Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 20 2014, 12:55 PM
Account Not Linked

Thanks Knightrider
But the products I listed are marked in the game guide as safe to sell but have since become useable either in another factory or in a service facility.
I only went to game guide for a quick reference point as I haven't updated my own FT facility XL in a while and was merrily ticking the products listed as safe to sell until Curry Comb set my alarm bells ringing.
The reason I posted at all was as a heads-up to other farmers to check carefully before making the same mistake. A cursory glance through the just re-released "non ingredients for me" looks to be error free but I don't have time to check thoroughly at the moment.
Old May 20 2014, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyMare View Post
Thanks Knightrider
But the products I listed are marked in the game guide as safe to sell but have since become useable either in another factory or in a service facility.
I only went to game guide for a quick reference point as I haven't updated my own FT facility XL in a while and was merrily ticking the products listed as safe to sell until Curry Comb set my alarm bells ringing.
The reason I posted at all was as a heads-up to other farmers to check carefully before making the same mistake. A cursory glance through the just re-released "non ingredients for me" looks to be error free but I don't have time to check thoroughly at the moment.
The Game Guide is gradually being updated - mostly with the aforementioned Kitt's help with input from the others of us! So far I've continued just using the old "non-ingredients" sort for selling because I have all the factories and services. It is a good idea to keep an eye on things if you are not able to afford the farm cash and coins to keep buying everything or do not have the levels to unlock 'em. Thanks for mentioning it.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old May 20 2014, 02:20 PM
Account Not Linked

Ok so since you guys did that update today......i cant access farmtown.......at least right now i get blank white screen!
Old May 20 2014, 02:23 PM
psycho_mommi
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmgirl1706 View Post
Ok so since you guys did that update today......i cant access farmtown.......at least right now i get blank white screen!
yep, i just got kicked out while re-planting trees. so off to the real world i go, while it gets sorted. and thanks devs for the updates, i like them all, i REALLY LOVE the multi planter thingy!! and i know at somepoint, you will make it so it will plant all my trees in storage too, so no worries. i think it was a good investment of the FC. hope all get s sorted out soon.
Old May 20 2014, 02:23 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I can't get on either! Help, just a white screen telling me page is not available.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 20 2014, 02:26 PM

i cant get on either , i have a lot of crops that are gonna go to waste boo hoo, please hurry so i can get my 22nd farm up and running
Old May 20 2014, 02:32 PM
Account Not Linked

i was having a problem with it loading, but it has come back up now, the ones having the problem might want to try loading it again and see if theirs will load.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old May 20 2014, 02:33 PM

Farmtown is up and running again,unknown what the reason was for it going down,but its working now,Happy Farming everyone.
Old May 20 2014, 02:45 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Yes, I'm back on too.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 20 2014, 03:55 PM
Account Not Linked

- We are evaluating the possibility of the multiplanter to work with items from your storage, most likely this will be added in the next release if we find a simple way to do it

Thanks for listening to everybody!!!
Closed Thread