Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Thank you for saving my beautiful fruit trees! LOL
Farm Town ROCKS!
You guys rock!

Going to Animals now to suggest larger horses! (or are those ponies???

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Nov 08 2009, 11:57 AM

Default Problems with new release - plowing - harvesting

I have noticed that as of the new release (4 nov) the plow function is flashing/refreshing more and more when more than 3 people are hired. At some times it gets almost unusable, especially if another plower is near where I am plowing. The red box is still causing problems. Whenever I can I get the farmer to hire me twice to change my cursor to an arrow and then I don't have to put up with the flashing/refreshing as much. (see my published glitch on changing the plow cursor).

Harvesting - the hit/miss ratio on pressed plots goes up quite a bit when there are more than a few harvesting. If I go up/down a 24x1 plot, I may get 14 hits (accepted harvest), and have to go back over the same line a few times to get everything selected. This appears to be getting worse also....

But love the changes to hiring and accepting.....
Old Nov 08 2009, 12:39 PM

Default plowing troubles

I am having plowing troubles as well, the plow tool jumps around so bad that every coupla fields it misses 1, the tool never actually goes green on harvested field, is it possible to get rid of red box and make it more like the harvesting yellow outline????
the harvesting tool works like a charm for me & i have dialup
Old Nov 08 2009, 01:22 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

You guys are awesome! Thank you for all of your hard work in making this fun game! KUDOS and I look forward to the future.

Visit 's Farm

Old Nov 08 2009, 01:25 PM
Gifted Farmer ( Level 23 )

Farmer Since: Jul 26 2009
Level:
Trophies: 10
XP:
Default can't see whole game field

Since the new release, I can't see the entire game field.. all the edges have been cropped off somehow, so whatever is at the edges can't be viewed properly, such as the experience pt. numbers or fuel numbers. Can just barely see enough of the Map and Water flowers boxes to click on them, but only because I already know what they are... can't actually tell what they are by reading, not enough of the text shows. Hope this can be fixed soon ! Thx

Visit Furballs's Farm

Old Nov 08 2009, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorko View Post
I got the message:
"Farmtown has reached one million players. To celebrate you must send this message to 10 players and your points will be doubled. Send to a minimum of 30 players and your farm will be enlarged" I already have a 24x24. Does this mean I get more land? I sent it to 33 people
It's spam! Please do not forward....Farmtown would never send out a message like this.
Old Nov 08 2009, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirt Diggler View Post
I am having plowing troubles as well, the plow tool jumps around so bad that every coupla fields it misses 1, the tool never actually goes green on harvested field, is it possible to get rid of red box and make it more like the harvesting yellow outline????
the harvesting tool works like a charm for me & i have dialup
I agree....I really don't like that annoying red box, the yellow outline would be much much better!
Old Nov 08 2009, 04:25 PM

Love all of the latest features....Just waiting to buy more land to make my farm larger. Hope it is soon, getting very boring not having something to work for.
Old Nov 08 2009, 04:51 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Hi there,

We just released a new version of FarmTown which implement the following features and bug fixes:

Features:
---------
1. New Thanksgiving items

2. Hire to Harvest Crops. You can use this option if you don't want workers to harvest your trees

3. Faster delete operations: We removed the confirmation message when you are deleting harvested or gone to waste fields. If your level is higher than 15, we removed the confirmation message for all kind of crop fields even with real crops, to speed it even more.

4. If you hover over the XP bar on the top you will see how many points you need to the next level (don't work on level 34, but it will soon ;-)

Bug Fixes:
----------

1. Performance improved when working/dragging large farms that contained a specific set of items that were not optimized

2. The Harvest menu shown only on ready to harvest crops/trees

3. If you click on a non-ready crops/tree while harvesting, it shows you the growth %

4. More fixes with the XP assigments

Thanks

--Raul

***Moderator edit. If any of you are having any problems with any part of the new release please post those problems here http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...vember+Release so we can help you and gather them all up to report to the developers.

Thank you!
Old Nov 08 2009, 04:54 PM

Cool Big thank you

Thank you for all the HARD WORK you do to make this game fun to play. Many thanks for listening to us players too making the changes and updates you perform.. Semper Fi, Terry
Closed Thread