Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Feb 06 2014, 08:16 PM

Question

I have a question about filling the Facilities and the facility manager both! When I fill the facilities an I click one It has been happening that if I click on it 2 maybe 3 times it will fill to 100 if it doesn't the first time. IS this a glitch? or why is it happening? It seems to have been this way for a couple weeks maybe that I have noticed. I just did it today again too.

The Question I have about the Facility Manager is When I put in "By Required" and Remaining Capacity, What is the amount that shows of each item? Also, When I changed it too 7 days and "By Required" I am guessing that means the amount for I need to fill all facilites for the 7 days, correct? IS there a link that has the description of the different ways to have the items show? Also IS the Remaining Capacity the 'amount' left that I need to get for my 'storage' itself? or ???

Not sure I am clear on what I am trying to say so hope you understand. Thanks for any help given. I have started trying to use the new tools to run my facilities an get confused on whether they are ready or not.
Old Feb 06 2014, 08:56 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
I have a question about filling the Facilities and the facility manager both! When I fill the facilities an I click one It has been happening that if I click on it 2 maybe 3 times it will fill to 100 if it doesn't the first time. IS this a glitch? or why is it happening? It seems to have been this way for a couple weeks maybe that I have noticed. I just did it today again too.

The Question I have about the Facility Manager is When I put in "By Required" and Remaining Capacity, What is the amount that shows of each item? Also, When I changed it too 7 days and "By Required" I am guessing that means the amount for I need to fill all facilites for the 7 days, correct? IS there a link that has the description of the different ways to have the items show? Also IS the Remaining Capacity the 'amount' left that I need to get for my 'storage' itself? or ???

Not sure I am clear on what I am trying to say so hope you understand. Thanks for any help given. I have started trying to use the new tools to run my facilities an get confused on whether they are ready or not.
In the first menu Remaining Capacity is saying for all the items you have checked in all the facilities this is what you would need to fill those products to full (100%). The 7 days in the same menu will tell you how many of each item are need to fill the products you have checked in all the facilities.
In the second menu item if you have it set By Missing then at the top of the list anything you are short of will have a number in parenthesis in red (2345). If it is by required it only lists the items by the largest amount first. That won't show you what you are short on or missing without scrolling through the whole list.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 07 2014, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
In the first menu Remaining Capacity is saying for all the items you have checked in all the facilities this is what you would need to fill those products to full (100%). The 7 days in the same menu will tell you how many of each item are need to fill the products you have checked in all the facilities.
In the second menu item if you have it set By Missing then at the top of the list anything you are short of will have a number in parenthesis in red (2345). If it is by required it only lists the items by the largest amount first. That won't show you what you are short on or missing without scrolling through the whole list.
Thanks TAZ, I think I have it now, So it doesn't have anything to do with the amount we have in OUR Storage, but it relates to what we need to fill the Facilities. How can I tell if I have 'too much' of an item in 'MY OWN Storage'? Someone else mentioned to me that if you get too much of something it hinders getting more crops etc when you are h/p etc. Such as the Acorn we don't use an yet I do get that an not sure all of it gets sold when I sell non ingredients.
Old Feb 07 2014, 12:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
Thanks TAZ, I think I have it now, So it doesn't have anything to do with the amount we have in OUR Storage, but it relates to what we need to fill the Facilities. How can I tell if I have 'too much' of an item in 'MY OWN Storage'? Someone else mentioned to me that if you get too much of something it hinders getting more crops etc when you are h/p etc. Such as the Acorn we don't use an yet I do get that an not sure all of it gets sold when I sell non ingredients.
Acorn squash gets sold when you sell your non-ingredients and all of it gets sold. With the raised amounts and changes to the storage you shouldn't run out of space.
When you look at the items in the Ingredient planner if you want to know how much you have in storage of an item move your mouse pointer over the item and a storage total will show.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 09 2014, 09:25 AM
Account Not Linked

Lightbulb Beehives

I think you should put working beehives on farmtown.
Old Feb 09 2014, 09:47 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by yomama1250@yahoo.com View Post
I think you should put working beehives on farmtown.
We have beehives (Bee Farms). They are in the store under facilities.
Old Feb 10 2014, 02:33 PM

Default facilities

when i post my facilities which are loaded people cannot work them it has been like this for 3 days now so there is obviously a problem would appreciate if u could sort this out my m/cache has been cleared
Old Feb 10 2014, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lennie,s farm View Post
when i post my facilities which are loaded people cannot work them it has been like this for 3 days now so there is obviously a problem would appreciate if u could sort this out my m/cache has been cleared
my flash player is also up to date
Old Feb 10 2014, 02:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Quote:
my flash player is also up to date
They can't work them because they can't see the post or because they don't get the pop up to work when they get to your farm?
Old Feb 10 2014, 04:04 PM

Unsetting ... facilities:100003511778314_13
Unsetting ... farm:100003511778314_14
Unsetting ... facilities:100003511778314_14
Unsetting ... farm:100
i clicked on memcache this is what i got above how do i cure the problem i cant seem to clear it can u tell me how to do it i have cleared my browser cache an cookies

Tags
cannot work friends farms, cargo for semi trucks, cash out, cashout, cashout doesn't work, facilities, facilities help, facility check box, facility manager, facility manager problem, facility problem, facility production, facility work, filters, ingredient planner, item check box, loading facilities, lost facilities, manager, move facilities, neighbor posts, no room to place facility, service facilities, service facility, stocking facilities, unable to post, working facilities, working neighbors posts, working posts