Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Sep 19 2010, 07:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you so much for all you guys do. And I love this game. I spend the majority of my time in here working my factories and planning out my farms. I've changed them so many times. Now in the process of rebuilding my town with all the new buildings.
Again thank you for all the hard work you do.
And can we please have tomatoes back as a giftable.
I spend so much time growing them. lol.
Old Sep 19 2010, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sun.bun@verizon.net View Post
Im working very hard to achieve the highest level but then you go and raise the bar and give the select few the raise in levels. I don't think that is fair to the rest of us who work just as hard. Im thinking that perhaps I should just stop playing FarmTown all together.
OMG, now they are complaining about ADDING levels. So, sun.bun, if I am at a higher level than you, how do you figure you worked "just as hard"? Just tell us where you want us all to wait for you to catch up. Or maybe you should just stop playing Farm Town all together. Good grief!!
Old Sep 19 2010, 08:13 PM
Account Not Linked

Thank you thank you thank you!!! I am even less productive with the rest of my life now!! AWESOME additions!!
Old Sep 19 2010, 08:44 PM

Default thank you

hi guys,
just wanted to say thank you for the updates..

can i put one thing on the table... at the moment, the developers seem to be on the 'catch up' - by that i mean that many of the farmers headed straight to level 135 with the upgrade... maybe instead of new facilities and stuff, it would give more incentive to concentrate on advancing levels to give incentive to farmers to keep striving.. at the moment, once you accomplish achieving the facilities and millions of dollars, it can become boring... but working towards levels is always challenging...

so yeah my suggestion is advance the levels asap to give us a challenge and that way you are not behind the 8 ball so to speak.

love the game, don't play any other - wouldn't want to... none of them come up to par against Farmtown!!! (have 2 farms coz I got bored with my big one and am working through the levels on my 2nd one which is much more fun)...
Old Sep 19 2010, 08:49 PM

Awesome devs!!! You score again!! LOVE the new chapel!! It completes my little village! It would still be nice to have ducks to swim in the lakes and ponds. Can we? Please??? Thanks for the new levels too!!!
Old Sep 19 2010, 11:05 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedmonkey View Post
I think that some of the facilities looking older is neat. It allows for a more rugged looking theme. Some of the best furniture you can get your hands on comes out of where a guy is making chairs. Handmade furniture is the highest quality you can get. Perhaps the building with a patched roof was sitting empty and abandoned and someone decided to buy it and make it profitable again instead of "clearing a path for progress". Just a few ideas. The older facilities work great in the farm that I have designed to look like and old west town, they work great!

Just saying that not everything has to be shiny and new looking to be productive and easily worked into a theme that is really neat!
Good points. In fact in the basically rural area where I live, people have done just that -- buy property with an old barn or shed, fix it up, and turn it into a place to house a cottage industry making specialty items. And, yes, definitely hand made furniture can be some of the finest (and most expensive) available. In RL, I have a small table and two chairs made of un peeled (bark on) brush maple. Perfect with my wood stove in my sitting area. It would be fun to do an entire farm layout as an old, back country farming area and small town. You just may have given me an idea for a 7th farm if and when it becomes available.
I was just thinking that for a current day small town, the buildings like the textile mill and clothing factory look more appropriate. ... But, hey, great thing about FT -- something for all of us
Old Sep 19 2010, 11:24 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
on the bull dozer i click on the tool then on the pop up menu I click "Delete Fields" (haven't used "move" on this tool, though it may work also) then click on the farm I want to work on.... the clone always follows me.... on the fertilizer i click the tool then on the pop up menu I click "Move' then click what farm i want to fertilize and the clone tool follows ... I then click on the green man and you can use the tool.....hope that helps you some.......
Glad you posted that here. I would never have figured that one out. Let's see, to use the fertilizer tool, I
1 click on the tool
2 on the menu that pops up, I click on "Move"
3 I click on the farm I want to fertilize
4 When at that farm, I click on the green man walking symbol and it fertilizes
Is this right?
Gosh, sure would be simpler if we could just put the thing in storage, go to the farm, take it out of storage and use it, I'm thinking...
Old Sep 19 2010, 11:27 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SivNorway View Post
... and what a amazing waterfall... I just love it! hope the mountains comes soon too...
- amazing designers

a little bit expensive the 6th farm, not everyone who has a billion... uaaahh!!!
The waterfall is beautiful. I'm trying to think, when I reach the level to get it, how I could incorporate it into one of my mountain layouts. I needs to flow into a river or lake, but the color of the rivers and lakes is all wrong to go with that lovely waterfall.
Old Sep 19 2010, 11:30 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
I can't thank you enough for making it possible to use the big harvester without having it be on the same farm (or any farm - I keep mine in storage). To me, this is absolutely the best feature of this upgrade, although I'm looking forward to the new facilities and 6th farm (as soon as I finish enlarging my 5th farm). I hope you will eventually add the big seeder to the menu too, or find a way for us to use it from storage. Well done!
For some silly reason, I still like to take my harvester and/or seeder out of storage and place it on the farm where I'm working. Guess I got used to that procedure LOL
Old Sep 19 2010, 11:32 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyD View Post
Since this update. having trouble dragging farm...... also when i go to another one of my farms ... sometimes it takes me to the farm 2 times........maybe it will straighten out in a day or two haven't seen anyone else post anything about this.....
Glad you posted this, Sunny. I've been having trouble dragging my farms, too and thought it might be because I upgraded my system from 32 bit to 64 bit. That didn't affect anything else, though, so I was thinking it might be something in the FT upgrades.
No real problem since it DOES drag eventually.
Closed Thread