Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 13 2014, 04:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettysphillips View Post
I have been receiving their requests for working facilities and refering customers all along, but they just stopped all of a sudden. I've been on Farm Town for a few years now, and this is the first time it has happened. This just happened all of a sudden.
I ask again are you seeing any of their other Farm Town posts, such as ingredient or belt requests?
Are you seeing any of the Farm Town posts in your haom page newsfeed?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 13 2014, 05:33 PM

Default having trouble cashing out my stores

When I click on my stores to cash out used goods,it doesn't work?
Old Feb 13 2014, 05:35 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by mommom paro View Post
When I click on my stores to cash out used goods,it doesn't work?
Do you have fuel, it takes fuel to cash out.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to post a link to your farm: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Feb 13 2014, 07:53 PM

Default post for ingredients not working

ok this has been happening for three weeks - if I try to post for ingredients after my factories have been worked, I click on the ingredients I want to ask for , box changes color but the post screen never appears, tried several different facilities - none of them posted and then it says you can only post 5 request everu 12 hours - but nothing has posted and they don't show up on my activity on facebook so I have to wait another 12 hours to post.
Old Feb 13 2014, 08:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgg43king View Post
ok this has been happening for three weeks - if I try to post for ingredients after my factories have been worked, I click on the ingredients I want to ask for , box changes color but the post screen never appears, tried several different facilities - none of them posted and then it says you can only post 5 request everu 12 hours - but nothing has posted and they don't show up on my activity on facebook so I have to wait another 12 hours to post.
What do you mean by the box changes color? What is supposed to happen is the entire page fades and the pop up box open over the top of it. This is the same box type you get for posting your facilities. Are you able to post those?
How are you getting out of it and back to the facility manager?
Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farms, clear your browser cache and close it. Reopen and try again when your 12 hours are up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 13 2014, 08:27 PM

the box never pops up so I don't have to do anything but clicking the box to posts counts against my 5 posts - I did clear my cache and that did not help - - went out of the game and back in - the boxes to post never pop up but the request are counting - I tried going to different facilities and none of them worked. so it shows I have posted but have nothing to posts
Old Feb 13 2014, 08:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgg43king View Post
the box never pops up so I don't have to do anything but clicking the box to posts counts against my 5 posts - I did clear my cache and that did not help - - went out of the game and back in - the boxes to post never pop up but the request are counting - I tried going to different facilities and none of them worked. so it shows I have posted but have nothing to posts
What about your facility work posts or your belt bonuses? Do you get the pop up and able to post those?
Old Feb 14 2014, 06:45 AM

can post facilities - but had two bonuses pop up yesterday which I clicked on and never could find those posts either - nothing in my activity log -

I play everyday and this started happening in last few weeks -
Old Feb 14 2014, 03:50 PM

Default not receiving facilities to work from friends

I'm on here for my wife Betty Williams/bettysphillips who, all of a sudden had a problem crop up and have received no answer, only questions, and no answers. All of a sudden, she is unable to receive requests to work facilities, or refer clients from her MANY friends and neighbors. She has been a loyal player for a few years, after we got married recently, got me on to play. She is able to receive regular post from her facebook friends, but all of a sudden she is not receiving the requests for working facilities or referring clients. She has been asking for help, but have received none from any of you. We are retired, and use farm time to pass some idle time, but she is getting very upset and talking about getting off the game. I have no problem receiving these requests on my game feed, but for same reason, and not getting them on my news feed. She is unable to receive them on any of the feeds. IS THERE ANYONE WHO WILL TRY TO HELP HER GET THIS PROBLEM FIXED.
Old Feb 14 2014, 04:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettysphillips View Post
I'm on here for my wife Betty Williams/bettysphillips who, all of a sudden had a problem crop up and have received no answer, only questions, and no answers. All of a sudden, she is unable to receive requests to work facilities, or refer clients from her MANY friends and neighbors. She has been a loyal player for a few years, after we got married recently, got me on to play. She is able to receive regular post from her facebook friends, but all of a sudden she is not receiving the requests for working facilities or referring clients. She has been asking for help, but have received none from any of you. We are retired, and use farm time to pass some idle time, but she is getting very upset and talking about getting off the game. I have no problem receiving these requests on my game feed, but for same reason, and not getting them on my news feed. She is unable to receive them on any of the feeds. IS THERE ANYONE WHO WILL TRY TO HELP HER GET THIS PROBLEM FIXED.
We can not give her answers without asking questions. As you can see from the posts above this one we were trying to narrow down exactly what the problem is. There isn't a quick fix for this as long as neither of you have blocked Farm Town. You can check that in your settings for Facebook.
Facebook has made changes recently that are effecting all games that require newsfeed posting which is making it difficult to see posts on our newsfeeds and game feeds. Occasionally Facebook asks you to take a survey on what you would like to see on your newsfeed. Taking that survey can help get game items back on your news feed.
If you are seeing other games on the game feed that you don't play, you can block those and as you narrow down which games you see then the Farm Town posts may show up more often.
Unfortunately Facebook determines what we get to see on our newsfeeds and they don't always listen to us.

Tags
cannot work friends farms, cargo for semi trucks, cash out, cashout, cashout doesn't work, facilities, facilities help, facility check box, facility manager, facility manager problem, facility problem, facility production, facility work, filters, ingredient planner, item check box, loading facilities, lost facilities, manager, move facilities, neighbor posts, no room to place facility, service facilities, service facility, stocking facilities, unable to post, working facilities, working neighbors posts, working posts