Account Not Linked

I've been trying for 2 days though
Old Apr 25 2015, 08:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmemel67 View Post
I've been trying for 2 days though
Hi itsmemel,
Are you getting the pop up to create the hire?

Please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 25 2015, 10:31 AM
Account Not Linked

I finally did get one person to work so i'll see how it goes from there, thanks for the input. If I still have problems i'll try the link. Thanks again.
Old Apr 30 2015, 11:42 PM

I'm not sure where I posted this too earlier...
After harvesting crops I get a message concerning my % in return to post...
Your message couldn't be sent because it includes content that other people on Facebook have reported as abusive.
If you think you're seeing this by mistake, please let us know.
Let us know button does not work. I just cleared browsing and cache. I went to the post where I mentioned FT and deleted it. I hope I am not blocked from collecting my bonus's now. I wasn't being abusive; I did not know I shouldn't mention FT on FB to my dying friends family. This really is not fair!
Old Apr 30 2015, 11:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarJo View Post
I'm not sure where I posted this too earlier...
After harvesting crops I get a message concerning my % in return to post...
Your message couldn't be sent because it includes content that other people on Facebook have reported as abusive.
If you think you're seeing this by mistake, please let us know.
Let us know button does not work. I just cleared browsing and cache. I went to the post where I mentioned FT and deleted it. I hope I am not blocked from collecting my bonus's now. I wasn't being abusive; I did not know I shouldn't mention FT on FB to my dying friends family. This really is not fair!
Hi SugarJo,
Your previous post was moved to the following location:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...14#post5956514

This was nothing you did. Facebook made a mistake and this was effecting most players of more than just Farm Town, but was effecting several games that use posts to the Newsfeed. The message you were seeing did not come from Farm Town, but was a Facebook message. They have a bug report open and have been rolling out a fix for this. It should be cleared up in the next few hours at most. So please keep trying and it should work for you soon.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 01 2015, 12:43 AM

Thank you! It seems to be working now.
Old May 01 2015, 12:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugarJo View Post
Thank you! It seems to be working now.
You are welcome.
Old May 01 2015, 01:55 PM

I went to the market today to hire and after the prompt I could not click the green hiring button, it is half buried.
Old May 01 2015, 02:00 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireball View Post
I went to the market today to hire and after the prompt I could not click the green hiring button, it is half buried.
Hi,

I moved your post to the hiring thread.

I can see the check is slightly obscured, but I've just tried hiring someone and had no problems sending the request.

Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Clear your browser caches, close browser, then reload and try again.
Old May 01 2015, 08:02 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Bonus chest taking Forever to count

I have the same problem with the bonus chest taking FOREVER to finish counting so I can move on to the next farm. It never used to do this before the recent releases. Saving or reloading the farm used to work to where it would be faster but not anymore. It's insane to spend hours on a farm and most of it is spent waiting for the bonus chest to count. Will they be fixing this anytime soon?? Thank you.

Tags
bonus, bonus chest, coins, fish, hiring, hiring help, lost bonus, lost pay, market, neighbors helping, no payoff, no xp bonuses, question, show work info, tools missing when hired