Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 22 2024, 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
thank you , i will do both,,,, as least until i find a handful that dont have have very few using ,,,,
and i go make a suggestion perhaps they can give us a less tedious way
You are welcome JNelson

Just a note about the amount of chains. 100 chains is not the maximum you can have, when you have 100 chains then your stagering area capacity is full.

Last edited by marymarcel; Mar 22 2024 at 01:03 PM.
Old Today, 05:06 AM

I have a problem with one of the import of the facility chain this has never happened before but one of my neighbours imported goods from the science club, great science book of 1,763,668,988,829 cost 6,701,893,256,241,266. there is no way known this neighbour could have that, would have to be glitch, plus I could never raise that money to import, but it does keep going higher and higher
Old Today, 08:02 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
I have a problem with one of the import of the facility chain this has never happened before but one of my neighbours imported goods from the science club, great science book of 1,763,668,988,829 cost 6,701,893,256,241,266. there is no way known this neighbour could have that, would have to be glitch, plus I could never raise that money to import, but it does keep going higher and higher
Hi amanda1955,

It isn't possible to pick a specific product out of many that have been exported and only import that, unless that is the only product that they exported to you for that particular chain.
For example, if they ONLY want to import from the Science club they would need to use the My Chains section, look for the Science Club chain, click on the Import Products from button when it is green and then they will see which farmers have exported to them.

If they wish they can also click on Check Products to see who has also exported something specific to them like the Science Book that you mention and then decide if they still want to import. As it's a specific chain they won't be paying the huge amounts they can see in the Trading Products section but remember that in the My Chains section you could be importing everything from a specific chain, rather than a specific product within that chain.

The total cost of importing or exporting from a specific farmer your friend is seeing is only shown in the Trade Products Section not the My Chains section, and will be the cost of importing or exporting All of the products related to ALL of the chains that farmer has in common with them which is why it can be a much larger amount.

Costs running into the billions is not unusual and will climb especially when farmers are not doing it that often and can vary according to what staging capacity is. Remember that although you start with 30 days worth of capacity there are those who have reached the maximum of 2 years worth which is a considerable amount of products. The higher the staging capacity is the more you can import or export and so the higher figures will be. You earn coins by exporting, so some farmers may prefer to export first to see what coins they earned before considering the costs of importing. Even though importing costs you coins you will earn those coins back and more by using them in your own facilities.

For those that have difficultly with the higher costs of importing products, if they can not also earn those coins or more by exporting to their own neighbours there is a Resell button they can use which can help. That way they can still earn a considerable amount of coins and the farmer that exported to them can also still benefit by being able to continue exporting to them another time:
When the Resell button is dark blue it allows you to instantly ReSell all imported products instead of storing them for future use in your service facility chains, this will be less profitable than using the products but will still allow you to make a quick profit rather than just sell them at market for the regular price.

Each farmer that would like to do this can decide for themselves which farmers chains to use the Resell button on. They can also use the Check Products button to see what it is that they would be selling instead of importing to know which ones will benefit them more by importing or reselling.

Edit to add: I apologise amanda1955 that I mis-read the total figure for import. I am glad that Taz was around at the time to send you to support fo this to be looked at.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Last edited by Tiger; Today at 06:33 PM.
Old Today, 04:37 PM

She exported it to me, you cannot make that much just **** if you not going to have a look at it I will have to delete the facility out of the facility change, unfortunately cant screen shot to show on this have tried that before it wont work
Old Today, 04:58 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
She exported it to me, you cannot make that much just **** if you not going to have a look at it I will have to delete the facility out of the facility change, unfortunately cant screen shot to show on this have tried that before it wont work
Hi Amanda,
We do not have any way to look at your imports data. If you want someone to look at it you will need to contact Support.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Today, 05:02 PM

yes might be able to copy the screen shot into that was thinking of doing that

Tags
add chain, chain status, delete chain, export, facility chains, facility chains manager, import