Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 20 2011, 04:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete's Piggy View Post
I beg to differ with you. When I sold non-ingredients the bait went with it. I then collected bait from the Fish Farming Plant and it went directly to storage. The amount was NOT added to my bait counter. I recorded the bait counter "before" and "after."

I hope the Devs get this problem taken care soon.
Myself and other tested it out and recorded too and it was not sold, but in any case the devs are aware
Old Jun 20 2011, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
i not sure what your issue is with that it saves all of us time instead of doing there service ones and then going out to do there reg ones that they have posted. i have no issue with it
I agree. I was happy when I noticed this change. Please don't change it back to the way it was. I really don't like how the service facilities and regular facilities require two separate posts.
Old Jun 20 2011, 05:34 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

While you are improving the game, please come up with "something" that will give us more Salmon. I have the boat dock lake. I can work it two times a day and not post facilities for four or five days....still do not have enough Salmon to cover half the facilities. Other than the Salmon "thing"...the game is fantastic right now.
Thank you.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 20 2011, 06:59 PM

Just wanted to come back and say again . . . Thank you guys! This game is way too much fun and addictive!
Old Jun 20 2011, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jesdreher View Post
I agree. I was happy when I noticed this change. Please don't change it back to the way it was. I really don't like how the service facilities and regular facilities require two separate posts.
Actually now you only have to post once, most people don't realize it, but you can just post once and be able to work both regular and service facilities. Before in order to do that, you had to post service facilities.
Old Jun 20 2011, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpa View Post
just hover over them with the fishing rod and they give you the %.
You have to have the tool in hand instead of just pointing at them like everything else? That is odd. Thanks for the tip, I don't think I would have ever thought of that.

I just thought of something and came back to edit this. That is the opposite of the other tools for crops and trees.

Last edited by Docperk; Jun 20 2011 at 08:50 PM.
Old Jun 20 2011, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiMo1960 View Post
9 pages already? Yikes!!!

Love the new facility button, as it has got many more working on my facilities, only down side is it now takes longer to refill them

Was annoyed at not being able to access FT or Slashkey site (including this forum) yesterday but today it seems faster than before.
Maybe they've realised that we are all so addicted that no real world work is being done - so they are giving us all mandatory time out

Old Jun 20 2011, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
If you sell it, it's fine. It's already in your water. This is just a ghost glitch ( I tested it out yesterday).
I had read some complaints of bait missing, I thought it was from this?
Is it not?
Old Jun 20 2011, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by denolee View Post
While you are improving the game, please come up with "something" that will give us more Salmon. I have the boat dock lake. I can work it two times a day and not post facilities for four or five days....still do not have enough Salmon to cover half the facilities. Other than the Salmon "thing"...the game is fantastic right now.
Thank you.
I had to buy 4 Big lakes with the boat before I was able to maintain enough Salmon and that is with fishing twice a day and fishing any other lake I can get my hands on.
Old Jun 20 2011, 10:21 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

i am attempting to move animals from their buildings to my farm to then move the buildings and animals to another farm but keep getting this message: Error Saving Data: error x025 click the green tick to reload game..... what is up with this?? are we not allowed to do this any more???

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread