Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 01 2012, 10:58 PM

Water is fixed!! Raul, you guys rock. Thanks.
Old Jun 01 2012, 11:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, Raul has just updated the Release thread saying they have released a fix for the problem
Hey that is pretty good, released a fix before I had a chance to gripe. Well about the water anyway. Was going to gripe about the cost of the new tools but I think I will save it and just keep what I have, they are not twisting my arm to buy anything are they?

Looking forward to trains... still.

Going to expand me some farms now.
Old Jun 01 2012, 11:11 PM

ty for the up date. one thing i would like to see is father day stuff we had it the year before but we did not have anything last year. pls give us something you do mothers day so it would be nice to give the dads something
Old Jun 01 2012, 11:12 PM

Thanks for fixing the seacoasts so fast!!
Old Jun 01 2012, 11:15 PM

Since the new update, when I hover my mouse over Dairy/Wool/Chicken sheds that are not ready to harvest, I see either "ready to harvest" or "Ready to harvest in x" depending on where I hover the mouse. ("Ready to harvest" won't give me an extra harvest if I click on it, alas .)

The messages are in different font sizes - "Ready to harvest" is in larger letters.

FaceBook: Waikikamukau | Paris | Latifundium | مصر (Misr) | NY, NY (WIP)
MySpace: TeeGee's Farm
Old Jun 01 2012, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharky123 View Post
Thanks for messing up the farms I took hours building all my ponds and coasts have moved. To some of us this game is more than just growing crops and making coins. 5 of my farms are now ruined thanks a bunch. Time to find a new game and stop wasting my money on this one me thinks.
Hope you happy with what you have done........ In future I'll be spending my money on a game that cares about it's player byeeeeeee
Good luck finding a game where the devs care more than the Farm Town ones.
Old Jun 01 2012, 11:16 PM

I realize the devs work very hard to keep this game going but this upgrade is sub par at best the 6 x 6 tools are just not worth the cost If they offered the 6 x 6 combine by itself and required you to own all the 5 x 5 tools I would be a buyer but requiring us to buy another set of 6 x 6 tools to get a 6 x 6 h/p/s combine just plain not worth it. I see farm 15 if coming on the next release I'm looking forward to that my extra wondering sheep need a new wool shed.
Old Jun 01 2012, 11:25 PM

3. Belts and Dans for Facility Products: The next 10 Facilities (in order of appearance in the Store) now have Belts and Dans enabled for each product. With each Belt or Dan you achieve you will increase your chances of getting a "free" Batch automatically for every Batch you start from that point on.

~~~After you get the BROWN Belt and above since ive gotten 4 or 5 already, I have seen NO POPUPS to request bonuses(Like to post to wall)---anyone else this happen to?..everything else is FINE-the bonus batches and all, Just NOT the popups for posting after the brown belt..at least in the sports acc.factory and the home supply factory...
Old Jun 01 2012, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieH2009 View Post
Something happened to the orientation on the small and large seacoasts. And on Farm 12 I cannot change the orientation or fish from one of the small seacoasts (it looks greyed out).
I bought all the expansions on my farms and 2 did not work at all, not happy, wasted my cash and coins
Old Jun 01 2012, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amanda1955 View Post
I bought all the expansions on my farms and 2 did not work at all, not happy, wasted my cash and coins
They were there, just looking at wrong farms, thanks again for the awesome updates
Closed Thread