Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 06 2014, 06:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance75231 View Post
Thank you Knight Rider, so if i check for 1 month and it says that i need 35,520 sugar as your example, is that if i fill up 1 time a day for 1 month?
Hello Lance75231,

Some what, that is just saying that if you had 35,520 sugar in your storage that you would have enough to last for a month and not need to use your sugar refinery, but in the example shows that you would need another 25,059 to be able to run all of the facilities that uses sugar. The totals could change if you have neighbors work your factories, but I am not sure if the totals change if you fill more than once a day, I will have to do a test on that.

EDIT: I don't think that number would change even if you load your facilities more once a day.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to post a link to your farm: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 06 2014, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Hello Lance75231,

Some what, that is just saying that if you had 35,520 sugar in your storage that you would have enough to last for a month and not need to use your sugar refinery, but in the example shows that you would need another 25,059 to be able to run all of the facilities that uses sugar. The totals could change if you have neighbors work your factories, but I am not sure if the totals change if you fill more than once a day, I will have to do a test on that.

EDIT: I don't think that number would change even if you load your facilities more once a day.
Thank you Knight Rider - i was thinking it was filling once perday but guess i too need to test it out too
Old Oct 06 2014, 06:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance75231 View Post
Thank you Knight Rider - i was thinking it was filling once perday but guess i too need to test it out too
Hello Lance 75231,

Your welcome.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to post a link to your farm: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Oct 06 2014, 08:46 PM

Default moving facilites

I am trying to move some of my facilities to another farm. I have tried moving one directly, but as soon as I go to another farm, the facility returns to its original place. I have also tried putting it in storage so I could move it from there, but it returns to the original place. How can I move them?
Old Oct 06 2014, 09:18 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenab View Post
I am trying to move some of my facilities to another farm. I have tried moving one directly, but as soon as I go to another farm, the facility returns to its original place. I have also tried putting it in storage so I could move it from there, but it returns to the original place. How can I move them?
Hi serenab,
I moved your post to the thread about facilities. The only way you can move them is to put them in storage and then go to the other farm and take them from storage. Do you have a storage spot open to put it in? If not then it won't go into storage.
Also, be aware that by moving them to another farm any production still pending will be lost.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 06 2014, 10:07 PM

Thank you. That was what I was doing but it wasn't working. It is working now.
Old Oct 06 2014, 10:09 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenab View Post
Thank you. That was what I was doing but it wasn't working. It is working now.
Glad it is working now.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 07 2014, 02:41 PM

Default Neighbors can't see my posts

For some reason my husband and some other neighbors cannot see my posts. This has happened in the last 2 to 3 weeks. Can you help me figure out what is wrong?
Old Oct 07 2014, 05:34 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbit8 View Post
For some reason my husband and some other neighbors cannot see my posts. This has happened in the last 2 to 3 weeks. Can you help me figure out what is wrong?
Hi Rabbit,
Check your Farm Town App settings and make sure you have Visiblity of app set to Public, Friends or to a list of your Farm Town neighbors. If you use a list make sure all of your neighbors are in the list.
Also check your privacy settings for Who can see my stuff is set to friends.
Old Oct 08 2014, 03:16 PM

Thanks, the privacy settings were wrong. Thanks a bunch

Tags
cannot work friends farms, cargo for semi trucks, cash out, cashout, cashout doesn't work, facilities, facilities help, facility check box, facility manager, facility manager problem, facility problem, facility production, facility work, filters, ingredient planner, item check box, loading facilities, lost facilities, manager, move facilities, neighbor posts, no room to place facility, service facilities, service facility, stocking facilities, unable to post, working facilities, working neighbors posts, working posts