26 2015, 03:44 AM

I do have a problem when going on the FARM TOWN WALL REQUEST. There is no name appearing beside the avatar's names. I'm with google chrome on FT mainframe WF4

All is back to normal now SORRY

Last edited by Clohar; Nov 26 2015 at 06:16 AM.
Old Nov 26 2015, 06:49 AM
Account Not Linked

Not sure what has happened, BUT 6 of my neighbors have complained about collecting gifts, getting to their farms, and finding almost half of them did not make it from the My request section the the play section. Is there a new bug where we should not be collecting gifts now?
Old Nov 26 2015, 10:07 AM
Account Not Linked

Are we sure the DoS issues have been resolved? It's been almost impossible to play the game since about yesterday. Takes forever to load in the first place, at least a half hour to get the "Pending Changes Saved" message after harvesting a farm, FB dialogs for help with facilities never loads -- just get the "Loading" banner. Accepting gifts seems to be okay, but sending them is a nightmare.

I've cleared the memcache, but I *really* don't want to have to clear the cache again -- it takes about a day to recover from that on dial-up.
Old Nov 26 2015, 08:00 PM
Account Not Linked

I'm not getting my gifts. This just started this morning, I click on the accept all but when I get to my farm, my gift box is empty.

Thanks
Old Nov 26 2015, 08:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WyoSugar View Post
I'm not getting my gifts. This just started this morning, I click on the accept all but when I get to my farm, my gift box is empty.

Thanks
Hi WyoSugar,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

I just checked and your gifts are there. For soe reason there may be a delay in them showing up. We will check into that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 26 2015, 11:42 PM

Three problems. First, when I go to a friend's postings I can work either the Facilities or the Clients, but not both. The second one takes me to the friend's farm, but it will not open the posting. This the second day running for this problem. The second problem is that my gift box says I cannot add any more gifts because the box is full, but it is not full.....it happens to be quite empty. One more thing please. What happened to the six sided decorator train cars that can be used to connect cars around a curve to enable the whole super train to work? I do not find those in the store. Thank you always for your help.
Old Nov 27 2015, 12:19 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by csveale View Post
Three problems. First, when I go to a friend's postings I can work either the Facilities or the Clients, but not both. The second one takes me to the friend's farm, but it will not open the posting. This the second day running for this problem. The second problem is that my gift box says I cannot add any more gifts because the box is full, but it is not full.....it happens to be quite empty. One more thing please. What happened to the six sided decorator train cars that can be used to connect cars around a curve to enable the whole super train to work? I do not find those in the store. Thank you always for your help.
Hi csveale,
Are you a super neighbor for the friend you are trying to work for? If so are you getting a tool in hand instead of the pop up to work?
Have you tried going to their farm from the post in their timeline and from the Show Farmtown Wall requests?

For your gift box I see 6 items in it (hardly full but not empty). I see 5 farm cash gift cards and 1 meat. Those few items shouldn't stop you from being able to add more to it though. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm. Reopen and check gift box again.

Any of the train cars for coins except the empty and loaded hopper cars have the 6 directions. Those 2 cars only have 2 directions.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 27 2015, 07:50 AM

Originally Posted by csveale View Post
"Three problems. First, when I go to a friend's postings I can work either the Facilities or the Clients, but not both. The second one takes me to the friend's farm, but it will not open the posting. This the second day running for this problem. "
Hi csveale,
Are you a super neighbor for the friend you are trying to work for? If so are you getting a tool in hand instead of the pop up to work?
Have you tried going to their farm from the post in their timeline and from the Show Farmtown Wall requests?

Hi Taz D, these are not Super Neighbors. This happens from the Wall Requests and from postings on the Home Page as well as Posting Groups. I have tried going to the friend's farm in their Timeline .....the same problem occurs. Often times I am not able to work any of the friend's postings.
Thank you for your help with my other two problems.
Old Nov 27 2015, 08:04 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi WyoSugar,
Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm. Reopen and try again.

I just checked and your gifts are there. For soe reason there may be a delay in them showing up. We will check into that.
Thanks Taz. I cleared memcache 3 times before my gifts showed up....but they did show up
Old Nov 27 2015, 03:28 PM

this has been happening to me for a few days - I just opened about 125 gifts - changed them to peach trees - and nothing in my gift box. I have cleared memcache about 6 times now - nothing!
Closed Thread