Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old May 01 2015, 09:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by megmeg View Post
I have the same problem with the bonus chest taking FOREVER to finish counting so I can move on to the next farm. It never used to do this before the recent releases. Saving or reloading the farm used to work to where it would be faster but not anymore. It's insane to spend hours on a farm and most of it is spent waiting for the bonus chest to count. Will they be fixing this anytime soon?? Thank you.
Hi megmeg,
Is this when doing fishing?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 03 2015, 10:28 AM
Account Not Linked

No, it's doing it while harvesting, plowing, trees etc. The last farm I was on working on I was only hired for trees and there weren't very many of them on each farm, it took so long that's why I finally had to post for help. I know while fishing or if there's farms that have a lot of things on them it can slow down, but this is something that just recently started. Before posting I checked everything from internet speed to clearing browsers (google and firefox), clearing the cache, checking the connectivity and the links all say ok. Also when this started happening, I noticed that before when I would plant as soon as I was done I could Irrigate the farm while the avatar was finishing up but now it says nothing to Irrigate. I have to go to another farm than back to that farm to Irrigate (or just irrigate from a different farm).
Old May 03 2015, 11:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by megmeg View Post
No, it's doing it while harvesting, plowing, trees etc. The last farm I was on working on I was only hired for trees and there weren't very many of them on each farm, it took so long that's why I finally had to post for help. I know while fishing or if there's farms that have a lot of things on them it can slow down, but this is something that just recently started. Before posting I checked everything from internet speed to clearing browsers (google and firefox), clearing the cache, checking the connectivity and the links all say ok. Also when this started happening, I noticed that before when I would plant as soon as I was done I could Irrigate the farm while the avatar was finishing up but now it says nothing to Irrigate. I have to go to another farm than back to that farm to Irrigate (or just irrigate from a different farm).
Hi megmeg,
There have been a few posts concerning the bonus chest being slow so we will ask the developers to look at this.
For the irrigating problem do you have you avatar set to freeze while planting? If not try that and see if it goes faster.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 03 2015, 09:37 PM

I have tried finding posts about "Inn hoppers" can someone please explain what this is as I get everything but posts about Inn hoppers when I search.

I also have a problem sending gifts to just 1 of my neighbors. I've tried sending an note to the help section but their only solution is to clear the cache - something I did before I even contacted them. It's just 1 neighbor I can't send a gift to although she can send me gifts. I haven't blocked anything so can't work out what the problem is. I receive and can send gifts to all my other neighbors.

Last edited by Scapergal; May 03 2015 at 09:41 PM.
Old May 03 2015, 09:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapergal View Post
I have tried finding posts about "Inn hoppers" can someone please explain what this is as I get everything but posts about Inn hoppers when I search.

I also have a problem sending gifts to just 1 of my neighbors. I've tried sending an note to the help section but their only solution is to clear the cache - something I did before I even contacted them. It's just 1 neighbor I can't send a gift to although she can send me gifts. I haven't blocked anything so can't work out what the problem is. I receive and can send gifts to all my other neighbors.
Hi Scapergal,
I have no idea what you are referring to for Inn Hoppers. I don't know where you heard that term , but I would ask the ones you heard it from.
For the neighbor you can't send to, make sure you are both still friend in Facebook as well as neighbors both ways. What happens when you try to send a gift to her? What method are you using to send a gift to her?
Old May 05 2015, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Scapergal,
I have no idea what you are referring to for Inn Hoppers. I don't know where you heard that term , but I would ask the ones you heard it from.
For the neighbor you can't send to, make sure you are both still friend in Facebook as well as neighbors both ways. What happens when you try to send a gift to her? What method are you using to send a gift to her?
I have tried sending her a gift through every means available, all without any luck. She doesn't get the gift. All my other neighbors receive their gifts but she doesn't. I've tried sending one back when she sends one to me and she doesn't get that either. We have been neighbors for years and this has only just started happening recently.

I can't ask the people who were discussing Inn hopping as they were at the Inn and I've never seen them again.
They said that you can "hop" from one Inn to another - designated by the W## number of the mainframe one is connected to. How can one meet in different mainframe Inns?
One friend was trying to meet me at The Inn that evening but she said I wasn't there and I didn't see her either even though I was at The Inn W38 waiting for her. When she checked her mainframe she said she was at W36.
How can one meet a friend at the same Inn?
Old May 05 2015, 08:40 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapergal View Post
I have tried sending her a gift through every means available, all without any luck. She doesn't get the gift. All my other neighbors receive their gifts but she doesn't. I've tried sending one back when she sends one to me and she doesn't get that either. We have been neighbors for years and this has only just started happening recently.

I can't ask the people who were discussing Inn hopping as they were at the Inn and I've never seen them again.
They said that you can "hop" from one Inn to another - designated by the W## number of the mainframe one is connected to. How can one meet in different mainframe Inns?
One friend was trying to meet me at The Inn that evening but she said I wasn't there and I didn't see her either even though I was at The Inn W38 waiting for her. When she checked her mainframe she said she was at W36.
How can one meet a friend at the same Inn?
Hi Scapergoat,
So you are saying you can send the gift but she is not getting it. The only reason I can think of for her not receiving it would be possibly she has you blocked. She would need to go to the Account tab above her farm there would be a blocked list there she needs to check to make sure she hasn't accidently blocked you. Also she needs to check her blocked list in Facebook to make sure she hasn't blocked there.
For you and your friend to meet in the Inn, since you are on different servers, one of you would have to go to the other's farm then both of you go to the Inn from there.
Old May 06 2015, 07:23 PM

Question Hire request coming back "Sorry busy"

My friend and I have encountered a problem when hiring each other. If I hire her, she does not get the hire request but I get back "no thanks I'm busy" response.
If she tries to hire me, I never see the hires but she gets back "sorry busy" response. We keep trying and eventually, sometimes after a dozen tries it goes through properly. This began perhaps a week or so ago? Both of us have new computers. I play on Chrome, Windows 7, and very highspeed broadband cable connection. Can you shed any light on this weird glitch?
Old May 06 2015, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIAP27 View Post
My friend and I have encountered a problem when hiring each other. If I hire her, she does not get the hire request but I get back "no thanks I'm busy" response.
If she tries to hire me, I never see the hires but she gets back "sorry busy" response. We keep trying and eventually, sometimes after a dozen tries it goes through properly. This began perhaps a week or so ago? Both of us have new computers. I play on Chrome, Windows 7, and very highspeed broadband cable connection. Can you shed any light on this weird glitch?
Hi RIAP27

You dont receive the hire request or you dont accept it on time?

Since this last release you have 30 seconds to accept the hire request, or the response saying "No thanks, I'm busy" is sent to let the other farmer tries to hire other person.

If this is not the case, you both can try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old May 07 2015, 10:32 AM

We never see the hire at all. Cache and all was cleared with registry cleaning and other cache clearing operations. I will try the memcache clear and see if it reoccurs this evening. My friend has had issues accessing the forum so I don't know how she can clear her own memcache.
Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi RIAP27

You dont receive the hire request or you dont accept it on time?

Since this last release you have 30 seconds to accept the hire request, or the response saying "No thanks, I'm busy" is sent to let the other farmer tries to hire other person.

If this is not the case, you both can try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

Tags
bonus, bonus chest, coins, fish, hiring, hiring help, hiring issues, lost bonus, lost pay, market, marketplace, neighbors helping, no payoff, no xp bonuses, question, show work info, tools missing when hired, use my fuel