Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 24 2018, 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlinsssandi View Post
I am told my NCC is not working properly by another neighbor. Is there someplace I can see what screens I am suppose to be seeing when using the NCC?
Hi sizzlinsssandi

Acording to your data you have 1 of each facilities participating on this weel contest and you are getting points for them all. We dont know what your neighbor has seen or has told to you.

In the first screen you see the participating factories, in second screen you see your own points and your neighbors points and in the third screen you see your neighborhood and the other 9 neighborhoods you are competing against.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Oct 05 2018, 07:18 AM

Default Neighborhood Quests

This week, the Bakery is one of the quests. When it started, I actually had two bakeries already. Other people seem to be able to use multiples for their quests. It only allows me to use one -- this happens a lot. Anyone have any ideas?
Old Oct 05 2018, 08:03 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adelaide123 View Post
This week, the Bakery is one of the quests. When it started, I actually had two bakeries already. Other people seem to be able to use multiples for their quests. It only allows me to use one -- this happens a lot. Anyone have any ideas?
Hi Adelaide123,

I have moved your post to the thread about the NCC.

The rules for adding facilites to the contest are are as follows >>
  • If you have none of the FC facilities for the contest then you can only use 2 coin facilities.
  • If you have 1 of each of the FC facilities, then you can still only use 2 coin facilities.
  • If you have more than 1 of the FC facilities, you can use those plus an equal number of coin facilities. For example, if you have 3 of the 2 FC facilities then you can use 3 of the coin facilities. You can only use as many coin facilities as you have FC facilities.

As you have no FC facilites you can only have 2 coin facilites in the contest. You have 1 Bakery and 1 Painting Supplies Factory in the NCC.
Old Oct 09 2018, 05:41 PM

I read the step by step guide, posted in the 1st post, and i've read the 1st post for this thread ... I'm still a little lost, and confused, are we only supposed to work our own facilities? Or will us working on our neighbors help us gain more points? Because this week there is 3 people in my group (including myself) I have the most points of all 3 of us, I think one maybe busy with work or something, because he typically does rack up the points on this contest and I just try to keep up the other person (which happens to be my sister) is on daily several times a day like I am, and I'm fairly certain she does her facilities daily,several times through out the day, but her points aren't very high She only has 370 more points than the man who I believe has been busy with work this week. and I'm almost certain her numbers haven't changed in 2 days. So after I post this I am planning on sending her a message to remind her to work them, perhaps she isn't and thinks it does it automatically, I'm not sure. but I'd still like to know if we work our neighbors facilities does that help them gain points too or is this a contest where we each can only gain our own points and can't help our neighbors gain them? I know the end object is all our points are added together combined as a team,and the highest amount wins. I get that. I just can't figure out if I'm supposed to be working their stuff to or just worry about mine
Old Oct 09 2018, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atvchick95 View Post
I read the step by step guide, posted in the 1st post, and i've read the 1st post for this thread ... I'm still a little lost, and confused, are we only supposed to work our own facilities? Or will us working on our neighbors help us gain more points? Because this week there is 3 people in my group (including myself) I have the most points of all 3 of us, I think one maybe busy with work or something, because he typically does rack up the points on this contest and I just try to keep up the other person (which happens to be my sister) is on daily several times a day like I am, and I'm fairly certain she does her facilities daily,several times through out the day, but her points aren't very high She only has 370 more points than the man who I believe has been busy with work this week. and I'm almost certain her numbers haven't changed in 2 days. So after I post this I am planning on sending her a message to remind her to work them, perhaps she isn't and thinks it does it automatically, I'm not sure. but I'd still like to know if we work our neighbors facilities does that help them gain points too or is this a contest where we each can only gain our own points and can't help our neighbors gain them? I know the end object is all our points are added together combined as a team,and the highest amount wins. I get that. I just can't figure out if I'm supposed to be working their stuff to or just worry about mine
Hi atvchick95

When you fill/load the contest facilities, you get xp that are added to your amout for the contest. If you post your facilities and your neighbors work them, then they will empty quickly and you will be able to load them again and get more xp for the contest.

Same happens with your neighbors, they get xp for loading their facs and when you and their other neighbors work them, they are able to refill them and get more xp.

All your xp and your neighbors xp will count together as a team.

SUPPORT TEAM

Old Oct 11 2018, 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi atvchick95

When you fill/load the contest facilities, you get xp that are added to your amout for the contest. If you post your facilities and your neighbors work them, then they will empty quickly and you will be able to load them again and get more xp for the contest.

Same happens with your neighbors, they get xp for loading their facs and when you and their other neighbors work them, they are able to refill them and get more xp.

All your xp and your neighbors xp will count together as a team.
Thank you
Old Oct 14 2018, 09:28 AM
Account Not Linked

Hello, I have a question about the NCC. I play this feature every week. After it reset last Thursday, I opened the NCC up, thanked what neighbors needed to be thanked, and I believe I started to take part in this week's round. Even if I didn't, this issue should not be occurring. Here is my issue: I try to access it now, 9:30 am EST, and it is telling me that I abandoned this week's game and have to wait until Thursday to start playing it again. In the instructions for the NCC in this forum, it says you can enter it up until 11:59 PM EST. Has that changed, and the instructions just haven't been updated, or is something else going on? Thank you....Cheryl
Old Oct 14 2018, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmersWife1965 View Post
Hello, I have a question about the NCC. I play this feature every week. After it reset last Thursday, I opened the NCC up, thanked what neighbors needed to be thanked, and I believe I started to take part in this week's round. Even if I didn't, this issue should not be occurring. Here is my issue: I try to access it now, 9:30 am EST, and it is telling me that I abandoned this week's game and have to wait until Thursday to start playing it again. In the instructions for the NCC in this forum, it says you can enter it up until 11:59 PM EST. Has that changed, and the instructions just haven't been updated, or is something else going on? Thank you....Cheryl
Hi FarmersWife1965

As far as we know nothing has changed.

The only rule for the NCC is to not move any of the contest facilities to other farm. If you did, then you automatically abandoned the contest for this week.

From our Game Guide for NCC:

Once the facilites are entered into the contest you must NOT move them to storage or to another farm. If you do, you will see a generic warning message that you get when you store ANY facility. It will tell you the name of the facility you are about to store and that if you have any production in the facility, you will lose it. If you proceed, the facility will be removed from the farm, but you will be terminated from the contest. In order to remain in the contest, the facilities that are part of a Neighbourhood Chain must remain on the farm during the whole week of the contest.

SUPPORT TEAM

Old Oct 14 2018, 01:49 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi FarmersWife1965

As far as we know nothing has changed.

The only rule for the NCC is to not move any of the contest facilities to other farm. If you did, then you automatically abandoned the contest for this week.

From our Game Guide for NCC:

Once the facilites are entered into the contest you must NOT move them to storage or to another farm. If you do, you will see a generic warning message that you get when you store ANY facility. It will tell you the name of the facility you are about to store and that if you have any production in the facility, you will lose it. If you proceed, the facility will be removed from the farm, but you will be terminated from the contest. In order to remain in the contest, the facilities that are part of a Neighbourhood Chain must remain on the farm during the whole week of the contest.
Marymarcel, ah, gotcha! Thanks for the info!! I have never moved my facilities from one farm to another.....until yesterday. LOL I own every single one, and they are all (with the exception of a few) now on the same farm. Since I never moved them before, I didn't know that would happen. Thanks for the help, I appreciate it!
Old Oct 14 2018, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmersWife1965 View Post
Marymarcel, ah, gotcha! Thanks for the info!! I have never moved my facilities from one farm to another.....until yesterday. LOL I own every single one, and they are all (with the exception of a few) now on the same farm. Since I never moved them before, I didn't know that would happen. Thanks for the help, I appreciate it!
You are very welcome and I'm sorry this happened to you.

SUPPORT TEAM

Tags
add faciities in contest, add owned facilities, boosting trains, contest, exp pts, facilities in contest, help and support, ncc, neighborhood chain, neighborhood contest, neighborhood contest., neighborhood contests, posting faci;ities, working the contest