Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Nov 18 2017, 05:50 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhope23 View Post
I did a search and did not come up with a similar problem so I will post mine. I have noticed in the past that in my manager some of the facilities were not being started when I clicked the start all button. I now see it is the same ones at least I know one is. because I am out of ink again and I went to check and nothing was started right after I started all, and I remember this happening before. I only have one, it is checked, it is not on a private farm or a quest farm. What can I do to make sure everything starts. Thanks.
Hi mhope,
Did you make sure the facility had a check as well as all the products inside of it. Each has a check box for individual products.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 18 2017, 07:15 PM

Default Ink factory fails to all start.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi mhope,
Did you make sure the facility had a check as well as all the products inside of it. Each has a check box for individual products.
I was not awake so my post was rather confusing. but I did state it was checked. Not on a private farm nor a quest farm. WAIT HOLD THE PHONE, STOP THE PRESSES. I checked inside the Ink factory and no not all the boxes were checked INSIDE imagine that. Now I have a lot of checking to do.

Last edited by mhope23; Nov 18 2017 at 07:20 PM. Reason: discovered I was mistaken.
Old Nov 18 2017, 07:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I was not awake so my post was rather confusing. but I did state it was checked. Not on a private farm nor a quest farm. WAIT HOLD THE PHONE, STOP THE PRESSES. I checked inside the Ink factory and no not all the boxes were checked INSIDE imagine that. Now I have a lot of checking to do.
Hi mhope,
I find I do that for quests and sometimes forget to recheck them. I do find too that 1 ink and pigment factory is not enough for all the uses for the inks. I think I have 3 and manage to stay ahead of the requirements.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 18 2017, 07:33 PM

In the farm manager Inside and out, Is there any trick to click all for everything?
Old Nov 18 2017, 07:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
In the farm manager Inside and out, Is there any trick to click all for everything?
Hi mhope,
No I am sorry but there isn't.
Old Yesterday, 12:11 AM

Default Start all that does not.

Thank you for teaching a player that has been on here for years and never even noticed the checkboxes inside the facilities, and it helps to check them in the farm manager. Thank You for your quick support.

Tags
animals, bait, bank, blue tabs, book store and bowling, cannot work friends farms, cash out, cashout, cashout doesn't work, chili powder, chorizo, conveyors, duplicate products, fac, facilities, facilities help, facilities manager, facilities posted gone, facility check box, facility manager, facility manager problem, facility problem, facility production, facility work, factories, farm selector, farmer, filters, fish, friends farms, fuel, glitches, harvest all button, help needed, hospitality, ingredient planner, ingreients, issues, item check box, loading facilities, lost facilities, manager, menu, metal mills, mine, missing, missing wallpaper, move facilities, moving, neighbor farm, neighbor posts, no room to place facility, non-working tools, paper mills, public, quest farms, questions, running out, salt, scroll wheel issue, service facilities, service facility, specific, spice factory, stocking facilities, storage, tabs, textile, thanks for any, toilet seat covers, unable to post, unchecked, unproductive bank, water, wool shed, working facilities, working posts, xp points