Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 15 2012, 06:47 PM

Hi, with the Semi-Truck items, when you get a gift, lets say you need carbonated water, then exchange the gift for a carbonated water, accept it, then load in your farm, go to the quest, and select the lifelone, it will alow yo u to use the gift for your quest - Thank you and Happy Farming
Old Feb 15 2012, 06:48 PM
Account Not Linked

woo hoo new facs released.. Thanks for all you do Devs and Mods... U all rock!
Old Feb 15 2012, 07:10 PM

All great except! I had 28,000+ bananas stored up to start making banana (plantain) chips. NOW they are useless unless I buy one of the facilities that uses bananas (which are all Farm Cash, thank you very much) and now I have to start OVER with plantains? I think this particular change SUCKS. You could have kept the bananas making the plantain chips and made something ELSE with the plantain trees. Boo hiss on this change. : (
Old Feb 15 2012, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftywoman29 View Post
All great except! I had 28,000+ bananas stored up to start making banana (plantain) chips. NOW they are useless unless I buy one of the facilities that uses bananas (which are all Farm Cash, thank you very much) and now I have to start OVER with plantains? I think this particular change SUCKS. You could have kept the bananas making the plantain chips and made something ELSE with the plantain trees. Boo hiss on this change. : (
Not every banana facility is farm cash. Most are coins. And saving up that many bananas for one facility is not very smart. It would be smart to buy another one to use your bananas.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?...0&fb_bmpos=4_0
Old Feb 15 2012, 07:51 PM

Default Quests

What the heck is this quests thing? I am totally confused...
The quests in Zynga are why people are leaving their games....
Can Farm Town still be played without quests?
I need more instuctions then what I found on QUESTS typed into search... there is no answer there, this is not what I started playing for... and I need full instuctions, and I still may not understand
Old Feb 15 2012, 07:55 PM

Where do you find anywhere, that tells the player how many of any materials, it takes to run facilities... This is something else I can not find the answer to... where is this information in FORUM??? What do I type into search to find out, without pages and pages of information, I do not need to wade through???
Old Feb 15 2012, 08:06 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixierobinson24 View Post
Where do you find anywhere, that tells the player how many of any materials, it takes to run facilities... This is something else I can not find the answer to... where is this information in FORUM??? What do I type into search to find out, without pages and pages of information, I do not need to wade through???
have you tried the game guide in the forum?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 15 2012, 08:10 PM

POSTS/REQUESTS NOT SHOWING:
I posted two requests to work facilities and refer clients and they are not showing up
I checked and all of the posts and requests from my neighbors aren't showing now
either
Sorry if I posted on the wrong thread
Thanks!
Old Feb 15 2012, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixierobinson24 View Post
What the heck is this quests thing? I am totally confused...
The quests in Zynga are why people are leaving their games....
Can Farm Town still be played without quests?
I need more instuctions then what I found on QUESTS typed into search... there is no answer there, this is not what I started playing for... and I need full instuctions, and I still may not understand
The quests are totally optional there nothing like zangas quests no begging required

you can still play ft without utilizing the quests

there just another way to obtain more coins and possibly down the track fc aswell.

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache
Click HERE To clear your macromedia cache files
Click HERE For instructions on linking your farm to the forum
Old Feb 15 2012, 08:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by craftywoman29 View Post
The Vegitarian and Gourmet restaurants are coin and use bananas.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread