Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Apr 22 2012, 05:29 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizabetta View Post
Someone please clarify something for me regarding Harvesters! I purchased a 3x3 harvester and I didn't realize that that particular harvester only allowed me to harvest my own farm...I don't ever harvest my own farm...no money in that now is there? So therefore it just sits there doing nothing. I now contemplate buying the 4x4 harvester..will that work on other farms or is it also just for my farm?
The 4x4 will work on other farms, that is the one I have and it does work on other farms.
Old Apr 22 2012, 08:48 PM

Thanx kitt962...I'm taking your word for it!!!!
Old Apr 29 2012, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolannb View Post
I have been wondering when we will be able to gift our tools that we have up graded ...to others....They just sit in storage....seems like it would be soooo benificial to a player just starting out!!!! And.....These are the players that still wanna play....Most of my old school neighbors have said ADIOS....LOL...They are tired of how much time it takes to do anything...Like harvest and plow...ONLY...on 14 farms takes over an hour....Most leave after a couple farms...Soooo....Who agrees we need better tools to accomidate all the land and new facilities????? Really....My neighbors have been dropping like flies....
Carolannb:

I agree it would be cool if we can gift our old tools. Here is the problem when you start buying cash tools it like a project in process. Here an example when you own a 5 x 5 harvest plow sow tool you need to own 3 4 x 4 tools the harvest plow and seeder and the same 3 tools in the 5 x 5 plus the 5 x 5 harvest plow tool. That requirement alone makes it impossible to gift the other tools. If you sell one of the required tools the main tool will not work.
Old May 01 2012, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drr30 View Post
Carolannb:

I agree it would be cool if we can gift our old tools. Here is the problem when you start buying cash tools it like a project in process. Here an example when you own a 5 x 5 harvest plow sow tool you need to own 3 4 x 4 tools the harvest plow and seeder and the same 3 tools in the 5 x 5 plus the 5 x 5 harvest plow tool. That requirement alone makes it impossible to gift the other tools. If you sell one of the required tools the main tool will not work.
You can sell the previous tools, the main tool will still work... however i would advise strongly against doing so.... if you sold the previous tools, and you accidentally delete ithe main tool (which is known to happen) you will no longer have those previous tools in order to repurchase the main tool.

How to manually link your Farm to the forum

Contact Support

Old May 01 2012, 09:43 PM

i would never get rid of my tools..i still use the smaller ones on occasion..for smaller jobs..for example..i use the 4x4 for my quests as i don't need a big field to plant for them...
Old May 03 2012, 01:01 PM

My green mobile sprinkler doesn't work - it waters, but doesn't reduce the harvest time? Yes, I cleared my cache and all.
Old May 03 2012, 03:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrtpup View Post
My green mobile sprinkler doesn't work - it waters, but doesn't reduce the harvest time? Yes, I cleared my cache and all.
Did you already use it on the crops/flowers/trees the day before? It will only shorten the time once. If this is the second time then no it won't shorten the time more than that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 03 2012, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Did you already use it on the crops/flowers/trees the day before? It will only shorten the time once. If this is the second time then no it won't shorten the time more than that.
This is for crops I just planted - so they should either have their harvest time cut in 1/2 if I need to water, or if the farm is already watered with the green sprinkler. I planted sugarcane this am, watered, and it's taking 12 hrs to mature.
Old May 03 2012, 08:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrtpup View Post
This is for crops I just planted - so they should either have their harvest time cut in 1/2 if I need to water, or if the farm is already watered with the green sprinkler. I planted sugarcane this am, watered, and it's taking 12 hrs to mature.
Just one misconception. If the farm is already watered less than 20 hours before, the newly planted crop will not have its harvest time shortened.
However if it let you water after planing the sugarcane then yes it should show that it is ready in 6 hours. Did you try clearing your cache, closing your browser and then reopen and see if it shows the shorter time.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 26 2012, 03:34 PM

I know this sounds really strange, but could I get a list of the tools I have purchased today ?? 5/26/2012 I also upgraded farm 9 &12 to 26x26. I thought I bought a green flower harvester, but I don't have it. Also my amounts do not balance.. I had 3 cash and I bought 250...Please help me, I am lost. Thanks bushels