Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 14 2011, 09:44 AM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski View Post
I love everything that's been improved so far, but the one thing that's irritating me the most is the location of the (yellow) "hand" on the extended toolbar. Because it's so close to the (green) arrow, I'm always hitting the hand when I actually want to hit the arrow. Is there any way to separate them a little more so that they're not so close together?

Also, since we are required to have the "size before" tool before we can purchase the newest upgraded tool (e.g., having the 4x4 harvester before we can buy the 5x5 harvester) - is there any way we could trade in (for coins or dollars or something) the older/smaller tools that (most of us) probably don't use anymore? I mean, the fact that we have them in our inventory proves that we're eligble for the upgraded tool, so being able to "trade it in" (just like we would when purchasing a newer vehicle in real life) would be way cool. Just a thought.

Like maybe trade in the old tool & get a 25% discount on the price of the new tool...?
I have to totally agree.. I hate that hand.. LOL
Old Apr 14 2011, 11:40 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabrinarose View Post
I have to totally agree.. I hate that hand.. LOL
In fact, the more I think about it, why does there need to be anything other than the (green) arrow on that toolbar? I think that the hand, the water thing, the ax, the harvest thing, the "delete" tool need to go into the extended toolbox.....just my humble opinion.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Apr 14 2011, 12:56 PM

Level:
XP:

any news on if the movie theater and supermarket has been fixed??? yesterday i didn't get my coins when i cashed out..........haven't gotten any yet...........i wrote down my coins before i cashed out.......just to be sure....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Apr 14 2011, 01:58 PM

Is level 210 as high as the levels go?
Old Apr 14 2011, 02:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conni28 View Post
Yes 210 is the highest level.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 14 2011, 02:14 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
any news on if the movie theater and supermarket has been fixed??? yesterday i didn't get my coins when i cashed out..........haven't gotten any yet...........i wrote down my coins before i cashed out.......just to be sure....
I have been getting mine and never had any missing. Of course the obvious is have you tried clearing cache, etc., etc.? Probably won't bring back what is missing but may get you what is producing now.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 14 2011, 03:50 PM

Level:
XP:

I really don't understand the purpose of the theatre and super market. I have tons of stuff in both, but there's "no customer's"...very little ever moves over to the right side to cash out. Hopefully, there's a plan in mind to make these better.

I understand the entire notion of slashkey is make money, like any business, BUT...it's a little bit much to expect the players to keep upgrading FC tools. I'm satisfied with what I have b4 the last upgrade. The new fishing boat would be nice, but it would also be nice if those asking us to fish would use bait before hiring.

I recently bought the BEE FARM "thing"...it's not worth the expense. It's too slow to produce. I could write a book on what to buy, what not to buy for the game, but everyone has different likes and dislikes, regarding Farmtown.

Overall, I love your game and must say THANK YOU for developing this "thing" that has really helped me Pass (waste) alot of my time, when I really needed something to occupy my time at the present.

I'd still like to see a tobacco crop...tobacco factory...it would be a natural, but so would CHOCOLATE MILK. I always have an abundance of chocolate.

Thank you Raul for the good times!

Visit 's Farm

Old Apr 14 2011, 04:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by denolee View Post
I really don't understand the purpose of the theatre and super market. I have tons of stuff in both, but there's "no customer's"...very little ever moves over to the right side to cash out. Hopefully, there's a plan in mind to make these better.

I understand the entire notion of slashkey is make money, like any business, BUT...it's a little bit much to expect the players to keep upgrading FC tools. I'm satisfied with what I have b4 the last upgrade. The new fishing boat would be nice, but it would also be nice if those asking us to fish would use bait before hiring.

I recently bought the BEE FARM "thing"...it's not worth the expense. It's too slow to produce. I could write a book on what to buy, what not to buy for the game, but everyone has different likes and dislikes, regarding Farmtown.

Overall, I love your game and must say THANK YOU for developing this "thing" that has really helped me Pass (waste) alot of my time, when I really needed something to occupy my time at the present.

I'd still like to see a tobacco crop...tobacco factory...it would be a natural, but so would CHOCOLATE MILK. I always have an abundance of chocolate.

Thank you Raul for the good times!
They do plan to add it so that your neighbors can help in the new service facilities in the future. That is why Friend Help says "Coming soon.
Old Apr 14 2011, 05:22 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
I have been getting mine and never had any missing. Of course the obvious is have you tried clearing cache, etc., etc.? Probably won't bring back what is missing but may get you what is producing now.
yes i cleared cache' , emptied flash files etc.. i am on xp so i can do that the easy way...... rebooted... have done this again since the last time i lost coins..... will try to cash out again this afternoon though i don't look forward to loosing all the potential coins......wish you were able to cash out part of this and not just loose it all ...... grrrrrrrrr

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

Old Apr 14 2011, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conni28 View Post
at present yes

hopefully more to come and anouther 6 farms hint hint

Click HERE For instructions on clearing your browser's cache