Old Dec 27 2012, 09:02 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
Love the update..... having fun with it... can't wait for the new levels so i get some FC lol lol Happy New year everyone..

Yup, sure could use that FC......it's thursday nite now, so hoping for something to happen tomorrow, the last day of the week. We were told it would be next week and tomorrow should be it.....sure hope so....

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 27 2012, 09:03 PM
Account Not Linked

OK thanks... hopefully it will work itself out. I did change tools from the big shaker to the small harvester tool and was not able to collect anything.
Old Dec 28 2012, 08:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
See Known Issues, More Information and Post Release Changes at the end of this post.

Known Issues:

- The employee bonus feature has some issues, we will make some modifications to it hopefully by the end of the week, it will basically be a per farm bonus, meaning, at the very end, when the employee has completed all the jobs to be performed on the farm then the bonus could be claimed so you will be able to change tools as often as you want and still get the bonus as long as you complete your job.

- Sometimes when you work for others you can not access the bigger tools.

I also notice that is you are hired you go along collecting your bonuses, but if the farmer rehires you for another job, you can no longer collect any further bonuses. It has happened to me on several occasions. (just a point of information)
Old Dec 28 2012, 09:16 AM
Account Not Linked

Where do you get bonuses when you finish jobs when hired, i dont see anywhere to get one of claim one and add me to list of i cant access tools when hired

OK, i just did a job got up to almost 100,000 coins...WAHOOO but then, i lost it It said job wasnt complete but there was absolutely NOTHING left on the farm to do, no fishing no trees, nothing. So i thought well maybe i have to do the other farsm but then the bonus started all over????????? GRRR i was so excited but this isnt good at all. I need some help understanding how this works?

Last edited by susiefry; Dec 28 2012 at 09:55 AM.
Old Dec 28 2012, 11:41 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to beverduster

tomorrow or next week never comes, on farmtown, where or the new levels that was promised on the last release or did i read it wrong?
Old Dec 28 2012, 12:08 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by beverduster View Post
tomorrow or next week never comes, on farmtown, where or the new levels that was promised on the last release or did i read it wrong?
in BOLD print it was stated that 15 new levels coming later next week.
No, there never any promises that I have ever seen.

Visit 's Farm

Old Dec 28 2012, 01:51 PM

OK, i just did a job got up to almost 100,000 coins...WAHOOO but then, i lost it It said job wasnt complete but there was absolutely NOTHING left on the farm to do, no fishing no trees, nothing. So i thought well maybe i have to do the other farsm but then the bonus started all over????????? GRRR i was so excited but this isnt good at all. I need some help understanding how this works?[/quote]

Hi there!
There is a little chest that appears below the fuel tank in the upper left.
Yesterday, I had a worker who did all my farms....she thought... The new item that blocks out finished work makes it quite clear what remains to be done.
When my worker left, I am sure she thought she had earned the bonus, and I am just as sure that she didn't. There were a few trees on almost every farm that had not been done!
I suggest that when you do this, after finishing an entire farm, make it very small on the screen so you can see the entire farm, just to double check that all is done. Simply activate each tool again and anything you missed will show up.
I imagine many will be thinking the same as you, but would bet that they DID miss something.
After the employee had left, I finished the things she missed and made a large bonus! Hope she got hers too, but I am not sure.
Hope this helps you!!!
Old Dec 28 2012, 02:11 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope Fielding View Post
OK, i just did a job got up to almost 100,000 coins...WAHOOO but then, i lost it It said job wasnt complete but there was absolutely NOTHING left on the farm to do, no fishing no trees, nothing. So i thought well maybe i have to do the other farsm but then the bonus started all over????????? GRRR i was so excited but this isnt good at all. I need some help understanding how this works?
Hi there!
There is a little chest that appears below the fuel tank in the upper left.
Yesterday, I had a worker who did all my farms....she thought... The new item that blocks out finished work makes it quite clear what remains to be done.
When my worker left, I am sure she thought she had earned the bonus, and I am just as sure that she didn't. There were a few trees on almost every farm that had not been done!
I suggest that when you do this, after finishing an entire farm, make it very small on the screen so you can see the entire farm, just to double check that all is done. Simply activate each tool again and anything you missed will show up.
I imagine many will be thinking the same as you, but would bet that they DID miss something.
After the employee had left, I finished the things she missed and made a large bonus! Hope she got hers too, but I am not sure.
Hope this helps you!!! [/quote]

unfortunately there are huge numbers of people playing farmtown who know nothing about the rules concerning the bonus...they still try to hire for one farm, and when that is finished, try to rehire from the farm.....and a lot have trees hidden under other trees that are impossible to get with big tools...same with flowers...a lot of farmers have frozen flowers as well so we are unable to finish a task...and thereby lose the bonus....until slashkey change it so that we can exchange tools, and finish the entire work on a farm..and get the bonus after all the work is done.....I will only do the harvest and plow. But I do love the bonus system...just remember to click the save icon before clicking on the treasure chest...and do not put down your current tool till this is done ...or else you lose the bonus...

Visit 's Farm

Old Dec 28 2012, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susiefry View Post
Where do you get bonuses when you finish jobs when hired, i dont see anywhere to get one of claim one and add me to list of i cant access tools when hired

I believe there are still bugs in the bonus chest. what i've done and it seems to work is do one task first and complete it before going on to the next. after the first task is done don't change tools click on the treasure chest collect that bonus then start the next task.

here an example:

your hired to fish and chop on 2 farms:

do all the fishing first with your boat. when done fishing collect bonus.

don't switch tools till bonus is collect I've found that when you do that the bonus is gone.

Next grab your chain saw complete all our chopping, then collect that bonus before switching farms.

Then do the same thing on the other farm.

Hope this helps
Old Dec 28 2012, 05:36 PM

when are we getting some new levels
Closed Thread