Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 06 2021, 07:15 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by guess who View Post
Can we hire neighbours again????????????? I tried and my neighbour finds that they have no tools to be able to do the job.so tried someone else the same?? Thought this would have been a priority over releasing new factories etc
Hi Guess who,
You have been able to hire neighbors since hiring was re-added. You need to check your settings when you hire to make sure tools are allowed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 13 2021, 02:29 PM

Question Super Neighbor

Can you confirm if you are a Super Neighbor do you get Experience Points. I got hired as a super neighbor and did 32 farms and did not get one experience point so I had her delete me as a super neighbor until I could ask the question. Thanks
Old Aug 13 2021, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileyonebjc View Post
Can you confirm if you are a Super Neighbor do you get Experience Points. I got hired as a super neighbor and did 32 farms and did not get one experience point so I had her delete me as a super neighbor until I could ask the question. Thanks
Hi smileyonebjc

As superneighbor you can get xp if you plow the farms and/or if you have permission to plant those farms.

If you only harvest the farms, then you get a % of the products you harvested, chopped or for fishing.

You have more information in the following link from our Game Guide:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...66#post5832366
Old Aug 18 2021, 02:07 AM

what are the new levels or protocols for hiring someone to design or setting a SN to do it... i was trying to help a newer player level up by planting flowers on mine and it wont let me hire them for anything other than moving stuff around --
Old Aug 18 2021, 03:46 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
what are the new levels or protocols for hiring someone to design or setting a SN to do it... i was trying to help a newer player level up by planting flowers on mine and it wont let me hire them for anything other than moving stuff around --
Hi JNelson,

Nothing has changed. An SN can only plant new flowers for you if you have also added the option to allow them to use your coins. Without that they can only move the flowers around not plant new ones.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Aug 18 2021, 06:52 AM

Default Hiring Issue

I hired someone from the marketplace to work on my farms and they never accepted. Their name did turn to yellow so I hired someone else. Several minutes later, after the other person was almost half done, that first person showed up and started working on what was left. Is there any way you can boot someone off your farms if that happens? I felt so bad for the second person I'd hired. Surely there must be some way to stop that from happening. Thank you for your help!
Old Aug 18 2021, 06:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi JNelson,

Nothing has changed. An SN can only plant new flowers for you if you have also added the option to allow them to use your coins. Without that they can only move the flowers around not plant new ones.
he wasn't a SN, did a hire design farm together there wasn't anything to check for use coins
Old Aug 18 2021, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNelson View Post
he wasn't a SN, did a hire design farm together there wasn't anything to check for use coins
Hi JNelson,

You mentioned an SN which is why I said they needed that permission to do that for you.

The design together feature hasn't changed either, they can only move around what is on the farm not buy anything for you. The popup you see when you hire them to design, tells you that you are allowing them to move items on that farm, that you need to be present while they are doing this and the only other option in that popup is whether you want to allow them to move any FC items around.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Aug 18 2021, 07:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuliesNotGoofy View Post
I hired someone from the marketplace to work on my farms and they never accepted. Their name did turn to yellow so I hired someone else. Several minutes later, after the other person was almost half done, that first person showed up and started working on what was left. Is there any way you can boot someone off your farms if that happens? I felt so bad for the second person I'd hired. Surely there must be some way to stop that from happening. Thank you for your help!
Hi JuliesNotGoofy,

It sounds like there was a temporary issue, who had the issue is not clear but there was a delay in that hire request disappearing from the the initial person you hired which allowed them to accept it. It does sound like the delay was at their end rather than yours.

Every time we have tested this it has behaved correctly and automatically cancelled the hire when it should.

If you can reproduce the problem every single time that the yellow shows and you then send the request to someone else you hire then you need to let support know so they can look into it as we haven't been able to reproduce it.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Sep 24 2021, 05:52 PM

Default Farmtown "My Requests"

Please help me to be able to post to show on Farmtown Wall Requests.

Thank You!!
Angie

Tags
bonus chest, hiring, hiring all farms, hiring issues, no bonus chest, no job bonus, show work info