Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 14 2018, 09:08 AM

Default Bonus being sent notice issue

Last few times I've gone to load facilities the "bonus being sent" notice that is white lettering that pops up has risen up the page and blocks/covers the "open" "stock all" "store all" buttons making them unusable.

Last edited by JohnAlbertini; Aug 14 2018 at 09:08 AM. Reason: typos
Old Aug 14 2018, 09:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Last few times I've gone to load facilities the "bonus being sent" notice that is white lettering that pops up has risen up the page and blocks/covers the "open" "stock all" "store all" buttons making them unusable.
Hi John,
That should fade within a couple seconds. Either wait until it fades or click somewhere that isn't a blocked and it should go to the background.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 14 2018, 09:33 AM

I notice with the addition of one product from the Belgian restaurant, that I can't keep up with baking soda production. There are 3 products total that use it, I had more than enough to keep up with the other two. Why do I now have 0 baking soda in storage with 36 facilities producing it?
Old Aug 14 2018, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi John,
That should fade within a couple seconds. Either wait until it fades or click somewhere that isn't a blocked and it should go to the background.
Not near fast enough and it never did this before when the white lettering popped up over itself, not up the page. It interferes and delays loading facilities now!
Old Aug 14 2018, 09:47 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
Not near fast enough and it never did this before when the white lettering popped up over itself, not up the page. It interferes and delays loading facilities now!
Hi John,
We don't see the bonuses sent information floating up the page. They stay in the same place which is near the bottom. It does appear there are more of them now and that may have something to do with the work they are doing on the belts/dans. Depending on how fast you are loading each facility then you would get one for each facility. I am sorry, but I don't know what the solution is for you except to maybe load the ones showing from the bottom up rather than starting at the top of the 8 facilities showing.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 14 2018 at 10:33 AM.
Old Aug 14 2018, 10:39 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin Venables View Post
I notice with the addition of one product from the Belgian restaurant, that I can't keep up with baking soda production. There are 3 products total that use it, I had more than enough to keep up with the other two. Why do I now have 0 baking soda in storage with 36 facilities producing it?
Hi Karin,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about facilities as this has nothing to do with the current release other than that baking soda is used in one of the new facilities.

I am not sure why you are running out as that facility only uses 60 for a complete fill. You might want to check and make sure you are producing the baking soda in the mines.
Old Aug 14 2018, 03:13 PM

Hi I have been searching everywhere to find a list that just states what facilities are needed to stock the next facility. eg: what facility is needed to produce stock for the spice factory and then what does items from the spice factory stock.

This would help simplify with buying facilities.

Trying to sort purely by ingredients becomes a very slow and complex matter.

cheers
Old Aug 14 2018, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allykat View Post
Hi I have been searching everywhere to find a list that just states what facilities are needed to stock the next facility. eg: what facility is needed to produce stock for the spice factory and then what does items from the spice factory stock.

This would help simplify with buying facilities.

Trying to sort purely by ingredients becomes a very slow and complex matter.

cheers
Hi Allykat

We dont have that kind of list.

We do have a chapter for all facilities available and all items produced and what you need to produce that item and what you need to stock service facilities. Plus a chapter for Ingredients of Farmtown; one of the threads is for ingredients produced in one factory which can be used in other.

But you can open the factory and then click in the little notebook to see the ingredient planner for that factory.

If you see an item made in other factory then click in it and you will see where it is produced. Every window you open, has a link in blue to give you more information.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Aug 14 2018, 04:04 PM

I had contacted earlier about yields & harvests in general amd specivically about dairy facility. Was taking camera shots to keep track. Just harvested again then went to colle t gifts which i exchanged for goats and accepted then all dairy cans of milk 32 showed up instead of the goats.
Old Aug 14 2018, 04:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesallysanctus View Post
I had contacted earlier about yields & harvests in general amd specivically about dairy facility. Was taking camera shots to keep track. Just harvested again then went to colle t gifts which i exchanged for goats and accepted then all dairy cans of milk 32 showed up instead of the goats.
Hi littlesallysanctus,
Please report this to Support as we can not do anything about this. To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

Tags
cannot work friends farms, cargo for semi trucks, cash out, cashout, cashout doesn't work, facilities, facilities help, facility check box, facility manager, facility manager problem, facility problem, facility production, facility work, filters, ingredient planner, item check box, loading facilities, lost facilities, manager, move facilities, neighbor posts, no room to place facility, service facilities, service facility, stocking facilities, unable to post, working facilities, working neighbors posts, working posts