Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 06 2009, 05:56 PM
Account Not Linked

I love the Christmas stuff, which is good cause if they don't fix the storage issue it will be Christmas all year long on my farm LOL. Seriously, I wish they would fix it. I'd like to get some more stuff but need to store some things to have a place to put it...
Old Dec 06 2009, 05:57 PM

for the last two days i have been getting my xp points as soon as i click on the field and now you don't have to wait to get your xp points. i do not know what you did Farmtown but keep up the good work.
Old Dec 06 2009, 06:16 PM
Account Not Linked

I'm LOVING all of the Christmas things (although I wish some things were available for coins rather than cash), and it appears that for me, at least, there are NO more issues with coins or XP when working for someone else. (I was always able to preserve them by clicking "save" and then "play", though.)

I do notice that I'm getting a lot of "lost connection" errors now (didn't before), and if I click the green check mark without having clicked "save" first, I lose whatever changes I made recently. And the "save" seems to take much longer than it used to.
The mansion is STILL available at 150,000 points and 1 million coins, just like it always was. Only the level number has changed. Don't look at the level number; look only at the XP and coins, which HAVE NOT CHANGED.

There is a known issue with levels for those with 1 million XP or more, and the devs are working on it. Please read the first post in the following thread and follow the instructions:

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=264634
Old Dec 06 2009, 07:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Could we possibly have some red bows to place on items, and maybe some wreaths.. and Id really like to see xmas light strands.....???

oh and yes im looking exp points when doing jobs for other people.
Old Dec 06 2009, 09:21 PM

Why won't my farm load? My stuff is cleaned out like its supposed to be and I can send and receive gifts. My farm screen keeps saying loading 0% with the little red and white bar underneath moving like it wants to load but it won't. This is my very favorite thing to do so I'm really disappointed.
Old Dec 06 2009, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loustout View Post
Your right....no baby Jesus...what is up with that??? the nativity scene is all about Jesus...would not have purchased the scene if I knew the baby was missing...please fix this.
Kinberly Kinser said that in Mexico, baby Jesus is not put in the nativity before Christmas
Old Dec 06 2009, 10:11 PM

Default LOVE it! Christmas Stuff is Awesome!

LOVE the new stuff. Wish we could buy BIG patches of snow. Great Job!
Old Dec 06 2009, 11:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Question Another bug that needs fixing NOW!!!

Great Christmas adds I love them and am spending a fortune on them.

But I have noticed that I cannot add or retrieve anything from my storage and I still have PLENTY of room for things.

Very frustrating when I want to be able to use my large seeder on my second farm and cannot access it out of storage.

Im also losing out on coins/exp when plowing. I have watched my starting exp pts and about half way through of the avatar moving and collecting it stops accumulating yet my avatar will have 1/2 a crop yet to catch up on. Also the total exp before i start and the end total are way out so I know im losing out.
Old Dec 06 2009, 11:26 PM

Love the Christmas stuff!!! Good job! (Why a nativity without baby Jesus? Thats just too wierd!)
Old Dec 06 2009, 11:46 PM

you can with the small snow patch.
Closed Thread