Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Nov 14 2010, 11:17 AM

LOVE all the new updates! The "Sell All" thing is the best thing since being able to exchange gifts. And being able to do multi-tasks when hired or hiring ROCKS! I had almost stopped going to the market place because I could do my own work so much faster but today I hired someone who used the 4x4 tools and it was great fun! I enjoyed it so much that I contacted a neighbor and asked her if I could harvest for her. I did her crops, trees and flowers and had a great time - AND got cool products I can use. Thanks for keeping the game fun and interesting.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Nov 14 2010, 11:55 AM

Love the enhancements. Thank you so much. Just some feedback I've noticed since the release... now when I'm in the market and hire someone to work my farm, I no longer see it written across the screen that that person is working on my farm. So I don't know if they are there working or if they got booted on the way to my farm. Is that supposed to be this way now?
Old Nov 14 2010, 01:06 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan4jy View Post
thanks raul for the updates.. love the 'sell all ' button. saves me a lot of time....

it would be great if we can send gifts to our buddies aside from neighbors. most of my neighbors are not playing anymore. got some buddies who have been friends with me since i played farmtown. it would be great if we can send some gifts too right?
Well that is easy, make your buddies your neighbor by just asking them to be your neighbors instead of your buddies....
Old Nov 14 2010, 01:22 PM

7. Value added to premium tools: If you own a farm cash tool and have enough fuel to spare, you can now use those tools when working for others. When you get to the employee's farm, the Gifts and Store icons will be replaced by any Farm Cash tool you could use.

This is the worst idea ever, for those of us that don't own the tools and get hire to harvest or plow with others they should of thought of that, if it was hard enough getting to harvest for others now it will be worst..
Old Nov 14 2010, 01:25 PM

Wow, just awesome!! thank you so much!! Love the "sell all" button I've been dying for that and as always you guys have delivered.

Much Farm Town Love to You
Old Nov 14 2010, 01:37 PM

Love farmtown and all goodies - have slight concerns when being hired as I had a harvester but other person hired did not so I just did half and left the rest for them.... some don't and that can put off single plot harvesters which is a shame.
One other thing - has anyone had the problem of trying to visit farm 7 when hired to work facilities? The head of the avatar is in the way and it seems that I cannot get to farm 7 as can't find the 'sweet spot' on the farm 7 diamond....... that would explain how my other farms are worked but farm 7 isn't.... wonder if it just me?
Well done Devs - a brilliant game
Old Nov 14 2010, 01:39 PM

Default Leveling up

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrookeB View Post
Were the XP that should have taken you over into Level 160 the result of working others' farms? To officially get into the next level, YOU must do something on your own farm that earns XP.
I have leveled up and been given the notice to confirm while plowing on a neighbor or strangers farm, many, many times. Farmers working on my farm have told me the just leveled up while working on my farm. Congratulations and thank you were exchanged.
Old Nov 14 2010, 01:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohoh View Post
7. Value added to premium tools: If you own a farm cash tool and have enough fuel to spare, you can now use those tools when working for others. When you get to the employee's farm, the Gifts and Store icons will be replaced by any Farm Cash tool you could use.

This is the worst idea ever, for those of us that don't own the tools and get hire to harvest or plow with others they should of thought of that, if it was hard enough getting to harvest for others now it will be worst..
I totally disagree. This option makes the farm cash tools worth buying. I am now willing to hire out for flowers, fish, anything...it's great!! And for those who won't buy the tools; welcome to the real world!!
Old Nov 14 2010, 02:23 PM

I must be dense on this tree thing. I was going to arrange my trees in a way that would work should I hire someone who uses teh chopper. However, I simply do not understand how they should be arranged. I realize they should be 4 rows of 8 trees going from left to right or right to left. I take it that the chopper chops a rectangle and it cannot be rotated. However, I was told it does less oaks than pines, so am assuming that this arrangement is for pines. How about bamboo, oak and cinnamon. Is the arrangement the same for them? Surely there must be instructions for teh slow of learning somewhere on this forum. I would think it would be spelled out somewhere so that people can know exactly what was needed before even buying the equipment, such as arrangement and amount of fuel required. If there is such a place, would someoen please send me a link or tell me where to go to find it.
Old Nov 14 2010, 02:23 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Help us that don't have enough Farm Cash

I love all the new enhancements you have added, but some of us are not so lucky to have enough farm cash to purchase the harvester and plower, you need to give us a chance to use our tools that we have purchased with our coins since we don't have the farm cash needed.

Please Help.
Closed Thread