Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Nov 24 2012, 12:09 PM

I had the food fair buliding from before ...so I didnt buy a new one..just loaded up the one I had. I can't seem to find it listed on my facility manager.

Was I suppose to buy the new one ..since I already had it anyway?

Thanks for all the groovy new things
Old Nov 24 2012, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taffyapple View Post
I had the food fair buliding from before ...so I didnt buy a new one..just loaded up the one I had. I can't seem to find it listed on my facility manager.

Was I suppose to buy the new one ..since I already had it anyway?

Thanks for all the groovy new things
Youneedto put it in storage and then take it out again.It was the same with the Post Office, hardware store etc. You just put it in storage and bring it out again.
Old Nov 24 2012, 12:25 PM

Angry All bulldozers bigger than the 2 x 2 are now useless & I have complained to the Consu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
A question regarding this also .... are you saying that the new Dozers are deleting the layers UNDER what you delete?? Or the crops close to them ?? Thanks.
when you delete harvested crops allbuldozers above the 2 x 2delete anything closeto themwithout being asked,only on the yeloow and wite 2x2are you asked. All other bulldozers delete all growing crops, trees or flowers without you being asked so all bulldozers above the 2 x 2 are now useless.

I have complained to the ConsumersProtection Organbisation that FarmTown is obtaining money under false pretensions. I have written to support demanding my money back for all bulddozers above the 2 x 2 as they are now useless..
Old Nov 24 2012, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Star View Post

...I was wondering if being able to delete growing or mature crops is a real benefit to someone I wouldn't ask that we revert to the way they worked before but... may we have a popup box that appears once asking if we want to delete them and if we say no it would not delete any that session? or maybe a check off on the options menu that would allow us to opt out of deleting growing/mature crops with the bulldozers (my personal preference) ? Thank you very much for considering this!

PS: I don't layer, so it is not a layering issue for me
I frequently reconfigure my fields with each release. Being able to delete growing crops will be of great help. So for me, yes it is a benefit.
Old Nov 24 2012, 12:30 PM

Great features; thank you :-) Do you plan to have more farms in the future?
Old Nov 24 2012, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodneycs View Post
Youneedto put it in storage and then take it out again.It was the same with the Post Office, hardware store etc. You just put it in storage and bring it out again.
Oh..ok..I never owned those other buildings till they came out as facilities..so that explains my ignorance...whew..I aint a dope then! Yay!

Thanks Now I have to lose all the stuff I loaded...Ah heck!
Old Nov 24 2012, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melanie-hamilton View Post
...but as it is I need 16 oil pumps just to keep ONE oil refinery stocked to produce fuel tanks and petrochemical barrels. ...
Do you have your oil pumps on different farms? Are you posting your facilities many times a day? There is no reason to have that many oil pumps to support one oil refinery. One oil pump will support one oil refinery if you don't post your facilities.
Old Nov 24 2012, 12:44 PM

Thanks for the trains devs love them

I think you can have both trains on the same farm but each train would have to have different cars on them. For me it makes better sense to have the trains on different farms, as I need the same cars on both trains to get the products I need.
Old Nov 24 2012, 12:45 PM

This has been the second update since getting any more FC. Please give us some more. When one is at the top level there is really no other way to earn FC.
Old Nov 24 2012, 01:12 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thanks for a good update, I bought a bunch of farmcash with a big smile on my face and feel good that I contributed to the future of this great game

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread