Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi docmm,
Was this quest opened shortly after the release of the Irish Testaurant? If so then they need to run the cache clearing and not you. Your clearing only clears and reloads your farm not their's.
I have sent her a message to run memcach. There is only 1.3 days left so a good chance it was opened during the time peroid in question.
Old Jul 13 2015, 02:22 PM

I've got the opposite problem with the baits, but it seems I cannot get enough pearl oysters either. My problem is the minnows cannot seem to sell off fast enough in my bait and tackle shop and even with sea shores on more than a dozen farms and 4 Super Neighbors and NO MINNOWS checked in the Fish Farms for months I have over 40 million sea bait! Still, I suppose it could be worse. I could be lacking in them! I suppose I keep picking them up from newer farmers' bonuses somehow.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Jul 13 2015, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Hi jerrbearsr,
This was a problem when the Irish Restaurant was released. It has been fixed , but apparently yours has not cleared right. Please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Did what you said and still not working.
Old Jul 13 2015, 05:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrbearsr View Post
Did what you said and still not working.
Quote:
Originally Posted by docmm6 View Post
I have sent her a message to run memcach. There is only 1.3 days left so a good chance it was opened during the time peroid in question.
Hi jerrbearsr and docmm,
We are looking into this. Apparently the memcache is not correcting this and I am sorry, but you may have to let those expire until this gets fixed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 13 2015, 05:38 PM

Fuel issue ...
Up until this Sunday my fuel would last a few weeks between top ups, but it ran out yesterday, so I refuelled only for it to run out again today before work is completed.
I have not changed anything in the game so am wondering if our fuel allocation has been chopped ?

I'm going to have crops die on me as I dont have time to use the small fuel free tools before going to work tonight.

Please check out what has been changed as from Saturday/Sunday update.
Old Jul 13 2015, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Hi jerrbearsr and docmm,
We are looking into this. Apparently the memcache is not correcting this and I am sorry, but you may have to let those expire until this gets fixed.
Thanks Taz, right after I sent you this message, I saw that Raul post that we will have to let them expire.
Old Jul 13 2015, 06:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiMo1960 View Post
Fuel issue ...
Up until this Sunday my fuel would last a few weeks between top ups, but it ran out yesterday, so I refuelled only for it to run out again today before work is completed.
I have not changed anything in the game so am wondering if our fuel allocation has been chopped ?

I'm going to have crops die on me as I dont have time to use the small fuel free tools before going to work tonight.

Please check out what has been changed as from Saturday/Sunday update.
Hi NiMo,
Nothing has been changed on the fuel amounts that we know of except for the active neighbors. That didn't work before so you got the total amount for all your neighbors. It now worlks so you get less based only on those active neighbors but that is only 15 per neighbor so not that much difference. The fuel tanks amount still gives the same amount.
If I am reading your post right , by top ups you mean you are refueling when you are not completely out? That doesn't work as you lose any fuel you already have as the new fuel is not added to it but replaces it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 13 2015, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Hi NiMo,
Nothing has been changed on the fuel amounts that we know of except for the active neighbors. That didn't work before so you got the total amount for all your neighbors. It now worlks so you get less based only on those active neighbors but that is only 15 per neighbor so not that much difference. The fuel tanks amount still gives the same amount.
If I am reading your post right , by top ups you mean you are refueling when you are not completely out? That doesn't work as you lose any fuel you already have as the new fuel is not added to it but replaces it.
I meant refuelling.
It has dropped from around 1,440,000 to around 21,000 when refuelling.
Not even enough to cover 5 farms.
Old Jul 13 2015, 06:23 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiMo1960 View Post
I meant refuelling.
It has dropped from around 1,440,000 to around 21,000 when refuelling.
Not even enough to cover 5 farms.
When you go to refuel, look at the total number of fuel tanks listed and multipy that times 300. That will be close to what you are going to get, Nothing for that has changed.
Are you possibly doing more hire work like as a Super Neighbor? You would be using more fuel that way and having to refuel more often not allowing for you to build up as much supply.
Old Jul 13 2015, 11:35 PM

What are the magic wand stars for?
Closed Thread