Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 18 2018, 09:04 AM

Default moving facilities

Why is is when I move facilities from one farm to another (FC ones because I can only afford one of each) do some farms not process the same as others. I move them all within the same time frame, and some will be done as they are supposed to be and some have only processed about half?
Old Oct 18 2018, 09:10 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdragonfly View Post
Why is is when I move facilities from one farm to another (FC ones because I can only afford one of each) do some farms not process the same as others. I move them all within the same time frame, and some will be done as they are supposed to be and some have only processed about half?
Hi msdragonfly,

They should all work fine. The only thing i can think of is while you were moving them the others got worked which is why they would show more done than the ones you placed last.
Old Oct 18 2018, 11:50 AM

makes no sense. I had started them on farms 1 - 4 more than 2 days ago. Today when I did the same ones farms 1, 2 & 4 were all complete. Farm 3 was only about half done.
Old Oct 18 2018, 12:01 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdragonfly View Post
makes no sense. I had started them on farms 1 - 4 more than 2 days ago. Today when I did the same ones farms 1, 2 & 4 were all complete. Farm 3 was only about half done.
Hi msdragonfly,

Is your farm 3 private? If it is only those with the 2 sets of trains will be able to work it. Those without trains can't get to that farm to work it.
Old Oct 18 2018, 03:32 PM

I am posting for a friend. This is her problem. Why when I hide all the factories, tools and so on the Oil Pump never hides?
Diana Perez https://www.facebook.com/diana.perez.96930
Her farm https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p..._id=1045930386
Old Oct 18 2018, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poof3013 View Post
I am posting for a friend. This is her problem. Why when I hide all the factories, tools and so on the Oil Pump never hides?
Diana Perez https://www.facebook.com/diana.perez.96930
Her farm https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p..._id=1045930386
Hi poof3013

The oil pump is a tool, so your friend has to uncheck Show tools option in her preferences and then click the green check mark to save changes.

Tell her to run memcache close the window with the unsettings and her farm if it was open during the clearing and then reopen and check again.

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

If that doesnt fix her problem, then please help her to register on the forum so we can work directly with her.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Oct 19 2018, 10:41 AM

For the Nut Shop I am not finding the hazelnut tree, almond tree or walnut tree. I found all the others.
Old Oct 19 2018, 10:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonettajtaylor View Post
For the Nut Shop I am not finding the hazelnut tree, almond tree or walnut tree. I found all the others.
Hi jonettajtaylor

Those trees are not available in the store and you can only receive them as gifts.

If you dont receive them, then you can exchange your gifts for those trees.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Oct 21 2018, 12:56 PM

Hi. My question is about the Taste of Service Facilities. Will all of the restaurants or facilities that produce food from different ethnic groups eventually have a "Taste of" service facility? Is there any way to know? I would like to sell all of my non ingredients, but don't want to sell anything that I can use later. Thanks for your reply.

Playing Farm Town since May 12, 2009!
Old Oct 21 2018, 01:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlene View Post
Hi. My question is about the Taste of Service Facilities. Will all of the restaurants or facilities that produce food from different ethnic groups eventually have a "Taste of" service facility? Is there any way to know? I would like to sell all of my non ingredients, but don't want to sell anything that I can use later. Thanks for your reply.
Hi Karlene,
I moved your post from the Suggestions section as you are not making a suggestion for a change to the game. I moved it to the Help & Support section subject about facilities so I could answer you.
Only the developers know what facilities they will release in the future and they don't tell us in advance. If they continue the way they are going then probably yes they will release for each one they can.
I will caution you though as your storage is not unlimited and by not selling your non-ingredients you run the risk of reaching the limit on your storage. When that hapeens then one of two things will happen. Either some items may disappear from your storage or something you harvest will not be stored.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
cannot work friends farms, cargo for semi trucks, cash out, cashout, cashout doesn't work, facilities, facilities help, facility check box, facility manager, facility manager problem, facility problem, facility production, facility work, filters, ingredient planner, item check box, loading facilities, lost facilities, manager, move facilities, neighbor posts, no room to place facility, service facilities, service facility, stocking facilities, unable to post, working facilities, working neighbors posts, working posts