Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 31 2015, 10:38 AM

Thank you, thank you!!!! Great release.

I did notice that on the stone patches.....two of them the pictures of what they look like are swapped. The patch is different than the one that comes up to buy.

And my Super Neighbor said she could Fertilize the farms but she could not irrigate them to speed up the time. It said "nothing to irrigate". It worked fine for me when I watered them.

Last edited by Jean's Farm; Jul 31 2015 at 10:51 AM.
Old Jul 31 2015, 10:51 AM

I don't understand what all the hoowey is about with the orange hand being in storage. Mine has always been in storage, and I use the green hand more anyway which is in my tool box.. Should it be in the tool box? I'm confused now about it..
Old Jul 31 2015, 10:55 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbirdcat View Post
I don't understand what all the hoowey is about with the orange hand being in storage. Mine has always been in storage, and I use the green hand more anyway which is in my tool box.. Should it be in the tool box? I'm confused now about it..
Hi tbirdcat,

Yes keep the hand in your storage so you can use it on any farm. There was a glitch earlier on where if you owned the green one, only the orange one was showing up in the tool box. That has now been fixed. Nothing for you to worry about

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 31 2015, 11:26 AM

i had reported earlier that the working of facs and clients was not going automatically as it should i have worked a couple neighbor facs and find that after i work half of the farms the mayor then takes over for the rest so its not completly broken, however not quite right . i have 4 trains running and got the new car this morning and attached it with no problems
Old Jul 31 2015, 11:33 AM

When I try to work others facilities or services, the game isn't working all the farms. It works one farms and then tells me to check others. Sometimes I am able to work the farms but other times not.
I have 5 trains going and have never had this issue before.
Old Jul 31 2015, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlj3593 View Post
i had reported earlier that the working of facs and clients was not going automatically as it should i have worked a couple neighbor facs and find that after i work half of the farms the mayor then takes over for the rest so its not completly broken, however not quite right . i have 4 trains running and got the new car this morning and attached it with no problems
Quote:
Originally Posted by petals View Post
When I try to work others facilities or services, the game isn't working all the farms. It works one farms and then tells me to check others. Sometimes I am able to work the farms but other times not.
I have 5 trains going and have never had this issue before.

Hi rlj and petals

The developers are aware of this problem and trying to fix it as soon as possible.
Old Jul 31 2015, 11:36 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks for the upgrade
Old Jul 31 2015, 11:53 AM

Thanks for the upgrade but what will be happening regarding levels and farm cash? I'm at level 650 and would have earned 30 farm cash or there abouts, solely by leveling up, I've bought some to compensate for the short fall and am doing the quests but its slow progress. Im told anyone waiting for levels will be awarded level progress, but I flew through the last 25 levels that were added and I'm concerned about any farm cash I would have been awarded too, after all, its only fair, especially as there is mentioned nowhere that farm cash awarded for leveling up would cease. I need to know so I can decide whether or not to continue playing.
Thanks in advance, much obliged.
Old Jul 31 2015, 11:58 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer YoMomma View Post
Thanks for the upgrade but what will be happening regarding levels and farm cash? I'm at level 650 and would have earned 30 farm cash or there abouts, solely by leveling up, I've bought some to compensate for the short fall and am doing the quests but its slow progress. Im told anyone waiting for levels will be awarded level progress, but I flew through the last 25 levels that were added and I'm concerned about any farm cash I would have been awarded too, after all, its only fair, especially as there is mentioned nowhere that farm cash awarded for leveling up would cease. I need to know so I can decide whether or not to continue playing.
Thanks in advance, much obliged.
Hi Farmer YoMomma,

No new levels were added this release so if you are already at top level there were no new ones to reach. Levels are released usually every few months, but the devs do not tell us when that's going to happen, we find out the same time as you, when they release them.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Jul 31 2015, 12:50 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you so much for the new release, THANK YOU for MY Cuban Restaurant, now you made me hungry for a Cuban Sandwich.. and the train with the ore and the rocks PRICELESS.. thank you guys you are the best... Keep up the good work..
Closed Thread