Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 10 2018, 10:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Quest doesn't show plastic granules produced

I've been producing plastic granules for the flying disc quest, "storing" up to 3 times a day, but it is never reflected on the quest count. Why?
Old Oct 10 2018, 10:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReneeAllee View Post
I've been producing plastic granules for the flying disc quest, "storing" up to 3 times a day, but it is never reflected on the quest count. Why?
Hi ReneeAllee,
I moved your post to the subject thread about quests.
From your data I see only 1 step completed for that quest. To make the plastic granules you first have to make the crude oil, then make the Petrochemical barrel, then you can make the plastic granules. From what I see you have only done 1 step which would be the crude oil barrel.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 10 2018, 10:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Post reply was not useful

I have already carefully read both what you referred me to and the FT Guide on the subject of Quests, so still do not understand why my plastic granules are not being recognized as being produced....
Old Oct 10 2018, 10:49 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReneeAllee View Post
I have already carefully read both what you referred me to and the FT Guide on the subject of Quests, so still do not understand why my plastic granules are not being recognized as being produced....
Hi ReneeAllee,
Your plastic granules are not being recognized because you have not made the petrochemical barrel that is needed to make the plastic. You do not have the green check in the box for the petrochemical barrel, so you can not make the plastic granules until that step is completed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 12 2018, 07:48 PM

I did not read through all 500 plus pages - so if this has been asked and answered I'm sorry

When do the quests reset? I know it's once a week, but is it Friday- Friday, Saturday to Saturday- Sunday to Sunday - and so on?
I'm at Quest 7 right now, and not sure if I should hold out for the roughly 14 hrs for my next quest to start so I can have 8 done , or just go ahead and claim my FC now. This is what my quest screen looks like - if it helps

If I'm guessing just going by what my page looks like I'd wager mine is Friday-Friday. and if that's the case then I need to claim before Midnight and not get 8 this week - which is not a big deal - just more fun when I can get the max it allows lol

Oh and say something would come up and I complete enough to get FC, but don't claim my cash - do I miss out on it when it resets, or will it be there waiting for me to claim before I start any new quests?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_6.jpg (13.1 KB, 1 views)

Last edited by atvchick95; Oct 12 2018 at 07:54 PM. Reason: Added in a picture, didn't realize attachment was so small
Old Oct 12 2018, 08:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by atvchick95 View Post
I did not read through all 500 plus pages - so if this has been asked and answered I'm sorry

When do the quests reset? I know it's once a week, but is it Friday- Friday, Saturday to Saturday- Sunday to Sunday - and so on?
I'm at Quest 7 right now, and not sure if I should hold out for the roughly 14 hrs for my next quest to start so I can have 8 done , or just go ahead and claim my FC now. This is what my quest screen looks like - if it helps

If I'm guessing just going by what my page looks like I'd wager mine is Friday-Friday. and if that's the case then I need to claim before Midnight and not get 8 this week - which is not a big deal - just more fun when I can get the max it allows lol

Oh and say something would come up and I complete enough to get FC, but don't claim my cash - do I miss out on it when it resets, or will it be there waiting for me to claim before I start any new quests?
Hi atvchich,
The quests do have a specific time when they "reset". The button for you to collect turns blue, as yours is now, exactly 7 days to the second after you last collected. The button will stay blue until you collect or until your completed quests expire down to less than 3 in the chart.

Then the time you need to watch is for the oldest quest since you last collected. Quests expire for the FC collection exactly 7 days to the second after the last step was completed.

You can find more information in the Game Guide chapter 28 about quests:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690
Old Oct 12 2018, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi atvchich,
The quests do have a specific time when they "reset". The button for you to collect turns blue, as yours is now, exactly 7 days to the second after you last collected. The button will stay blue until you collect or until your completed quests expire down to less than 3 in the chart.

Then the time you need to watch is for the oldest quest since you last collected. Quests expire for the FC collection exactly 7 days to the second after the last step was completed.

You can find more information in the Game Guide chapter 28 about quests:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=489690
Okay Thank you
Old Oct 20 2018, 06:35 PM

Exclamation Load 100 X Fantasy Section Label in a service facility

The quest I'm doing keeps saying I need a library (it's not highlighted) but I HAVE a library! I'm really frustrated with this forum. I don't know where to ask a question. Please help!
All I need to do is load the library.
Old Oct 20 2018, 06:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzydg View Post
The quest I'm doing keeps saying I need a library (it's not highlighted) but I HAVE a library! I'm really frustrated with this forum. I don't know where to ask a question. Please help!
All I need to do is load the library.
Hi dizzydg,
Is it for the Load Fantasy Section Label quest?
You do not have any of the Fantasy Section Labels in your storage. You can not load what you don't have in storage.

Did you make the Fantasy Section Label in the Library Supplies Factory? If not you need to do that first and then store them so you can load 1 in your library.
Old Oct 21 2018, 02:38 PM
Account Not Linked

I am having a problem with my quests, either regular or the co-op ones. I have tried to do the final step on two of them, and it tells me I do not own the facility. That is INCORRECT! I own every single facility there is. If I go to the "store" and open the facility section, and then choose the "not owned" option, it shows about six or eight facilities, claiming that I do not own them. That is incorrect. I definitely own all of them. This just started happening this past week. I can not finish my quest in the quest section, but if I go to the farm that has all of my facilities, and I search very hard for the facility, I can open it and then finish it from there.

Why is it telling me that I do not own facilities, when I definitely own them? Thank you for responding!

Tags
completed quest, employee lifeline, farm cash, farmcash claim, gift lifeline, lifeline, lifelines, quest, quest expires, quest manager, quest time, quest time remaining, quest time to make item, quest x025, quests, quests completed, regular quests, time limit, time to make an item, trader lifeline, trading