Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Oct 23 2010, 07:03 AM

Hi Raul and the rest of the team
thank you so much for all the new stuff in the best game on Face book you guys are wonderful and the great news is more levels so looking forward to them.
Thanks again for everything
Old Oct 23 2010, 07:09 AM
Account Not Linked

thanks again ... but um .. im skint cant afford them ... i know i gotta work harder lol but thanks
Old Oct 23 2010, 07:36 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toranut97 View Post
Mind boggling. I thought this was a fabulous update, and it took only 13 posts before the whining started. THIRTEEN!!!! Amazing, people. Once again we have folks who can't find the "Suggestions" forum, and who have the FarmCash blues. Egads, can't we just have a one day moratorium on complaining??? (I am not talking about functional issues, just the blasted complaints!)

And it is so often the same people. Wahhhhhhhhh!

LOL.....gotta love human beings. Can't be pleased with a FREE game. So there are some luxury add-ons you must pay for. Waaaaaaahhhhhh! You know what? You can play this game WITHOUT those things. It's like the difference between owning a microwave and not. Yeah, you can still boil water and make popcorn without one. But the thing is convenient if you can afford it. Geesh!
I dont think most of us would mind bying them if the new tools were 20-30 farm cash. But 45 is pretty steep if youre bying all 3 and the new facilities on top of that.

And as i said before, i have purchased quite alot of farm cash in the past, and i would have gotten more for this update if i didnt feel like i was being milked for money. I have all facilities and some of them i even have two of, i have 4 trucks and i love this game, but 45 farm cash for each new 4x4 tool is just too much.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Oct 23 2010, 07:50 AM

ahhhh what a wonderful way to wake up to new updates !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm soo excited so much for getting anything done today lol
Old Oct 23 2010, 07:57 AM

Great job again!! The ability to put all the tools into storage is fantastic. Only sorry I bought 4 seeders last time. I think I will be staying with the 3x3 tools due to the price. Save my cash for farm 7. Thanks to the devs and mods for keeping the game interesting and keeping us informed.
Old Oct 23 2010, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeronicaT View Post
I completely agree. I've bought FarmCash and I really don't mind doing it every once in a while to get premium items but with each new release there are more items that cost FC rather than coins and that's annoying. But I want all facilities so I buy them. Other FC items, such as a sprinkler, fall to the wayside. I was excited about a 4x4 seeder but quickly my excitement became disappointment/annoyance because it was FC and it wasn't just 20 or 30, it was 45! Come on! That's a lot especially for me when I'm unemployed due to the economy! I love FarmTown and it's the sole reason I don't delete my FB account. I am grateful for new items, crops and facilities so I can produce more items but like someone else pointed out, the essential oils could've been added to the Natural Remedies shop! Instead of releasing more facilities why not add new products to the existing ones?! I'm also excited about Farm 7 but I'm also dreading how much it and the upgrades are going to cost me. Please make them cheaper! The prices for the farms and upgrades are ridiculous even if you're not paying FC for them.
Developers now know our weakness so they r exploiting them , as they know after each update not all but lots of people but FC from real money as they r addicted with this game . 'They tasted the money(blood )' . if they simply add new product how they get real money that why they r launching new tools and facilities .why they r not launched new tools upgrade as farmville does with the help of frens of we buy some parts to upgrade . But buying new tools and selling older is ridiculous .we have shortage of Fc and they r launching FC items .one weak earlier farmville given 100 FVC free .thats why my most of FT neighbors now only play Farmville . I like Farm town not farmville and blocked my farmville account . we r already paying them by playing most of our time log on on ft . as long as we r at farms or at there site they get money .
Old Oct 23 2010, 08:12 AM

i do not feel i am being "milked" i do not need to buy those items to advance. i do not need to spend real money (havent yet and have earned 235 fc free threw offeres plus my level cash). the amount for cash items released is still less then the amount of coin items released... so i personally do not feel "milked"
Old Oct 23 2010, 08:16 AM

I also do not feel "milked." And you only need to buy *one* of each tool now, because the new access menu lets you use every tool you own on every farm. I think I am getting *more* bang for my buck now!

Farming away since June 14, 2009
Old Oct 23 2010, 08:22 AM

Thanks developers! Love the new changes!
Old Oct 23 2010, 08:34 AM

Raul, couldn't find the solar equipment. Why is that?
Closed Thread