Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 11 2021, 11:37 PM

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Startstruck,
The market is not available yet in this release. When the developers get that part ready they will add it. In the mean time you will not be able to hire anyone until that function is added.
You can see what is available and what has been added in the first post of this thread.
When will we be able to chose our tools and make shortcuts for them like in the old game? This TOTALLY STINKS. VERY disappointed that the HTML5 game isn't more functional.
Old Jan 11 2021, 11:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellgirlmtl View Post
OK... Flash is gone... I have uninstalled it yet when I go to enter FarmTown I still get that message that asks me to Allow Flash... How do I get rid of that???... Thank you...
Hi Shellgirlmtl,
The link from Facebook still is sending you to the Flash version. The developers will change that to go to the HTML version by tomorrow.
If you are getting the banner at the top then click on the link there to the HTML version. If not their is a link in the announcement at the top of each section of the forums.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 11 2021, 11:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstruck Farm View Post
When will we be able to chose our tools and make shortcuts for them like in the old game? This TOTALLY STINKS. VERY disappointed that the HTML5 game isn't more functional.
Hi Starstruck,

Please keep an eye on the first post of this thread. That is where the developers will tell you when they have added any of the functions.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jan 11 2021, 11:52 PM

Default Game got stuck

Game got stuck on the Black screen. please help

David
Old Jan 11 2021, 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Shellgirlmtl,
The link from Facebook still is sending you to the Flash version. The developers will change that to go to the HTML version by tomorrow.
If you are getting the banner at the top then click on the link there to the HTML version. If not their is a link in the announcement at the top of each section of the forums.
OK thank you muchly...

Farming since February 7, 2009
Level 1200+
Farms 1-39 @46x46
Farm 40 @50x50
Farms 41 @42x42 & 42 @36x36

SHELL VALLEY Properties
Old Jan 11 2021, 11:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer David Smith View Post
Game got stuck on the Black screen. please help

David
Hi David,
Please do the test version in the banner at the top of your farms and provide the information requested in your post here.
Old Jan 12 2021, 12:06 AM

Default Got it working.

But what good is this game if none of the damn features work? shouldn't they have had the entire game and all the features working in time for when flash was blocked?

I say this game is behind the times. Come on Farm Town get with the program, you have known that flash was going bye-bye for ages now and your still lagging behind just about every other game on Facebook.

Heck, we can't even hire anyone to do our farms and we can't get hired to earn any coinage and to rank up.

Last edited by Taz D; Jan 12 2021 at 12:22 AM.
Old Jan 12 2021, 12:10 AM

ID number 110588150456976
Farm load then I get a message Microsoft Edge stopped working and then a grey screen with an unhappy icon appear.
Old Jan 12 2021, 12:13 AM

Ok this game is annoying me now, I can't do ANYTHING in html mode!!! Flash let me play the game, now I can't get to any neighbor farms to finish the work I was doing and their crops are going to waste because of it. Thanks alot Slashkey! I came back to the game for this?? Guess I'm going to quit playing for good then!
Old Jan 12 2021, 12:13 AM

Closed Thread

Tags
black screen, web gl