I continue to have problems with watering using the GREEN sprinkler -
all 17 farms have had issues
thanks!
Old Feb 19 2013, 05:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocoholics2 View Post
Sprinklers!
I just did half a farm of Watermelons, watered it, it said watered, and then did half a farm of sugarcane. came back a few hours later, watermelons ALL show as UNwatered and farm not waterable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by maryloushoe View Post
Problems with GREEN sprinkler
thanks!
Read the bottom of the first post. They are aware of the problem and working on fixing it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 19 2013, 06:00 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Unhappy

ekkk heeeelp
im on server 39 which is woeful have now missed 2 bonuses for polyester is there anyway i can get them to b able to post please????????
they just havent shown up for me to post
Old Feb 19 2013, 06:18 PM

I have some interesting news. I went and purchased the purple sprinkler as thought why not as the green one certianly wasn't working properly. Well I watered all my farms at once and presto they are all at the same time now. but i found if i used the brown one on my flowers only it did interfer with the W part of each farm. and when i was working on a neighbours place to harves their flowers, i used the brown sprinkler on theirs but it would come up with the option of watereing all farms like the purple on and the names on the farm tabs were my own not my neighoburs. it did allow me to water their flowers on the farms that i had not watered on my own. but so glad i did buy the purple sprinkler as now all my farms will be in sinc from tomorrow. (happy dance)
Old Feb 19 2013, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryloushoe View Post
Problems with GREEN sprinkler
thanks!
Same here. Registering my complaint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
They are aware of the problem and working on fixing it.
OK. Waiting.
Old Feb 19 2013, 08:32 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynwoo60 View Post
I have some interesting news. I went and purchased the purple sprinkler as thought why not as the green one certianly wasn't working properly. Well I watered all my farms at once and presto they are all at the same time now. but i found if i used the brown one on my flowers only it did interfer with the W part of each farm. and when i was working on a neighbours place to harves their flowers, i used the brown sprinkler on theirs but it would come up with the option of watereing all farms like the purple on and the names on the farm tabs were my own not my neighoburs. it did allow me to water their flowers on the farms that i had not watered on my own. but so glad i did buy the purple sprinkler as now all my farms will be in sinc from tomorrow. (happy dance)

Known Issues:

- When using brown sprinkler to Water neighbour flowers it shows farm names for current user playing, not farm owner farm names

- If you use the Brown Sprinkler you can not use the others right after that

- Multiple issues with sprinklers and not all plants been speed up in a farm

- Harvesting flowers sometimes revert them to ready to harvest again

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 19 2013, 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoneFace View Post
I have gone a few times just to see if there was any activity.... most of the time I am the only one there.

So... I hope the devs consider upping the limit, or ignoring the limit of what we can buy and sell to our neighbors. .... since the market has no market.

I have found that if the Marketplace is kind of empty, or no action, I GO HOME - visit a neighbor's farm - open the chat box and see what server they are on, then go to the Marketplace DIRECTLY FROM THE NEIGHBORS FARM ..... you land in a different Marketplace with different people..... I do it numerous times from different farms .... check the server first. It helps when looking to hire also !!
Old Feb 19 2013, 08:55 PM

I am sorry I don't remember who posted the idea, but I tried it and it seemed to have worked for the watering issue. I don't really even remember exactly what they suggested but what I did was plant my field and Save, reload my field and Save, then water and then Save again, checked them today and all fields are irrigated equally. I think the key must be in the Save, although the game is set to do that automatically. Anyway thought i would pass it along.
Old Feb 19 2013, 10:02 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
I have found that if the Marketplace is kind of empty, or no action, I GO HOME - visit a neighbor's farm - open the chat box and see what server they are on, then go to the Marketplace DIRECTLY FROM THE NEIGHBORS FARM ..... you land in a different Marketplace with different people..... I do it numerous times from different farms .... check the server first. It helps when looking to hire also !!
thanks so much for that info, never thought of trying it but will from now on as its almost impossible to find good workers in my usual market place, I'm on FW9...

Visit 's Farm

Old Feb 19 2013, 10:51 PM

Level:
XP:

just went to market to hire a worker, request went through ( I had checked and the farm was ready to harvest) returned to farm with worker and suddenly its still got 1 day left to grow!!! so if it still had 1 day left to grow, how in tarnation was the work request sent to the worker as normally we get the message that nothing is ready to do on the farm we are trying to hire the worker for.....and I keep a record of my farms, in a workd pad doc.,crops (time and date they are planted) and showing WF on all...that farm was planted and watered 2 days ago and due to be harvested today... hope they fix this problem soon and personally I will never buy that purple sprinkler!!!

Visit 's Farm

Last edited by Aussie Rae; Feb 19 2013 at 11:03 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
train